Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balconies

Go down 
+4
People
Brianna Kyler
Choi Seung Pyo
Eirina Naer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:39 pm

"France has sunny beaches." Blaire smiled. She then looked at Louie and shrugged his arm off his shoulder.

"It's true. France does have beautiful beaches." Eli said after a moment and nodded his head.

"And yeah, I'm Eli." Eli smiled.

"And you know I'm Louie. The most attractive out of the three." Louie said smirking at the other two and Blaire and Eli glared at him.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night. And that's why I got married before you," Blaire commented shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't like to stay tied down for to long little sister. Maybe one day but I'm in my prime." Louie smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"And who are you miss?" Eli asked looking at Medea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

Stats : 331

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:34 am

Medea shook her head, grinning at the banter between the Hudson siblings.

"When i went, all they had was mud and more mud, probably because it was in the north after all" the tortuous days spent on the compulsory orphanage school trips...
She swatted away the would-be depressing mood with a grin. Not during a ball Medea cautiously warned herself.

"Medea Dorchinade" she said her surname with no pride nor shame, "Blaire's ex-Slytherin buddy" she grinned.

Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:32 pm

"Yeah of course you saw crappy sights. The North isn't my favorite part of France." Blaire said as she shrugged. She smiled thinking back to the trips her parents and brothers they would take to France during the summer and school holidays since they still had family over there in France. It had been a nice get away from the present day England.

"Yeah you want to either be on the coast or in the southern part of France. It's nice there." Blaire smiled nodding her head.

"Living in the glory days there Blaire, aren't you?" Louie teased.

Blaire shook her head and glared at Louie. Only her brother would love to bring that up to her.

"Dorchinade? Hm. Adrian's your brother, isn't he? If you ever see him tell him I will kill him for hurting my little sister." Louie threatened.

"Louie shut your mouth before you get yourself in trouble. It's nice to meet you Medea." Eli said while throwing a menacing glance towards Louie. He then looked back towards Medea and gave her a easy smile before leaning back against the balcony railing.

"Louie you're an ass." Blaire growled.

"I'm just saying the truth...but it's nice to meet you." Louie said.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Stats : 258

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:51 pm

((... I kinda want to bring Blaine into this.... Is that alright with you guys?))
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:09 am

[joiiiin!]

"Glory days?" she whispered loudly to Blaire about the younger Hudson's comment.

"If the Pygmy Puffs haven't smothered him yet" Medea laughed, her fingers played on the bloody black straps of her heels.
The fact that the orphanage and the Deatheaters haven't heard word of him plagued her mind on the whereabouts of Adrian's location.

Medea sighed loudly. "It's sad that the males always manage to ruin the Dorchinade name" not that she cared. She was referring to her dick-head of a brother and idiot of a father. The Dorchinade name had probably dissolved, since her father's arrest, the two orphans didn't participate in any social-climbing gatherings.

"Pleasure's aaaaaaall mine" Medea said in an almost sing-song voice before stretching for a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Blaire shook her head and sighed.
"I don't know what he's talking about." Blaire said.

"Well I hope those puffs eat him or something." Louie said glaring out at the space behind the balcony as he turned away.

"You seriously are to over-protective or you're just out for blood." Blaire sighed shaking her head.

"Then why don't you take it back into the pride of the Wizarding world?" Eli asked with a slight raise of his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:00 am

Blaine walked out onto the balcony. He'd been meaning to surprise her and her friend but some random guys came out there. He didn't know who they were, because Blaine had only met her brothers once, a long time ago. So when he went out there, he grabbed Eli's shoulder and pulled him away from Blaire. "Get the hell away from her. She's married and her friend isn't interested...."
Back to top Go down
Choi Seung Pyo
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Choi Seung Pyo

Stats : 98

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:57 am

A waitress on the second floor was minding her business, collecting the forgotten glassware around the Concert Hall, when she notice President Choi's guess was lingering out on the balcony and not in the Auditorium listening to the performance. It was not her nature to start a conflict, as she bite her lower lip, conflicted by the notion of their blatant disrespect, and the feeling that she was probably going to get yelled at. She was almost to the door when another man can through the second french doors and started to yell. This made her tense up. She bite her lower lip even harder. She was so nervous. She was about to turn around and run to Secretary Woo, when a women voice (in Korean) broke her train of thought.

"What is all the ruckus?"

The waitress spun on the spot to see Miss Choi beside her looking rather stunning. "Madame Choi," she said too in Korean, exhaled from all the pent up breath she gather from the tense moment. "Madame Choi," she said again this time in a whisper to frighten to speak anymore.

"It is okay," Yuri said in a kind, gentle voice. "I will handle it from here," she said. The waitress bowed, repeating 'Madame Choi' once more to scurry off back to work. Yuri on the other hand, went through the french double doors. Her lavish blue satin dress was not made for the cold nip in thee air, but she did not let that bother her. "May I ask. what is going on here?" her voice was silky, fluent English speaker as she scanned the guess before her.

Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:42 am

Eli glared back at the boy who had pulled him away from Blaire. Eli sized him up and down for a moment before a smirk grew on his lips.
"Do not tell me what to do boy and I already know she's married for god's sake. She's my little sister. I know everything about her," Eli sneered.

Louie glanced up at what happened but rolled his eyes. He shook his head and turned back around to see what would happen between the two. He glanced at Blaire wondering if she was going to speak up or not and knowing his little sister she would be saying something in the next few moments. Then Louie heard the door open and he glanced up to see a dark silhouette coming their way.
And who could this be? Louie thought to himself.

"Blaine chill. It's my brothers Eli and Louie. And I mean if Medea wants to take one of them off my hands sure I'll be game with that." Blaire chuckled throwing a quick teasing glance to Medea before putting a hand on Eli's shoulder hoping to calm him down slightly.
"Chill," She said.

Eli glanced at Blaire and then remembered that was the name of the guy she married. Right. He relaxed slightly but still continued to glare at Blaine.

When Blaire heard the question about something being the matter turned towards where the voice had come from. She saw the women in the blue dress. Blaire nodded and smiled.
"Everything's fine it's just that my husband didn't recognize my brothers. But don't worry I think everything is handled now that I've explained things to him. You're good, right Blaine?" Blaire asked looking over to Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:30 am

"I'm too lazy for those social gatherings and it's hard to make a rep when you're still stuck in an orphanage" not to mention the ex-thought-to-be-Squib daughter She sighed, replying to Eli's previous question, she didn't have enough money to redo the dilapidated Dorchinade manor...she might as well move back to Russia, she thought but the idea of being near Veelas sent chills up her back.

She was about to call then lecture Blaine about how he wasn't there for Blaire's first dance but the words went out of her mouth when she saw him grab Eli.
Despite the tension, Medea was struggling to hold in her giggles. It was cute when she saw the couple. 'and her friend isn't interested...' in relationships? Unless he thought her as a lesbian? That thought was one of the causes to her sprouting of giggles. The Sisters would certainly disapprove.

Medea's eyes widened at Blaire's comment, she was still in the stage of not wanting a relationship. Her childhood scars still remained.
She relaxed"If you mean eradication, murder then sure i'll be delighted to." she winked.

Medea's voice faded as she caught sight of the stranger. The woman's beauty and poise caused her to absent-mindedly straighten up. She wasn't used to being around such high-class people unlike Blaire who was clearly familiar.
The little orphaned riff-raff Medea thought to herself. Her inward tone was of a mixture of reluctant admittance.

[parents turn off the internet at night now so i'll be replying slow D;]

Last edited by Medea Dorchinade on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:34 am

Blaine nodded at her question. "Yeah, I'm good. Sorry guys." He went to his wife's side. "From inside, it looked like a couple of guys trying to hustle you for a dance or a kiss." He laughed then slipped his arm around her waist. He laughed at his stupidity. "I feel stupid...."
Back to top Go down
Choi Seung Pyo
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Choi Seung Pyo

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:54 pm

Yuri scan the faces before her. All of them could easily pass unnoticed in a ballroom of Elite socialites from Paris, to Rome to the Americas with their dress ware, but the scowled on the faces was another matter all together different. "You three," She said pointing at each of the three boys. "Go wait in the top box of the Auditorium. Tell the attendance their Yuri Choi sent you."

She broke into a smile as she capture the hands of Medea and Blaire. "We, girls, shall be back in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Blaine looked at her confused. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Medea cast a quick glance to the boys as her and Blaire's hands were taken.

She looked to Blaire who was situated on the other side of the woman. The sudden distance between them felt strange to her. They had been together the whole night. The cold finally brought goosebumps up her arms despite the rushing warmth from the open French doors.

Probably the woman was going to kick her out, she was still in her bare feet. Even though she wanted to believe it as genuine coming from the pretty woman, the smile failed to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Blaire looked at the woman as she took Blaire's hand then glanced over at Medea. "Um alright." Blaire murmured confused. She didn't see that they had done anything wrong.

Eli looked at the woman and raised his eyebrows.
"Of course ma'am." Eli said nodding. He gave the woman a slight bow before looking at Louie and nodding.

Louie glanced over at Eli and shrugged. He followed Eli off the balcony and towards the place that the woman had indicated they go.

Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:41 am

Blainr wanted an answer before he left his wife but Louie and Eli started moving, so he followed close on their heels.
Back to top Go down
Choi Seung Pyo
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Choi Seung Pyo

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:21 am

"Not to worry. It will be a second," Yuri said following pursuit behind the boys but instead of going straight, directly into one of the top boxes of the Auditorium Concert Hall, Yuri, Blaire, and Medea went left. They followed a path down the hall until they reach a Woman's restroom. "I thought you two might want to freshin up a bit." she said holding the door open from them to proceed.

(To the restrooms.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Balconies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balconies   Balconies - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Balconies
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Muggle World :: London :: HoengJae Concert Hall-
Jump to: