Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] Empty
PostSubject: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:31 am

Sitting quietly in the living room with a cool glass of champaign, Alexandra took a few sips as she waited for her friend to arrive. It had been a while ago that he had realized who his former fiancée was exactly and she had accepted him back readily enough upon the confirmation from Ouriel to trust him. What interested her particularly, was the new chemistry that she had found between Misery and Luke. It was something she constantly tended to, hoping that one day it would finally come together and heal both of their hurts. Not to mention, they would be quite a pair.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:40 am

The beat of Alexander's wings were heard before he was seen. At first it was a distant echo, but it progress louder and louder, until a fully grown eagle grass the halls of Leoine's living room. He landed lightly by the grand piano, and reform into his true form.

Alexander's face was masked by a white hood. He was wearing all white in fact, with a dash of re. Several wands were strapped to his mid drift, wands that gave him no pride in carrying them, no joy of taken down one of the Death Eaters minions, or supporters.

Slowly he pulled back his hood, revealing sandy brown/blonde hair, and the most bluish eyes you ever did see.

"Ms. Leoine, beautiful as always," Alexander said stepping closer to were she sat, near her closest companion Ouriel.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:48 am

Ouriel was at the moment about 3 feet tall since his bulk would otherwise be unable to get through doorways easily. He moved over so that Luke could sit closer to Alexandra and talk with more ease. Over the years, the mental link between the Griffin and Alexandra had grown stronger and there were little to no secrets between them. Possibly one of the reasons the woman did not have a romantic companion since she felt that she had enough attention from her friends.
"Hush Luke, it's high time you stopped calling me 'Ms Leoine' when ever we greet each other. It is good to see your work has left you unharmed as per usual." her mouth quirked into a grin as she stood up gracefully from where she sat and embraced him for a moment then sat back down, patting the seat Ouriel had moved over from.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:00 am

Her caring embrace felt genuine, heart felt. All those friendly emotions that for a time he felt absent from her. Her secrets shielded him from getting close, among other things, on the top of the list Cazz.

"Where are my manners?" He bowed to Ouriel, like he did with Hippogriffs. Eye contact was the key. Reaching out with his mind. Nice to see you again old friend. You are keeping this one out of trouble? He nodded to Alexandra's direction.

Ouriel, when he would invade Alexander's mind for the first few years they known each other, always made him a little bit grumpy for invading his last sanctuary, but after Misery kept popping in and out, he eased it the idea. It just took some time.

After bowing for a few seconds, he stroll to the now empty part of the couch. It gave way, as Alexander sat in it, conforming to his body. "Thanks to you, Aly, and your valuable information, I got the job done."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:07 am

After he had found out who Cazz was and sought her out, Alexandra found that he had grown more distant in some aspects. The pranking, bad tempered and light-hearted Luke she knew from Hogwarts had disappeared to be replaced by a cooler, more serious man. But then, not all was lost, they did argue less often then during their teenage years and much about him had remained unchanged. Besides, it was usually only at the start of their conversations that he was so formal.
"You're very welcome. By giving you the information, it has done good for the Order as well you know." she poured some tea for Luke, knowing well enough that he didn't drink alcohol. "How are you and Misery?" a light danced in her eyes.

'Good to see you too child. I am in less trouble than I know you were during your work.' Ouriel replied evenly to Luke. The Griffin's strength and skill had not waned since he and Alexandra first met at all.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:22 am

He took the tea gratefully. The tea cup, like almost every dish ware had the embroider of the Leoine family crest. His eyes lingered on the murky waters for just a bit, before looking up. "No. not only that, but you being the head of the daily profit and all. Your information about the two Aurors tracking me. I was almost surprise with that unsuspected twist when they showed up."

Alexander just put his calling card down, a eagle feather, and was out the door, when they came in. They came hustling out of the Inn, but it was to late Luke was already gone.

With one finger he idle twirl the cup around and around on the little plate. "Misery?" he sigh. "Of late she has been more of a shadow, in the blackest of nights. Illusive."

He brought the tea cup up to his lips, about to drink the tea, but he stop and seat it back down on the plater. I am glad to here that you, and this one, referring to Alexandra, is being cautious.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:41 am

He brought the tea cup up to his lips, about to drink the tea, but he stop and seat it back down on the plater. I am glad to here that you, and this one, referring to Alexandra, is being cautious.

After their alliance both professionally and as friends, situations for both of them had improved drastically. Now the Order had information fresh off the streets via Luke since many members were still queasy about getting their hands dirty in order to stay on top. She knew this every since her history lesson at the age of six from her parents regarding Mungus Fletcher. Mean while, she supplied Luke with warnings and information that made his job a little easier and kept him alive.
"It was no trouble at all. The bar tender was a friend of yours and it was easy enough to tell him to warn you." It was quite true. Luke had friends everywhere.

"Promise you're not avoiding her alright? I still am firm in my belief you two should at least try going out."

