Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  Empty
PostSubject: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Cazz stood right outside Luke's house waiting for Vanity to come before knocking on the door at all. A small sigh left her as she looked around for a clock before giving up she was never good at telling how much time she waited all she knew was it felt like a million years. Looking around once more she was going to knock on the door any moment.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Stats : 280

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Vanity walked up to Cazz with a briefcase and a business like expression. He stared at the woman, then rapped on the door loudly with his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:18 pm

Luke was not at home at the moment. He too had business else where, but seeing as the silent alarms went off by unbeknownst intruder(s) trying to invade or invading his home, he apparated right there, only to find Vanity and Cazz raping his door fiercely. "You know that door did nothing to you Vanity. Stop picking on him. It is sensitive." He tilt his head in greetings, with a playful smile on his face. He relaxed sort of seeing no one actually breaking into his home. "Hello Hon," he said to Cazz, kissing her gentle on the check. "What brings you two to my neck of the woods?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:21 pm

"We need to talk." Vanity said seriously, adjusting his tie and turning his face towards Luke. "Now."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Cazz smiled at Luke while laughing at the joke him made. Shifting from foot to foot a small blush on her face. "Hi babe." Thinking about it a moment before looking at Vanity giving a small shrug whispering. "I don't really know something about Vanity being upset at a grape vine..."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Literally or figuratively?

He did not voice his concerns. In fact, he kept it to himself, like most things. A prankster never betrayed his secrets. "Of course, step this way." He unlocked the door to his house, stepping through the thresh hold holding it open for the other two. "Come on in."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:34 pm

Vanity walked into the house and set down the brief case on the table next to the couch.
"Take a seat."

He addressed the two as if he were in an office and they had scheduled an appointment with him.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:41 pm

"Okay..."

Luke had a confused look on his face for only for a moment, before agreeing with him, and taking a seat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Cazz was sort of kind of confused at what they were really talking about. Entering the house carefully trying not to break anything. Being extremely clumsy lately almost tripping over her shoes as she took a seat on the comfy couch.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Vanity sniffed lightly, put his hands behind his back and began to pace. "I heard through the grapevine-" He flashed a look towards Cazz, correcting her mistaken phrase. "-that you two have been- ahem." He paused, looking deep in thought, before turning suddenly on his heel and facing the two. "That you two have been abstinent."

There was a long pause of silence, before he turned to Luke.

"...Is it because you're tiny?"

Last edited by Vanity Novario on Wed May 09, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Cazz looked to Luke for a long moment a small laugh leaving her before looking up at Vanity once more then laughing slightly again. Looking to Luke she wasn't really sure if they had 'done it' yet. Not of what she knew as of yet. Facing Luke as well she had no idea what they had done. Though she knew that she liked/ loved him and that all that really mattered. Smiling happily she turned back to Vanity holding back the smile from her face as she crossed her legs leaning back in a little more into the couch.

Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:49 pm

"I...ah..."

For the first time, in a long time Luke was absolutely lost for words. Not only was he caught off guard with this unexpected conversation, but his mind literally froze up making speech utterly impossible at that moment. The only thing he did was turn red of embarrassment. Get a sudden urge that many people were watching him, he got up and walked to the window.

A blue bird floated from one branch to another, chirping to another invisible bird that Luke could not see. It was a mating call, sending back and forth to entice another mate. He heard the call many times as he flew around the forest enjoying the freedom seldom seen in the Muggle world.

He stood there for only for a moment, before turning around, with that mischief grin that he possess. "No. That is not the reason. I just go impudent for months after seeing you, Vanity," he said jokingly.

Even though Luke still had his issues with Vanity, he did not voice them in front of cazz. She had enough trouble in her life, than to add peacekeeper to the list. So he played into this facade for her sake.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:38 pm

( Sorry, I'be been exhausted lately. )

"Don't be ridiculous, I'm gorgeous." Vanity replied simply, arms folding over his chest and chin tilting up. He eyed the two for a minute, lips drawn into a thin line.

"Now tell me why, I demand it!"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:30 pm

A blush broke out across her face as she finely understood what he was talking about. Rubbing a hand over her face she looked down at the table not feeling very comfortable at the moment. Vanity was her best friend but this... this is privet. This was for the bedroom and only for the bedroom and things like this shouldn't be talked about in front of others especially her best friend. As much as she talked about things of this nature she never really talked about her sexual life with anyone or at lest she didn't think so.

Looking up at Vanity she was at a loss for words for a moment. It was as if no excuse would be enough to keep Vanity to stop talking about this, subject. " Um... well... we haven't gotten there yet?"

She covered her face with her hands for a moment trying to stop the blush that was taking over her face.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:53 pm

"Your demands are pointless to me, you know that."

His grin was evident, showing even in his ocean blue eyes eyes, turning back toward the window. He made a point to not notice Cazz's embarrassment, because it made it twenty times worse for her if he said anything.

People, especially children and professors, who demanded things from him, got nothing in return. He beat to his own drum, using that old cliche, but it was fitting.

(sorry for this bad post)
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Vanity's shoe was pulled off his foot and promptly thrown at Luke's face.
"You're being mean-- I don't like children who don't play nice."

He glared at the other, though his serious-expression failed him and he ended up just grinning like an idiot. "Anywho-- Imagine me as the Santa-Clause of getting in the mood!" He exclaimed, pushing the brief case forward.

"I will make sure you're popping out babies in no time!"

He just wanted to be a god-father.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Covering her face with her hands still before looking up at him shaking her head. Folding her hands in her lap she looked up at Vanity a little more before looking back down at her lap.

" Van your my best friend and all... but you know... this is a little... um... well... over stepping. I think. Also you don't pop out babies! Where do you even get that from! i herd it was very painful and bad things happen like something out of alien!"

Rubbing the back of her neck a little she shook her head very lightly.

Last edited by Cazz Valentine on Tue May 15, 2012 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:35 am

( ...Pop out babies, Cazz. Pop out babies xD )
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:39 am

( Im sorry i have been miss reading a lot of things lately.)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:43 am

Vanity had either the best aim ever, or the worse aim depending how you looked at the scene. It missed his head by mear centimeters, but the window was not so lucky. What once was a window, the barrier between the frigid outside and the eclectic inside. He turn around, eyeing Vanity up and down, a chisel grin on his face. "If your aim is like that, I feel sorry for you and Sorrow in bedroom." Yes, Luke knew. Gossip in Hogwarts traveled faster than The Doctor and his tardis through space and time.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:18 pm

"My bedroom business with Sorrow is perfectly fine, Gossip-Whore." Vanity stated bluntly, arms folding over his chest and chin tilting up. "...It's your bedroom business that I'm worried with."

Long, pale fingers wrapped around the brown briefcase and he chucked it at Luke's chest with a coy smile. Cazz wasn't giving him anything, she was too embarassed- so his attention would be focused on Luke.

"And I want, like, ten godchildren. So get to work."

Vanity didn't go into detail about the contents of the briefcase, but it was safe to assume that the items would probably be found in a closed off section in the back part of a shady store.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Cazz looked up when they both started to talk about Sorrow... but she thought Vanity was trading that all in for a couple of whores that had daddy problems? Why was she always the last to know with important things even when it came to her best friend? He hadn't even breathed a word of it in her direction...

A small frown settled on Cazz's face as she thought deeper about the whole thing, how did Luke know before she did? Not that she minded too much, well that was a big lie she minded a lot, but Vanity did not even give her the casual. 'Oh yeah I am back with Sorrow... So deal with it.'.

"Wait wait wait... Hold the presses. You did not even say anything to me about you being back together with Sorrow." Slowly crossing both arms across her chest she settled to stare at him for a few long moments.

"Whats your excuse?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:14 pm

He caught the briefcase this time, not trusting Vanity's aim once again. It was heavier than he expected, and he had a few ideas what was inside. Vanity had lack of imagination or mystery when it came to "surprise" gifts.

But for once in his life, he felt uneasy even holding toys from the sex shop. This was ill appropriate. "Oh how amused. Are you two like two jack rabbits in the bed or are you-" Cazz cut him off making him go silent. In fact, he knew this was now between them. Gentle setting the briefcase on the burnt encrusted chair, which the assassin who wanted to grab Nadya thought it would be cool to set it on fire did, and said to his audience, " If you two excuse me, I will be taking my leave."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Vanity sighed and pressed his palm to his face, feeling the beginnings of a headache form. This was...not what he wanted to talk about.

"I don't even know how Luke knows." He grumbled, running his fingers through his colorful hair. He honestly wasn't comfortable with the idea of talking about Sorrow- he could go on and on about Cazz's sex life without so much as a bat of an eye, but as soon as it came up with him...he was...bashful? No, that wasn't the word. He just felt strange.

Vanity shook his head and plopped down on the seat, stretching out with a frown. "I don't know if we're even together! He's confusing, I don't know...Don't be pissed."

As soon as he'd left the school from the kiss, he'd wanted to go to the bar and get smashed again. He didn't like conflicting feelings.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Cazz looked up at Luke raising an eyebrow, she was clearly upset, but Vanity came here for something else and she was not going to stop that. " No, nope... don't leave... I just wanted to know." Her arms still crossed over her chest as she did not yet look at Vanity yet. She would get over it in a few moments or push is so far down that she did not want to even bring it up again.

Patting the seat next to her a little her hand reached out for Luke's, " I'm sorry, what was in the case?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)    So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)  Empty

Back to top Go down

So this is what you do in your free time. ( Tag: Luke, Vanity.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next