Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lacey, Cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat Lacey
4th Year
Cat Lacey

Stats : 44

Lacey, Cat Empty
PostSubject: Lacey, Cat   Lacey, Cat EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:19 am

CATALINA LACEY

GRYFFINDOR

AgeGenderBlood Status
14FemaleHalf-blood

Magic:

Abilities:
Parslemouth
Wand:
Willow, 11", Chimera scale core
Patronous:
Phoenix
Specialty::
Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, Quidditch
Weakness::
Astronomy, Divinations

Characteristics:

PERSONALITY: A bubbly, often loud person, but when in the presence of her older sister, turns quiet, subdued and tends to ignore everone around her except Lidya. She can be occasionally vain, but doesn't like to appear so, and has a rather short temper which she recieved from her sister. She is more likely to be happy when surrounded by friends, but claims that she prefers guy friends, as they are less full of drama.

LIKES: Her sister, Her mother, Hogwarts, Magic, Defense Against the Dark Arts, The smell of the morning after it has been raining, Quidditch, Quidditch matches, Her pet Kneazle, Bree.

DISLIKES: The Dark Arts, her sister, pompous, uptight people, and the smell of burning.

FEARS: Her sister.

HISTORY:

My family, is rather confusing and for the most part depressing. My mother, Marie, is pureblood, and works in the Ministry of Magic, and my father, Thomaso, is muggle born, and deceased. There is also my older sister, Lidya, who is 19, and was born to a different man, Ronaldo De'Medicci, a Pureblood, making my sister, my half-sister, and a Pureblood. I have grown up on the outskirts of London, and although my family aren't billionares, we are not poor. I began Hogwarts at year 1, and was placed in the house of Gryffindor, where I worked hard and stayed out of trouble. Second year was more or less the same, and nothing particularly interesting happened to me, but I was happy with the situation. Third year was different though. I would see Teachers watching me out of the corner of their eyes, whispering to others as I passed in a corridor. It happened too often to simply be a coincidence, and I tried to ask my sister for help, but she mocked me about it. It still happens this year, but I've been better about it and ignored it. I haven't done any OWLs or NEWTs.

Other Characters: N/A

Last edited by CatLidyaLacey08 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Lacey, Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacey, Cat   Lacey, Cat EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:38 am

ACCEPTED

Lacey, Cat Hogwarts

Hogwarts School
of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmistress: Eirina Naer
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc.,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Cat Lacey,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Yours sincerely,

Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Cat Lacey
4th Year
Cat Lacey

Stats : 44

Lacey, Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacey, Cat   Lacey, Cat EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:14 pm

I've asked another student, and apparently I am supposed to recieve a letter of some sort, or be placed in a group, and I have no idea whether this is simply a technical error or an error by myself.
Thank you,
Cat Lacey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lacey, Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacey, Cat   Lacey, Cat Empty

Back to top Go down

Lacey, Cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: INFORMATION :: Character Management :: Character Registration :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: