Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I bleed my heart out just for you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

Stats : 320

I bleed my heart out just for you Empty
PostSubject: I bleed my heart out just for you   I bleed my heart out just for you EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:09 pm

TYRELL ANDERSON

I bleed my heart out just for you Macaul10

Hufflepuff

AgeGenderBlood Status
14MALEHalf-Blood

Magic:

Abilities:
[Your Pick]

Wand:
[Your Pick]

Patronous:
[Your Pick]

Specialty::
[Your Pick]

Weakness::
Feling inferior to his older brother, and [Your Pick]

Characteristics:

PERSONALITY: Timid, yet friendly. Not afraid to try new things, unless his older brother excelled at it.

DISLIKES: Having to live with his big brother and [Your Pick]

FEARS: Forever being in the shadow of his brother, and [Your Pick]

HISTORY:

From the time his brother started at Hogwarts, he knew he was going to go there. He spent his summers reading his brother's school books, so he would know as much as possible. Upon arrival at Hogwarts, most teachers assumed he would be just like his brother, but he quickly dispelled that thought upon being sorted into Hufflepuff. Most people thought him smart enough to be sorted into Ravenclaw, but he didn't want to seem too much like his brother. After that, he maintained average grades and kept himself out of trouble.
[Feel free to add or take away whatever you wish!]

Back to top Go down

I bleed my heart out just for you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: INFORMATION :: Character Management :: Character Claims and Associations :: Character Requests-
Jump to: