Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A fine day for Quidditch [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

Stats : 331

A fine day for Quidditch [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Medea grinned. The weather was perfect, the wind not too strong, the sun not too hot. If it wasn't for her sudden surge of adrenaline, she would be sprawling on the grass.
She wasn't in the mood for rolling down the hills either. What she wanted, was to try something that she hadn't done since Hogwarts...Quidditch.

Sliding the trunk off the back of her shoulders, she placed it on the grass. She sat on it. It would serve as a seat until people came. Medea had invited some people who worked in the Quidditch department during the times she saw them during lunch breaks in the Atrium...what would Quidditch be with just one person?

'Oh when the saints' started to hum from her lips as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:19 am

Blaire apparated and smiled as the black smoke around her settled before she glanced up at Medea. Blaire had a black hoodie on and then smiled as she saw Medea. She pulled her hood back and let her blonde hair flow in the wind lightly.

"Hey kid what are you doing?" Blaire asked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:06 pm

"Oh when the saints go marching-"

Pop

"There-" she faltered upon seeing black smoke"Oh it's just you" One would believe the disappointed tone in her voice if it wasn't for her grin that was plastered ear to ear.

Her purple eyes searched round on whether they had any company before returning to her Deatheater friend.

"I was going to play some-" The shaking box finally managed to throw her off "-Quidditch, but i guess some people are running a bit late" She grinned sheepishly, everything had turned upside down. She was lucky Blaire wasn't wearing a short skirt...or Blaine would have her head on the line.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:17 am

"Yeah the black smoke is a given now whenever I apparate. Sorry it can be dis-settling for a lot of people." Blaire laughed and then walked over to Medea.

""Want me to make a few calls to people like my brothers and Cazz?" Blaire asked as she glanced around where they were.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:49 am

"At least it doesn't smell, now that would be worrying" She gave a wheezy laugh, slightly winded from both laughing too much and the fall.

Medea rolled over so her face was face-down on the grass. How she had missed the smells of nature, both the good and the bad...She felt queasy of the constant invasions to her nose coming from the Amortentias back in the Ministry.

"Go ahe-"she coughed, ridding herself of a mouthful of grass"-ahead" she finished off. Medea's body relaxed, allowing the sun to soothe her sore back.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:51 pm

"Ew no that would be bad. I mean honestly it would just give away everything." Blaire giggled. Then she nodded. She then pulled out her phone and sent a quick message to Louie and Eli hoping that they would be able to come soon.

"They'll probably be here within like 5 minutes or so." Blaire nodded as she put it back into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:19 pm

Medea grinned and started rummaging through her pockets. "Well, whilst waiti-"

She was interrupted by a squelchy pop. Before she knew it, three people fell from the air, on top of both her and Blaire.

"How many times do I have to tell you, don't let go-"

"It wasn't my fault you suddenly grabbed my hand!..."

Medea soon lost track of the argument as they two kept firing at each other. No longer could she see the blue sky nor the sunlight. Instead, her view was obstructed by black cloth. She was hoping that it wasn't someone's backside in her face...
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Blaire groaned and then looked to see who she was. Blaire started pushing whoever off her and tried to get back up onto her feet.

"Who the hell is on me?!" Blaire screamed.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:48 pm

"Jonathan Graham, at your service." The man lifted a hand to Blaire, not to help pull her up but to shake. He was oblivious to the fact that he was still sat on top of her.

He peered over his shoulder, to his two colleagues. "We have got the right place, right? I mean where's-There you are" He grinned when he spotted the crushed Medea, "We got your notice".

The weight finally lifted from her, she stood up and winced at the sound of cracking bones. She observed the other 'We', a man and a woman standing.
Jonathan unfortunately, was still sat on Blaire. Unfortunate for who though? Blaire or for Jonathan taking the short straw by landing on a Deatheater. His name was held some Muggle edge to it, something that may spark some aggression.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:44 am

Blaire glared at his hand slightly and her hand twitched.

"Awesome Blaire Attor, was Blaire Hudson..." Blaire said and then her glare hardened.

"Now if you could kindly GET OFF ME BEFORE I CURSE YOU INTO YOUR NEXT LIFE!" Blaire snapped angrily. In her head the guy was lucky she couldn't get access to her wand because she was going to snap on him so bad.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:23 pm

"Glad to meet y-" Upon hearing her threats, he immediately leapt up as if he just sat on hot coals. He edged towards his male colleague who was busy trying to contain his laughter.

"Some feminine charm" The man breathed, still laughing at Jonathan's frightened expression.

Medea rushed to Blaire to help pull her up, "C'mon, you don't want any wrinkles or Blaine won't be happy" Medea grinned, ignoring the pissed off aura surrounding her blonde friend.

Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Blaire glanced at Medea before rolling her eyes. She sighed and then straightened out her outfit as she grounded her teeth together. She glanced at the two men who had come.

