Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love is just you and I, here, now and in the moment.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Prefect: 5th Year
Eleanie Kaden Carr

Stats : 144

Love is just you and I, here, now and in the moment. Empty
PostSubject: Love is just you and I, here, now and in the moment.   Love is just you and I, here, now and in the moment. EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:14 am

Kaden Carr

Love is just you and I, here, now and in the moment. Mig?src=http%3A%2F%2Fimgcc.naver.jp%2Fkaze%2Fmission%2FUSER%2F8%2F7%2F8507%2F820%2Ffb575a2a7e1202bf9387fc7075bbad73
Patronus Charm- Corgi
Spoiler:
Theme Song- This = Love by The Script

Friends: Popular is not a characteristic that Kaden would describe himself as. Popularity puts himself in a class that ignores and excludes someone who is different, unique, the loner, the shy or social inept. Kaden would go to great lengths to help a friend, even use his wand if need be, but that loyalty comes at a price. One thing that Kaden will not stand for is insulting someone behind their backs, or someone who goes out to hurt someone else for their own perverse pleasure. Vicious gossip that is not based on facts but rumors, he will either tell them to stop or just disassociate himself from that poison.  Friends come and go, but Kaden stands steadfast to his ideals on the definition of a true FRIEND.

Lovers: Kaden is not the in all, be all love machine, or the hit them, and quit them sort of person. Love to him is a delicate matter, one that lifts you up to greatest of heights and down to the lowest of lows. To him, Love is a journey, a learning experience, one that he takes with another. Sometimes being with another might last just for a night, or a month, but Kaden feels when he knows, he will know, so he is still searching. The girls he have been with, they still remain friends, well most of them anyways, and his biggest supporters. Love will come when it comes, Kaden just has to be open to it, and just be himself.

Enemies: Enemies seemed just too harsh of a word, just like arch nemesis or adversaries. It is not like Kaden was in the midst of a novel, trying to get the upper hand on the battle field against pure evil. No. Kaden is an average kid, going to a school of witchcraft and wizardry, with student related issues, not a character from J.R.R. Tolkien’s novels. Yes, Kaden had been in the presence of people who could not stand him, and sometimes voice ill will towards him, but he could never hate someone so much that he will call them an Enemy.

Character Associations:

Friends:

• Ella- Kaden knew Ella for a few years now, even giving her a pet name, Ellie. They meet through each others circle of friends, and they became close. Close enough that they spend a blissful evening under a warm spring night by the lake. Even though their romantic interlude was cut sort, they still remain friends. Kaden still has mix feelings about that night.
  • Emma Hawkwood- Kaden sees her all the time seeing as how they are both 4th years, also they are both on the Quidditch team. He is polite, friendly, and gave her a few complements here and there, but other than that they have not socialize much out of practice. It is also unclear if she knows about the status of Kaden's health.
  • Skylar-

Acquaintances:

• Lore Schiffer- They only meet once on the quidditch pitch so little is known about Lore. All that Kaden does know is that she is a ravenclaw, speaks German, and likes to read. Kaden got the feeling that she was shy as well, not really wanting to associate with others, such as himself.
  • Matthew McGee- One a cold, rainy day the had a chance encounter in the Owlery. Both were civil to each other, both were kind and friendly as well. Kaden took the initiative on inviting McGee out on an excursion, after revealing to him about his year long battle with a disease of the blood. At first McGee accepted his proposal to explore the Castle a bit, refused the next moment. He thought they may be friends, but know he is not to sure where they stand.
  • Kimbree Lupin-

Professors:

• Headmistress Naer-
  • Professor Grace-
  • Professor Valenta-

Others:

• Markus- (Friend/Gryffindor) Markus is the best friend of Kaden. Even though he is a 5th year, and Kaden is a 4th, they were friends even before Hogwarts being neighbors of sorts. They did not become close until Markus showed up at St. Mungos taking time out of each vocation to hang out, play rate the Healer and just have an all around good time.

Last edited by Eleanie Kaden Carr on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Eleanie Kaden Carr

PostSubject: Re: Love is just you and I, here, now and in the moment.   Love is just you and I, here, now and in the moment. EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:18 am

Family Members:

Eleanor Carr- Mother
Even though Kaden loves his mother very much, she is over critical, especially to Kaden’s sister, Eleanie. Everything they do is scrutinized, and if it is not to her liking, which nothing hardly is, a flow of critiques come.

Nicholas Carr- Father
Kaden hardly sees his father. He spends long hours at the Ministry, and sometimes he even spends the night over at the office. He can’t say Nicholas was the best father in the world, not saying much more than a few sentences to one another every time they see each other, but he was hardly the worst.

Eleanie Carr- Twin Sister
It pains Kaden to say that Leia and Kia aren’t close anymore. At first they could not help but be seen together, but as they grew older they became strangers. Kaden could hardly recognize Eleanie now a day with her reckless personality, and her cruel demeanor. What happen to them that leaded them to fall from each other’s grace like that?
Back to top Go down
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Eleanie Kaden Carr

PostSubject: Re: Love is just you and I, here, now and in the moment.   Love is just you and I, here, now and in the moment. EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:27 am

Threads

Last edited by Eleanie Kaden Carr on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Eleanie Kaden Carr

PostSubject: Re: Love is just you and I, here, now and in the moment.   Love is just you and I, here, now and in the moment. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is just you and I, here, now and in the moment.   Love is just you and I, here, now and in the moment. Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is just you and I, here, now and in the moment.
Page 1 of 1