Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost wand Tag: Timothy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Stats : 198

Lost wand Tag: Timothy Empty
PostSubject: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Claudia had looked everywhere and she could not find her wand. She knew she had it in her bag but when she looked it wasn't there. She didn't know where it could have gone. She sighed. She felt like giving up hope. (sorry this is my first time role-playing)
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/SmoshLoverBitches
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

Stats : 232

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:58 am

(It's fine. If you could post what Claudia's doing with her body, if she pulls her hair or crosses her arms or something, I'd much appreciate it.)

Timothy needed to clear his head, so he went wandering for someone to observe. The great hall and library had been surprisingly empty, so he started walking the corridors. He saw a student ahead of him with slumped shoulders, either tired or in a defeated mindset. He sped up his pace to get closer.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:17 am

Claudia felt like screaming but then she footsteps coming closer to her. Finally someone who could help her. She turned around and tried her best to put on a ginuine smile. If he didn't help her she could always use her Veela charms. "Excuse me, but could you help me look for my wand?"
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:18 pm

The girl turned toward him and smiled. Timothy figured it was fake, but it was hard to smile when you weren't in a good mood. Faking smiles was polite. She'd managed to lose her wand. What kind of numpty loses their wand?
"I assume you've checked everywhere you've been since you noticed it was missing." He smiled a bit and pulled his wand out, offering it to her handle first. "You can try Summoning it with my wand. I don't know if it'll work, but you can try." He couldn't remember if Accio worked on wands. It ought to, other magic like Expelliarmus did, but he wasn't positive.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Claudia felt uncertain. "I don't think thats a good idea, Im not the best at using other people's wands." She felt stupid about losing her wand but she couldn't help that it had fell out of her bag.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Timothy shrugged and pocketed his wand. It should work for her for little stuff. People borrowed wands. Maybe she freaked herself out and couldn't do magic because she thought she couldn't. Whatever.
"Well, have you told a professor? I'm sure this has happened before. You could check-" He stopped for a second thinking. "Does Hogwarts even have a lost and found?" If it didn't it should.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:40 pm

(sorry im not good at this :P) "Do you know where the nearest teacher is? I still haven't gotten the hang of the hallways." She was embarrassed to ask him but still looked him in the eye. Her mom always told her to always look people in the eyes it helps keep you focused. She had to find her wand and this was the quickest solution.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:46 pm

(you're doing good!)
She looked him in the eye, confidence. Kept her arms close to her sides, anxiety.
"Er, nearest professor... Brown might be in his office in the basement... The library's up a floor..."
((there aren't any professors online, but I could RP a random nameless professor if you like))
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:10 pm

( That would be fine) "Oh, thank you for helping me this much." She walked of slowly to where he said she could find a professor trying to process where her wand could be. She had never lost it before but then again she never could be to certain about losing other things.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:17 pm

Timothy followed the girl. Her smile was more genuine when she thanked him, her shoulders not as slumped. She walked slowly, as if lost in thought. Timothy stuck his hands in his pockets and reminded himself that people would pay back favors.

"You lovebirds up to something?" Professor Dint asked the two students as he neared them, approaching from behind.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Claudia jumped up startled and almost lost her footing. "Just looking for someone who can help me find my wand. Would you mind helping me?" She thought about what he said. lovebirds? He must have it wrong. Maybe Timothy i think he name is didn't hear it and we can just forget it was said.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:40 pm

(we haven't introduced ourselves yet, so you wouldn't know Timothy's name)

The girl jumped as a professor spoke behind them. Called them lovebirds. As if Timothy even wanted a girlfriend. Timothy turned to the man, smiling. "Good joke, professor, but we're not a couple. I'm just helping her find her lost wand."

"Lost wand?" Dint thought for a moment. "Can you describe it to me? Length, wood, core, what it looks like?"
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:48 pm

(oh ok) "oh yes i can, it's 9 1/2",made of Willow wood, has a Dragon heartstring core, and it's Reasonably springy." She hoped he could know where it is. She didn't know what she would do without her wand.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:54 pm

Timothy watched. Both of them had open, loose posture, genuine smiles, feet fully facing one another...

"Good, good!" Dint grinned at the girl. "Now, what does it look like? As detailed as possible, please."
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:59 pm

She was glad she was getting somewhere. "It is lightly chipped at the edge at the bottom. It has a black tinted handle and gets lighter to the point. It also has carvings on the handle swirls ingraved. and the engravings look tinted silver almost. I hope that helped." She smiled at the professor glad to get some help.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:08 pm

"Yes, very good!" Dint clapped his hands once in excitement and preparation before drawing his own wand. He pictured the girl's wand in his mind, dark handle, light tip, silver inlaid swirls, small chip, willow, 9 1/2 inches, dragon heartstring core... "Accio!"

Timothy raised his eyebrows. So he would get to find out if Accio worked on wands...
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:14 pm

At first nothing happened. She thought all hope had been lost and she wouldn't find her wand again. She sighed. Then her wand Flew down the hallway and landed at her feet. "Oh my gosh, Thank you so much!!!" She wanted to hug him but that would be uncalled for because he was a professor. She then turned to Timothy. "Thank you for helping me get my wand back. If you need anything just ask. My name's Claudia by the way."
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Timothy was starting to think Accio didn't work on wands when one matching the description flew the hallway and landed at the girl's feet with a clatter. Well, then.

"Ah, everything's right as rain! Not a problem! Have a good day!" Dint wandered past the students, glad to have been able to help.

Her name was Claudia. He'd have to remember. "'S not a big deal. I'm Timothy Carpenter." He gave her his Charming Smile, asymmetrical with just a bit of teeth showing, brushing his hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:25 pm

"Nice to meet you Timothy, well i must be off. I won't be losing this again." She giggled. "remember i owe you one for your help. Thanks again." She hugged him without thinking. She then realized what she did. "Bye." She walked away with her head down. She thought to herself."I really need to think before i do."
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:32 pm

She hugged him before leaving. Did his smile have that much effect on her, or was she just naturally a touchy person? None of the other girls he'd used his Charming Smile on had hugged him. Could she be a touchy person and the smile just added to it? Argh, he didn't know her baseline behaviours, he couldn't tell! He headed to his dormitory to play himself in chess, hoping he hadn't just gotten a girl to fancy him.

((this was fun, good job rping!))
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:39 pm

(thanks i had fun maybe later or another day we can RP again :) )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost wand Tag: Timothy   Lost wand Tag: Timothy Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost wand Tag: Timothy
Page 1 of 1