"Who are these two?" Blaire asked.

Then a small pop came up associated with the dark black fog. Then Eli appeared and looked at his baby sister who had grass stains on her jeans and raised an eyebrow.
"Do I want to know?" Eli asked.

Blaire looked over and shook her head.
"No," Blaire said.

Another small pop came and Louie appeared. He shook his head.
"You called?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:49 am

The woman, who hadn't spoken a word yet, strode towards Medea and the blonde.

"So Dorchinade, your...friend will be playing with us?" her tone was formal, stern almost...a contrast to the other two.

Medea nodded, she sensed the way the woman spoke the word 'friend'...she guessed it must be surprising for someone, who worked in the Department of Mysteries, to be able to socialize. Medea shrugged it off, The Department of mysteries was a mystery to the other Ministry members.

"I'm Aeryn, he's Shane-" she nodded towards the man who was now catching his breath, "and Jonathan, you've already-"

Pop

"-met" Aeryn finished off, eyeing the dark fog warily.

Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:24 am

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Blaire." Blaire said giving the girl a small smile before looking at her brothers that were coming closer.

"Yes brothers I did call. Are you both up for a friendly game of quidditch? Or are you scared?" Blaire teased.

"Scared? To play a game of quidditch?" Eli chuckled.
"I'm in." He said.

"Blaire you underestimate me and my quidditch skills. You must stop doing that." Louie laughed.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:25 am

Aeryn smiled stiffly before returning to Jonathan and a now-calm Shane. Every now and then, she gave a cautious glance to the two brothers, then to Blaire.

Medea grinned a greeting to the two Hudson brothers as she fished out something from her pocket. In her hand, she held, what looked like, twigs wrapped in tissue. "Do you guys know about the Muggle custom of drawing straws?" 'custom' was an over-exaggeration...but it was Medea who said it afterall.
She was mostly aiming her question to the Hudsons. Even though child-Blaire had fascinations with Muggle board games, she was unsure as to whether the strict Pureblood family had ever tried this.

Aeryn looked slightly confused but Jonathan was quick to explain to her.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:46 am

Blaire just shook her head and then looked over at Medea. Blaire raised her eyes at what Medea held in her hand.
"Nope, we never did that. When we played a game we usually just picked numbers on a piece of paper floating in the air." Blaire said shaking her head.

Eli shook his head.
"No I haven't heard of that custom at all but we don't associate with Muggles." Eli said.

Louie snorted but shook his head.
"We aren't primitive. We come up with creative ways to choose teams or who goes first." Louie chuckled before crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:57 am

Medea giggled and shook her head, "It's not to decide who goes first, we've got Rock Paper Scissors for that"

"It's for the brooms" She grinned, "Just to add a bit of spice to the game" She lifted her hand, the brooms were coated in white tissue in order to keep the surprise.

Seven brooms for seven people, in the size of large toothpicks. They ranged from being the slowest, high-flyers to the fastest broom she could find. It took some trouble to raid the Quidditch supplies in the Ministry, but she managed.

"Pick one" She grinned, holding out her hand towards the six people.

[i'll use a random generator after everyone picks:3]
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:14 am

Blaire shook her head and sighed. She eyed the pile of sticks in Medea's hand with a frown.
"I don't get to use my lovely firebolt 9.0??" Blaire asked with wide eyes.

"Suck it up Blaire." Louie laughed. He plucked a stick from Medea's hand and smiled.

"I have to agree with Medea it spices things up." Eli chuckled as he took a covered stick from Medea's hand.

Blaire glared at her brothers and rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:04 am

Medea shook her head at her friend "Mwahaha you don't get to," she said in a sing-song voice.

The two men from the Ministry were quick to take a stick.

"Firebolt, Firebolt, Firebolt," Jonathan chanted whilst crossing his fingers.

Shane looked over his shoulder, to a disapproving Aeryn. Smirking, he took an extra stick to fetch back for her.

Medea finally turned to Blaire, ignoring Aeryn's grumbles of how 'childish' this seemed. "Take your pick" she grinned, holding out the last two remaining sticks.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Blaire sighed and took the one of the sticks before frowning. She was praying that she got the fastest broom and not the slowest because she knew if she got a slow broom there was a chance she would knock someone of theirs that was faster than hers and take it for herself.

"Don't worry Blaire I won't run circles around you," Louie chuckled as he leaned his arm on her shoulder calmly.

"I'm going to hit you over the head with a bludger." Blaire hissed as she shoved Louie off her.

"Calm down Blaire." Eli chuckled as he helped Louie studied himself.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:59 am

Spoiler:

[Have fuuuuuun Blaire ;)]

Medea unwrapped the tissue, revealing a miniature Nimbus 2001, "Now we just enlarge it." She grinned. At the mumble of an Engorgio. When the broom grew to the normal size, she lowered her wand. Sighing in relief, she had somehow expected it to instantaneously combust into flames...knowing her magic.

