Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nik, Ryleigh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryleigh Nik
6th Year
Ryleigh Nik

Stats : 65

Nik, Ryleigh Empty
PostSubject: Nik, Ryleigh   Nik, Ryleigh EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:47 am

RYLEIGH NIK

Nik, Ryleigh Dhdghfghfg

RAVENCLAW

AgeGenderBlood Status
17FemalePureblood witch

Magic:

Abilities:
Photographic Memory
Wand:
Dragon Heartstring
Patronous:
Snow Leopard
Specialty::
Shield charms
Weakness::
Pressure

Characteristics:

PERSONALITY: She is a very friendly person, doesn't like to fight. She is protective of her friends, and is quick to make friends. She's smart, but doesn't brag about it. She tries to make peace with others, rather than make anger. She is a good person, inside and out.

LIKES: Watching stars, animals, charms, campfires, being with her friends

DISLIKES: Lizards

FEARS: Lizards

HISTORY:

As a little girl, she spent many nights under the outdoors and stars, camping. She was taken often to places like the zoo, and such. she was always aware of her magical abilities, as she came from an all wizarding family. In her first year, she made friends, and learned some exciting spells and charms. She took a special liking to Divination. Over the summer she stayed with her friend Hillary, at the lake house. Then came second year, and she was more than happy to come back. That year she focused on having fun with her brother and avoiding his pranks. That summer she spent with her brother, Hillary, and her grandmother. Doing different things. Fairs, lake side camping, the usual activities. Third year, she rode on a Hippogriff for the first time. That was something to remember. That year was one of the most exciting. For her 14th birthday she went to America, to New York city. this was her first time visiting that country. It was truly amazing to her. She returned to England just in time to start 4th year. She went to Hogsmeade often with friends, and got a pet cat named Ferrari. She named him this due to his deep orange color, which under dim lights appeared red. This summer wasn't much different, except her parents took her traveling to Africa. she took a liking and decided that Kangaroo's were her favorite animal. When she returned it was a few days before fifth years start. This year she spent running the castle grounds, getting an excellent mark in her Defense Against The Dark Arts exam, and jumping in the black lake with her friends. Crazy times.. Her sixth year was the year she tasted Firewhisky for the first time. But no trouble, she hated it. In fact, she spit it all over some poor first year by accident. That summer was same as always, packed with fun. then came seventh year, which includes a series of life changing things. In a good light though. For this 17 year old, life is at it's fullest.

Other Characters: None

Back to top Go down
Ryleigh Nik
6th Year
Ryleigh Nik

Nik, Ryleigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nik, Ryleigh   Nik, Ryleigh EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 am

It wouldn't let me post the picture... and my form cut off.... i have no clue what happened. Am I still considered? D: I'm so sorry about that. I'll send a pic here though.

[img]Nik, Ryleigh Dhdghfghfg[/img]
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Nik, Ryleigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nik, Ryleigh   Nik, Ryleigh EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:40 am

If you could simply make note of Alli Knight being another character, then you'll be all set!

Also I was wondering if you'd like to be a 6th year instead? The reason I ask this is because the school year/term is coming to an end soon, and your character will be an adult in less then a month.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Ryleigh Nik
6th Year
Ryleigh Nik

Nik, Ryleigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nik, Ryleigh   Nik, Ryleigh EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Oh, I thought when it said other character it meant on one account. :P Sure, I'll put Alli down. And OK, 6th year it is! Let me go edit that.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Nik, Ryleigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nik, Ryleigh   Nik, Ryleigh EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:31 pm

ACCEPTED

Nik, Ryleigh Hogwarts

Hogwarts School
of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmistress: Eirina Naer
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc.,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Ryleigh Nik,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Yours sincerely,

Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Nik, Ryleigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nik, Ryleigh   Nik, Ryleigh Empty

Back to top Go down

Nik, Ryleigh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: INFORMATION :: Character Management :: Character Registration :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: