Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Dead of Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Carling F. Wright

Stats : 19

In the Dead of Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Dead of Night   In the Dead of Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:16 pm

(Did she use those exact words, 'Wizarding World' did she? If she did then I have horrible memory.)

She stared at him for a long moment, then glanced in the direction they had come from, "And is that what that other guy wanted too?"

She huffed, pulling out the book, "I was supposed to be doing this job as a favor to an acquaintance of mine, but he also said this would be an easy one." She shook her head, "Too hot for me, that's for sure."

She dropped the book as she sighed and turned,making a path down from the rooftop back onto the filthy streets. Maybe if she kept her cool, she could just remember the way she came. Or just focus enough to disapparate.
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

Stats : 330

PostSubject: Re: In the Dead of Night   In the Dead of Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:27 pm

(sorry, I meant bloody wizards XP)

"No, probably not. Probably thought you had jewels or something in there."

He saw the book on the ground, and the girl quickly leaving. He walked over and picked up the book, stuffing it into his belt pocket before watching the girl as she moved. Adeon looked conflicted, he could go home, or he could show her out because she obviously still didn't know the way out. He had the book now...so...

Adeon appeared next to the girl, tugging at her arm before letting go. He turned her down an alley on the right and continued walking, Adeon leading.

"Adeon. And you were going the wrong way."
Back to top Go down
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Carling F. Wright

PostSubject: Re: In the Dead of Night   In the Dead of Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:51 pm

She watched him for a moment as he walked ahead, startled by his presence still being here and all. But was that a name she just caught? Carl smirked, "My name's Carl. Short for Carling." She said as she followed him.

Last edited by Carling F. Wright on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: In the Dead of Night   In the Dead of Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:58 pm

He never cared much for names. Just getting his job done. But he nodded his head in acknowledgment, showing that he had heard her. He probably wouldn't remember her name, either way. He saw he as a duckling, and he would probably continue to call her that.

The alleys continued on for some time, and it was starting to become evening. Not dark, but the sun was clearly fading away. Adeon could see the street from his spot in the alley, the gold light dancing on the dark bricks. He'd get her out, and he'd be off. He had a job to get done, after all, and it would best be done at night. This guy was not going to be easy in the day, and even the night might be difficult, with how paranoid his target is. But still, easier for Adeon.

They had reached the street, and Adeon stayed in the alley, moving to the side and leaning against the wall, leaving room for Carling to pass him by.
Back to top Go down
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Carling F. Wright

PostSubject: Re: In the Dead of Night   In the Dead of Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:14 pm

"Thank you." She said, then added with a wave, "See ya 'round." as she passed by him and left.

(DONE. :3 I suppose you would like me to go on to deal with Dein now huh? -_-)
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: In the Dead of Night   In the Dead of Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:19 pm

(Yes please <3 but ughhh, I wish this RP didn't have to end, I was having fun XD but it kinda has to end here...damn it.)
Back to top Go down
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Carling F. Wright

PostSubject: Re: In the Dead of Night   In the Dead of Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:27 pm

(xD Like I said, Tray and Lorena! That or I can cook something up with another character.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Dead of Night   In the Dead of Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Dead of Night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2