Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh air does everyone some good.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

Stats : 128

Fresh air does everyone some good. Empty
PostSubject: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:50 am

Kimbree was never one to go out at night but she needed fresh air. She loved the feeling the outdoors gave her. It was like she was one with the world. She sat by a tree and though about everything that had happened to her family. She didn't know what else to do so she brought her legs to her chest and just cried. It felt good to finally let it all out. she never felt so relieved in her life. It felt like a giant weight had been lifted off of her chest. All she could do was sob softly and her bottom lip slowed to a quiver.
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

Stats : 25

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:12 am

Rae frowned and looked up. What was that? Someone seemed to be crying near the forest lake. She loved to go out at night, it was her favorite time of day, but someone was interrupting her peace and quiet. She stood up and began searching for the cause of the disruption.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:15 am

She let out a sigh and wiped her tears away. She looked out across the lake and smiled. She always loved the sight.
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:18 am

Rae sighed. There was no point in searching for someone out here, they could really be anywhere. She hesitantly called out, "Anybody there?" If it was another vampire so be it...
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:23 am

Kimbree because startled. She didn't think anyone was out there and so close at that. She hoped that they didn't hear her crying. "I-Im here" She called out timidly.
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:32 am

Who on earth was that? Didn't sound like a vampire. Rae hoped it was another first year instead of those pompous 5th and 6th years. "Um, hi I was just taking a quick walk around the school grounds... not sure if that's allowed but night has always been relaxing for me."
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:36 am

She smiled."Same here. I do my best thinking out here." She hadn't seen the girl around before.
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:43 am

"Um, anyway, what's your name? Mine's Rae, I'm from down south..." Rae didn't mention just how far down south she had come from. The girl seemed to be pretty normal, without races mixed in. "I hope you don't mind me asking, are you um, mixed race like veela or something?
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:45 am

My name's Kimbree and y-yea im quarter Veela."
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:48 am

"So, um is this your first year at Hogwarts or have you been going since First Year? This is my first year here, as a sort of experiment." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:52 am

"I have been going since f-first year."
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:57 am

"Oh okay. I'm sorry, I can't really tell are you in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff? I'm fairly certain you're not in Ravenclaw."
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:59 am

She laughed a little. "Im in Gryffindor and you must be in Ravenclaw."
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:07 am

"Yes, that's right." Rae relaxed her posture some more and began walking briskly back to the castle. "Well, fine talking to you Kimbree, but I really should be getting back now. It was nice meeting you."
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:10 am

Nice meeting you too, i hope i see you a-around."
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:16 am

"Yeah. Have a good night." Rae retreated back towards the castle and cautiously entered, yawning up the stairs to the Ravenclaw Common Room. (Hi, did I do okay? I wasn't sure what to do I haven't done this much.)
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:16 am

You did fine, and its ok im not good at it either.)
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:22 am

(actually you are pretty good at this, waaaaaaayyyyyyy better than me xD)
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:23 am

(i wouldn't say that but thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air does everyone some good.   Fresh air does everyone some good. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh air does everyone some good.
Page 1 of 1