Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

Stats : 320

Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) Empty
PostSubject: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Jai walked down Diagon Alley looking in the shops. His mind wandered back to the past, and all of the time he spent here with friends from school. Feeling nostalgic, he walked into the ice cream shop, and let the smells wash over him. He had adopted a goatee since then, and also kept the hood of his cloak up.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

Stats : 101

Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Phoenix was sitting down at the ice cream shop having a smoke and eating a hot fudge sundae when he saw Jai walking up. 'Wow.... That guy looks familiar' he thought
Back to top Go down
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:28 pm

"I'll take a triple chocolate brownie, extra walnuts, please." Jai said. He paid and turned around to look for a seat. His eyes settled on a nearly familiar face. "Phoenix!" he called out, whipping his hood off. He ran up and tackled his old friend. "Whats new?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:31 pm

"Hey Jai," Phoenix said, and he stood up, holding his hand out, "A lot actually, is new.... How about you?" he asked in return
Back to top Go down
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:34 pm

"Oh, you know, a little of this, I be came a full on musician, a little of that." he said, all very quickly. "And apparently I have a son I've never met."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:39 pm

"Full on musician? Good for you man, good for you. And how did you manage that?" Phoenix asked, sitting back down and finishing off his cigarette
Back to top Go down
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:42 pm

"Umm, I got drunk one night and woke up the next morning and woke up in a seedy motel. First I checked to make sure I had both my kidneys, then I noticed a note saying "I enjoyed the night, love you, E." he laughed. "Don't remember meeting this girl, or anything. But she contacted me about a year ago. So whats new with you?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:50 pm

"That's crazy. Me? I returned to Hogwarts for the position of foreign languages teacher but the headmistress turned me down. After that, I traveled the world some more in search of work and then eventually ended up back in London about 5 years ago. After I moved back here I started boxing and now that's really all I do" Phoenix said with a laugh, and it was true, all he really did was box.
Back to top Go down
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:22 pm

"Oooh, fun." he said, nodding quickly. "Me, I just got back into town from a long World Tour trip. I figured I'd check out all of my old haunts while I was at it." He smiled. "I lost track of all of the time I spent here." he said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:25 pm

"Was the trip for music?" Phoenix asked, taking a bite of his sundae and savouring it happily
Back to top Go down
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:36 pm

"Yeah, my band toured the US for a while, then we went to South America, Russia, the Far East, and a little into Africa." He grimaced. "Two whole years, then the two years before that we were locked in the studio." He stopped talking for a second, then was hit with a random thought. "So are you any good at boxing?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:44 pm

"You mean locked in there figuratively..... right?" Phoenix asked, and then shook it off, "I like to think so, I haven't lost a fight yet" He said happily, putting his hands up and doing a few quick air punches, laughing afterwards
Back to top Go down
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:04 pm

"Sweet, sounds a lot like fun." he said. He had never been into boxing, but he liked the idea. he took a bite of his brownie. "So, seen anyone else from the old days?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:06 pm

"Yeah, I love it. And yes actually, I have. I just saw Lena Bontrolva last night" Phoenix said, nodding his head and taking another bite of his sundae... There wasn't much left now and that kinda made him sad
Back to top Go down
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:20 pm

"Oh, yeah? How was she doing?" he asked, interested. He had been away for so long, he was interested for any news he could get.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:25 pm

"From what I could tell she was doing quite well" Phoenix said with a nod, "What about you, have you met up with anybody else recently?"
Back to top Go down
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:39 pm

"Nah, I only got back last night." he said. "So you are the only one I've seen so far. I wish I could say that I'd seen some more people, but no dice." He sincerely wished that he had seem more people.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:43 pm

"You only got back last night and you're already out for ice cream? Jeez" Phoenix teased, and he laughed, finishing his sundae
Back to top Go down
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:48 pm

"Yeah, well, a man has to have his priorities, right?" he replied, also laughing.

(Gaah, sorry about the poor quality posts, i've had a heck of a week.)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:49 pm

"Yeah I guess, but if I was a famous rockstar and I just got home, my priorities would be alcohol and women" Phoenix laughed

(Don't worry, mine aren't spectacular either XP)
Back to top Go down
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:58 pm

"Well, yeah, I guess. But you get enough of that on tour, if you ask me. Plus EVERYONE expects a musician to go to the bar, nobody expects him to go to the Ice Cream Shop."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:09 am

"I wouldn't know, I've never been on tour" Phoenix laughed, "But yeah, I guess you've got a point" Just then, as if on cue, a young boy walked up with his mother with a sharpie pen in one hand and a picture of Jai holding a guitar in the other.

"Uhm," The boy started, then cleared his throat, "Excuse me sir.... but could I have your autograph?" he asked, looking expectantly up at Jai

"Looks like you spoke too soon there, bud" Phoenix said, only loud enough for Jai to hear
Back to top Go down
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 am

(Oh God lol, I thought about doing this but didn't)

"Christ, Just when you thought you lost them all..." He said in an undertone. "Sure, no problem!" he said, brightening up and smiling. He signed it obnoxiously large, and sent the boy on his way.

(I gotta head out, gotta be up bright and early for work tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:23 am

(hehe)

Phoenix waited until the boy was out of earshot before he burst into laughter, "Wow, you really ARE a big star" he laughed

(alright, have fun with that XP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)   Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends Reunited (Flashforward TAG:Phoenix and whoever else feels like joining)
Page 1 of 1