"I wish you luck, Dear Aeryn" Shane clapped the woman on the shoulder as she stared blankly at the tiny Cleansweep Eleven in her hand, "at least it isn't the slowest broom that exists". He held his just-average Nimbus 2000, "Nostalgia" he mumbled.

Jonathan, on the other hand, was brandishing his Moontrimmer, clearly excited about its height abilities. Out of the three, he was clearly the most enthusiastic.

"Now out of you three, there's the slowest and the fastest broom left," Medea called over her shoulder to the three Deatheaters as she started unlocking the many locks on the case.

Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:11 pm

Louie unwrapped his and then enlarged it and his smile turned into a frown and he growled through his teeth. He had a freaking Tinderblast. He was lucky he had enlarged it before examining it or it would've snapped in his hand he was gripping it so tightly.
"You must be joking, right?" Louie said through his teeth.

Eli laughed and shook his head.
"Serves you right Louie. Maybe you'll learn how to play to it's strengths instead of your own." Eli chuckled before unwrapping his own and growing it. He smirked as he recognized the own familiarity between his own at home. It was a firebolt.
"Ah what a lovely one this is." Eli said.

"I'm going to kill you," Louie threatened from between his teeth as his knuckles turned white because of the grip he had on his broom.

Eli waved a dismissive hand at his brother and smirked as he looked to his sister.

Blaire sighed and unwrapped hers and then grew it. She smiled and tapped it to the ground lightly.
"At least it isn't as bad as Louie's." Blaire snickered.

Eli busted out laughing.

"I'm gonna knock you off your brooms you two little-" Louie murmured as he said profanities under his breath.

"If you can catch us that is." Blaire snickered.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:26 pm

"It's not that bad, it's one of the toughest brooms around." Shane addressed Louie. He clearly felt at ease around them, unlike Aeryn who hadn't spoken many words since she saw their smoke.

"So team-wise..." Medea counted the numbers, noticing there was an odd count.

"I'll sit down for the first half" Aeryn volunteered, "In case anyone gets injured."

Medea was oblivious to the distrustful glance she cast towards the two brothers. "I guess it's Ministry versus De-Hudsons" She grinned sheepishly, it had almost slipped out of her tongue.

"They can go first, we'll give them a handicap" Jonathan piped up, picking the last remnants of tissue off his broom.

Her fingers finally managed to undo the lock. Laid amongst dulled velvet, was the Bludgers, Quaffle and a small closed snitch. The box was still shaking violently, it was what happened when you find a Quidditch set in Borgin and Burkes...she suspected the Bludger's charm to be tainted with. All the more fun
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Blaire gave Medea a warning look before mounting her broom.
"Seeker." Blaire murmured to both of them. She was always seeker and it was her best position besides chaser. She pushed off the ground and her broom rose up in the air and she smirked at her brothers and then the two below.
"Bring it on ministry officials." Blaire jeered at them.

"Fine, Louie and I will take the other positions but we split keeper. We all try to protect the hoops." Eli said. He glanced over at Louie in a silent question.

"Yeah yeah yeah I'll be beater." Louie said. He walked over to Medea so eh could get a bat from her.

Eli chuckled and mounted his broom before pushing off the ground.
"We don't need the advantage." Eli said.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm

'Sorry,' Medea mouthed to her friend. She threw a bat over her shoulder to Louie, keeping one to herself.

"Trust me, you guys'll need it" Shane grinned to Eli, "Us Quidditch guys have too much free time on our hands" He took it to himself to taking out the Quaffle since the girl was seeming to have trouble with the Bludgers.
He threw the Quaffle to Aeryn. "You can ref" He said in reply to her scowling face, "And you can help this girl here with the equipment too".

Medea sighed. What did they expect? She hadn't spent most of her post-school life playing Quidditch like they did. She pushed herself up, off the grass, holding a Beater's bat loosely in her hand. It had been a while since she had last played, her arms had most likely turned into spaghetti arms by now. The thought sent a grumble to her stomach.

"Beater?" Shane raised an eyebrow, she thought she had caught a wisp of disbelief in his tne but banished it immediately.

She nodded.

"Okay, Beater, Chaser, Keeper" he pointed in turn, her as the Beater, him the Chaser and Jonathan the Keeper. "Aeryn would usually be Seeker but..." he trailed off, eyeing the still scowling woman.

"It's her time of the month!"

Jonathan earned a death glare, one that could send the Grim Reaper himself running, tail between his legs. "Positions," she barked.

As everyone was busy talking or discussing tactics, Medea erected the six Quidditch hoops. They were slightly rusted but they still served their purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for Quidditch [Open]   A fine day for Quidditch [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A fine day for Quidditch [Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next