Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pendragon, Dorian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorian Pendragon
1st Year
Dorian Pendragon

Stats : 6

Pendragon, Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Pendragon, Dorian   Pendragon, Dorian EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:09 am

DORIAN PENDRAGON

Pendragon, Dorian 11108068_gal

FIRST YEAR HOGWARTS STUDENT - Gryffindor

AgeGenderBlood Status
11MALEPURE-BLOOD

Magic:

Abilities:
Secret Parselmouth
Wand:
15 1/4 inches, Elder wood, Rare black Phoenix feather
Patronous:
Arctic Wolf
Specialty::
Battling spells (Defense Against the Dark Arts)
Weakness::
Curses

Characteristics:

PERSONALITY: Funny most of the time, but serious when needed. Very clever and usually understands and can do spells on the first time.

LIKES: Long swims, Quidditch, Doing well in class, Quidditch, Fun people to be with, and Quidditch. Basically anything entertaining.

DISLIKES: Not much.

FEARS: Transformed werewolves, and my mum when she's found out about something bad I did.

HISTORY:

I was born in Moscow, Russia because my mum went into labor while my parents were vacationing. They could not apparate to St. Mungo's because of the International Trans-Continental Apparition Laws. A hooded wizard approached my parents the day after and handed them a long slim box saying, "This will be his wand to use when he attends school at age 11. This wand has chosen him as it's new master. This shall be his destiny." My parents were shocked but accepted the box. Now I live in our home in Ipswich, New England. I love my life so far. I have many muggle and wizard friends back home and we always have fun. Playing games and being careful not to reveal ourselves to the muggle community. To say the least, I was bouncing off the walls when my acceptance letter to Hogwarts arrived. I couldn't have been happier. A month before term started, we went to Diagon Alley and bought my school books and supplies. Needles to say, I was ecstatic about the Quidditch shop. After I begged and begged, my parents finally agreed to buy me an old Firebolt series broom. But they warned me that I won't be able to bring it to school until second year. I relented because I could'nt believe they actually bought me my first broomstick! No matter how old it is! Finally it was time to buy my wand from Ollivanders. But my parents seemed really glum. I ran ahead into the shop....

Other Characters: None.

Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Pendragon, Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendragon, Dorian   Pendragon, Dorian EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Very well done! I only have one, minor, conern. That is that your picture/play by is a bit too old to play an eleven year old. I'll still approve of the character, I'd just suggest to either change your characters age or change your playby/actor

ACCEPTED

Pendragon, Dorian Hogwarts

Hogwarts School
of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmistress: Eirina Naer
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc.,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr. Dorian Pendragon,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Yours sincerely,

Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Dorian Pendragon
1st Year
Dorian Pendragon

Pendragon, Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendragon, Dorian   Pendragon, Dorian EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Ahahaha, can't we just imagine him younger?
Because it was his face I thought of when I made this character.
Maybe I'll look for a younger version of this actor.
By the way, thanks for liking my application! Pleasure to meet you Headmistress.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Pendragon
1st Year
Dorian Pendragon

Pendragon, Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendragon, Dorian   Pendragon, Dorian EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:19 pm

I think I've found one to your liking.
Pendragon, Dorian 279336536_661fd22c99

or maybe a bit younger?
Pendragon, Dorian 68915

:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pendragon, Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendragon, Dorian   Pendragon, Dorian Empty

Back to top Go down

Pendragon, Dorian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: INFORMATION :: Character Management :: Character Registration :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: