Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freezer room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Stats : 338

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Freezer room   Freezer room EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:06 pm

Located below the outside den, it is a cold square room, the walls and floor all white. Jars of red liquid adorn the shelves-blood, used for Lamia's Polyjuice potions [she believes herself as too refined for hair and toenails].
There is a meat hook in the center with a small grate below it where blood is collected. The rest of the room in cast with an Impervius charm so no blood goes to waste.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezer room   Freezer room EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:44 pm

She was immediately taken back by the beauty of it. The beauty of the result of her boredom.

The blood was stark red against his ashen skin. He had already lost so much blood yet he was still conscious. She admired it. More time to enjoy herself.
His eyes still held that ethereal shade of blue, glistening with tears of anguish It only made her want to enjoy herself more, to watch them turn in diamonds.

He was mumbling incoherent words under his breath. She needed not to worry herself over any insults...he was broken. It had just been a few hours ago when his black hair wasn't matted with blood, when his voice wasn't hoarse from screaming and when he had the gall to resist.

Often, the second they crumbled under her torture, she would cast them aside, ending their miserable lives. Lamia hadn't thrown him away yet. She had an adoration for pretty things, why throw it away when it could still last.

Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezer room   Freezer room EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Blaire apparated in to the room with the common black smoke. She was wearing a black hoodie with black skinny jeans that had a chain danging from the side of her pants. She breathed out as she stood up straight. She saw the little puff of breath that escaped her mouth and glanced around at her surroundings and realized she was in some place very cold. She stuffed her hands into pockets and glanced at Lamia and then at the thing that was moaning. She just glanced at it because of the blood.

"I thought you liked to play with your food, I was right." Blaire laughed as she strolled up to her friend pulling the hood over her head to keep her ears warm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezer room   Freezer room EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:21 pm

A smile crept on her lips upon hearing the familiar voice.

"I can't help it, especially when it is so...delicious." Lamia's eyes sparkled with the tinge of bloodlust as she pressed herself against the boy's back.

"Say hello pet" she cooed into the boy's ear-the one that wasn't bleeding profusely. She was close enough to hear every heavy raspy breath that escaped his bloodied lips.

Her brows furrowed as his head still remained hung. His exhaustion had overridden his need to follow her orders. She sighed, she would have to remind him.

In one swift movement, her bladed wand was embedded into his side. She took his gasp of pain as an opportunity to pull his head back by his black hair.

His breathing was now in uneven labored breaths, more rivulets of scarlet trickled down his skin. His eyes darted to the visitor, fear evident in the glistening orbs, as his head was turned to the girl.

"Pretty isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezer room   Freezer room EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:53 pm

Blaire tilted her head to the side and walked closer to the boy.

"He's cute. Really? Why do you go for the cute ones?" Blaire asked with a pout on her face. Then her eyes caught the sight of his snake bites. She walked so close that her breath could be felt on his since the top of her head only reached up to his nose. She raised her hand up and touched the left piercing before letting her arm drop. She glanced down over him to see the blood trickling to the floor.

"Don't be scared of me I won't hurt you," Blaire murmured as she stared back into his eyes. She gave him a soft smile before pulling down her hood letting her bleach blonde hair tumble down her shoulders.

"Why are you torturing him?" Blaire asked as she looked to Lamia.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezer room   Freezer room EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 pm

The boy's eyes darted between the two, Blaire's words unable to calm him. He was unnervingly still as she touched his piercings. The warmth felt alien to him.

Lamia released her grip from his hair. "I'm bored and-" Lamia smiled as her fingers caressed the fresh wound on his side "-why not find some delicious half-blood to help me." Her fingers dug into the torn tissue, issuing another gasp of pain as her fingers clawed at the tender flesh. In the white lighting of the room, the blood appeared beautiful as it contrasted with the monochrome colors.

More tears started to trickle down his cheeks, a hoarse scream emanated from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezer room   Freezer room EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Blaire closed her eyes at the sight of Lamia touching his wound. She think she might of even have flinched a little when she heard the en-strangled scream come from the boys mouth.

"Trying to cleanse him of his half blood side to make him pure, in other words" Blaire teased looking at Lamia. She put her hands on his cheeks lightly before locking her eyes with his. She stroked the tears away from his cheek and pressed her thumbs to his lips.

"Don't waste your energy with screaming. It doesn't help anything, I know." Blaire murmured darkly thinking back to the days when Tyler had almost killed her. Her hand twitched slightly but she took a deep calming breath.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezer room   Freezer room EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Lamia watched the scene in front of her folding.

"His blood shall forever remain tainted" Lamia wiped her blood-stained fingers on the boy's shoulder.

She smirked upon hearing Blaire's words. "There's no use talking to him child, he's broken...Aren't you?" She asked the boy who's frightened gaze dropped from Blaire's. He was an arrogant boy before he had crossed paths with her. she had been feeding small slivers of thoughts into his head during his torture, whittling away his mind till it was solely controlled by his fear for her.

It was a marvelous thing, he was like a living doll...one that bled, that screamed that flinched.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezer room   Freezer room EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Blaire shrugged.
"It's soothing to hear people talking, I don't know why it just is." Blaire murmured. She let her hands drop and stepped away from him. Blaire sort of got irked when Lamia called her a child. I mean sure she was younger than Lamia but she saw more than any child should.

"I want to know what he looked like before he was bloody." Blaire pouted. She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezer room   Freezer room EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:55 pm

A small chuckled rolled from Lmaia's lips upon seeing Blaire's expression in her eyes upon being called a child. It only amused her further when she pouted and crossed her arms, reminding her of a child and her many tantrums.

"Take him" Lamia said softly, staring into Blaire's eyes. Her gaze held it's usual icy glaze despite the smile upon her lips.

She would give this child a toy-a doll in fact.

Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezer room   Freezer room EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:14 pm

"Wait seriously? What's the catch?" Blaire asked raising her eyebrow toward her friend. She glanced over at the boy before going over to him. She would like to but what about Blaine...she would cross that bridge when she came to it. She stared up into his eyes.

"Would you like to come back with me?" Blaire laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezer room   Freezer room EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:38 pm

"Just pleasing a friend," her smile was devoid of warmth. There were ulterior motives involved, something to further banish her boredom. "I cross my heart" she smiled, smearing blood onto her dress as she made a crossing motion on her chest with her bloodstained finger.

Physically, she had a heart yet it never contributed to any of her emotions. She wasn't a child to believe the lump of muscle as a source of passionate emotions. She herself had tore out many hearts from people's chests, they still whispered their loved ones' names in their final moments before they died.

The boy didn't answer, he was too scared to voice out his thoughts yet his eyes held the answer to the girl's question.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezer room   Freezer room EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:17 pm

"Alright, I'll take him..." Blaire said quickly. Blaire looked at the restraints on him and then quickly whipped out her wand and murmured a spell to sever them. She one arm around his waist holding him up because she knew that he was going to collapse the minute he was let go.

"Well thank you for my new toy. I'll take good care of him." Blaire laughed smiling. She glanced up at the boy and then smirked. She started to turn on the spot before she apparated away with him to her own house.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezer room   Freezer room EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Lamia watched the girl gladly take him off her hands with no hesitation. The fact that he was a half-blood only brought the rumours-about Blaire being friends with blood-traitors- into light.

There was no need in Lamia further tampering with the boy's mind. She couldn't imagine Blaire torturing him further, he would soon see Blaire as his Saviour.

Lamia shook her head, Blaire's weakness would send her relationship with Blaine into the flames. There was no need to be tied by emotions. All she was doing was pruning the garden.

Her eyes wandered to the blood slowly trickling into the grate. He was gone but she had a bountiful supply of his blood. With the aid of Polyjuice, she would be able to watch the pretty thing bleed and break all over again till she grew tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezer room   Freezer room EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:53 am

(dude that last line, sick and twisted bro)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freezer room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezer room   Freezer room Empty

Back to top Go down

Freezer room
Page 1 of 1