Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heard of you... tag Kimbree

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

Stats : 128

Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:36 am

She wiped a couple tears that had fallen and sniffled. "Um... What are you parents like if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

Stats : 260

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:43 am

Jackson heard her sniffle. "Um, I'm sorry if I made you sad. Or if you have allergies or something. We can move to a table if you want. I've never met my dad, but my mum's real nice. She kinda treats me like a little kid, but all adults do 'cause they think I can't do stuff for myself. But Mum writes to me and sends me sweets and stuff during school, and we do fun stuff during summer."
Back to top Go down
http://dolphin64575.deviantart.com
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:49 am

"It's fine i know you d-didn't mean to make me sad. Lets move to a table." She picks up a Potions and D.A.D.A book off the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:52 am

"I'll follow you." Jackson told Kimbree, smiling as he pulled his cane out of his pocket and unfolded it. He wished he knew how to Conjure a hanky. He thought he heard books sliding against each other, but this was a library after all.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:57 am

She sat down at the nearest table and set her stuff down. "So. what classes are y-you taking?" Hoping to start another conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:02 am

Jackson followed the sound of her footsteps and found the seat across from Kimbree at the table.
"Um, I'm only a 3rd year, so I don't think I can take any special courses yet. Hopefully classes will be more regular than last year. Though I don't know if I'd like all the homework if we had regular classes..." It was a trade-off. Fewer classes meant more boredom, more classes meant more homework.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:12 am

She chuckled."I could do without the h-homework."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:17 am

Jackson grinned. "Yeah, definitely. Er, this might sound blunt, but if you have any questions about me being blind, you can ask. It's not impolite or anything." He considered it kind of odd that she hadn't asked any questions. Most everyone asked a few questions at least.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 am

"Well, I only have one. H-how did it h-happen?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:25 am

"I was just born blind." Jackson explained. "Apparently my eyes didn't get enough blood when I was in mum, so now they don't work." Some folks expected him to be sad about it, but it was normal for him. He figured he might be sad about it if he could see when he was born and then something happened to make him blind, but that was just guessing.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:35 am

"Oh." She didn't know what else to say to that. She felt awkward asking the next question. "What's it l-like, spending time with your mom? Sorry if i-it's personal."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:44 am

"It's ok, it's not personal." Jackson smiled. Probably her mum just wasn't around, like his dad. "We go to the ice cream shoppe sometimes, or the beach, but she's always scared I'll get lost at the beach. Sometimes we go to the amusement park and I have to beg and plead to go on the roller coasters. But she doesn't like to say no to me, so I do go on. It's not nearly as scary as when I got on a broomstick. Sometimes we just goof around at home. She taught me how to dance to music from like the 1800's. Sometimes we read out loud to each other. Just stuff." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:51 am

She smiled "Sounds nice, I-i only remember doing one thing with my mom when i was 4 and my mom, my sister, and I went to an ice cream shoppe."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:55 am

"That sounds fun. How old was your sister?" Jackson didn't want to talk about her mum and upset her. If her mum had been in her life and now wasn't, that was something Jackson didn't really know how to talk about. Or even really think about.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:01 am

"At the t-time she was 13."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:08 am

"You must've had fun at the ice cream shoppe. Ice cream is loads of fun for little kids." Jackson smiled. "Er, I don't mmmean to be rude, but I might maybe possibly b-be able to help you with you stutter if you want. I used to ssstutter a lot as a kid, but now I only do when I'm really nervous." Of course he'd stutter on that, when he was offering to help with her stutter.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:13 am

She giggled a little when he stuttered. "That would be n-nice."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:21 am

"Okay. Um, if you want to start now, we should probably leave the library. Or we could do it later." Jackson tried to remember his lessons on how to talk from when he was little. He remembered being frustrated a lot...
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:24 am

"I-it's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:32 am

"Let's go start, the sooner we start, the sooner you can practice." He smiled. "Lead the way, we can practice anywhere."
((You can just pick a hallway, I'll follow you.))
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:44 am

(we can go to the study room if you want)
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:48 am

((sure))
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:49 am

(want me to make the topic or you?)
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:50 am

((go for it))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heard of you... tag Kimbree
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2