'We all know that it's for the best. Are you staying for the night?' the love between Luke and Alexandra was purely sibling love. Anything else would have destroyed their friendship long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Stats : 401

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:47 am

Having managed to pass the gate and through the corridors unnoticed, for the most part, Misery was just a bit surprised to hear voices coming from the lounge room. It was not often they had guests - at least, Misery hadn't been around as much to notice - since she moved in with her friend. And not men outside from working hours, certainly.

Taking a minute to linger by the door, Misery opened them with a light push, entering, facing the young woman, but catching only a glimpse of the stranger's back.
"Finally you have thought to work on your love life, Ena?"

Following a bit of Ouriel's track of thoughts, she let a smile play on her pale lips.
"Ah, I shan't bother then. I will be upstairs if you need me - but attempting to sleep, so try not to be too loud."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:52 am

Alexandra merely laughed and shook her head, "Misery, Luke is just in his work clothes. Surely you recognize and old friend when you see him." she mocked playfully. Ouriel leaped out from his seat and flew over to Misery, pushing her into the room to sit beside Luke. The Griffin's friend had managed to convince him of the potential good in Misery and Luke being together after several sleepless nights of debate.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:55 am

He just shook his head, not saying anything out loud. Ever since Alexander broke it off with Cazz, she was trying to mold the perfect couple between Misery and himself. Ouriel was no help either, doing the same exact thing. He thought it was funny to try to get them closer together. They were impossible when it came to this subject, so he said little to nothing at this moments, hoping the subject would change, and soon.

Yes.

Ever since his house burn to the ground he has been living here, usually going to the top most tower, where he spent most of the time here, and just star gaze.

Alexander, setting aside his drink was about to lean in, to tell that he visited his son today, but Misery walked in. His son was a touchy subject when Misery was around so he lean back to his side of the couch. "Good evening Misery." he said getting up. It has been about six months since they last saw each other. His hood hang loosely around his back of his head, shading him a little in darkness. "Wonderful to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:03 am

"I- uh," was it possible that she had missed his scent under the thick mask of his clothes? Apparently so. The smile slipped from her lips as she stumbled closer awkwardly, having been pushed by the griffin.

"Aha," the awkwardness was quite noticeable in her chuckle as well, though Misery had tried her best to mask it. "An old friend, that- should I say-"

"Good evening... Alexander," the shade caused by his hood or no, she could see his face clearly. And quite a sight, his features hardened by time and various - often unpleasant - situations. She could hardly bear to look at it.

Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:04 am

'Are you still convinced that I should give up if they don't start seeing each other soon?' she nudged Ouriel who responded instantly with an answer that rather saddened her but was quite truthful.
'They haven't seen each other in months. Your trying to get them together only makes them want to defy your wishes. They are very strong-willed if you remember.' Alexandra sighed internally. Perhaps this meant that it was time to focus more on her own life outside of work. The Griffin nodded and flew out of the room, seeking out Pikachu.

"Would you like something to drink Misery?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:09 am

Now with Alexandra and Ouriel so close, watching their every move, he lost some of his confidence in his demeanor. It did not help much of Misery's shrieking chuckle. "I-uh-I-uh" nothing came to him, but words kept stumbling out of his mouth. "I saw your brother today." That was the wrong move, and he knew it, but the words just came out.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:15 am

"If you let me get drunk on it, yes," Misery snapped her vision away from the man, grateful for the distraction. She could still hear noises leaving him, but spared but a glance at him, rather watching a fairly interesting spot over his shoulder when he mentioned Sorrow.

"Oh? Where was that?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:18 am

She had no qualms with Misery getting drunk at this moment in time. Alexandra trusted the woman enough to know that control over her more dangerous instincts would be manageable under the influence of alcohol.
"What would you like then?" she stood up and strolled over to the liquor cabinet then opened the glass door.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:21 am

Alexander. No. Luke, could never lie to Misery even if he wanted to. He finally said, "At Vanity's house," he said preying to god she would not asking him why he was their. This conversation was awkward enough. He would rather be anywhere than their at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:26 am

(..I have absolutely no knowledge of liquors.)

"Guignolet?" Misery offered the first name that popped inside her mind. It was not often that she consulted Ena's wonder cabinet and she was uncertain what there was to choose from in the first place.

"Vanity's? Quite possible a setting. How are they? Surely you've had quite a bit to speak about."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:33 am

He would rather be fighting another death eater, than be their at the moment. "Well-" He was trying to word it correctly. " I was not eaxtly in his home, I was watching from a distance."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:34 am

Alexandra remembered something rather important and silently summoned two parcels. The one with black wrapping paper and a pink ribbon floated towards Misery while another with dark blue wrapping paper and a yellow ribbon headed towards Luke. She had felt like getting her friends presents that day. For Misery, she had gotten a map that allowed her to zoom in on different areas of the world she had journeyed to and look at what was happening there currently. (think of live google maps only for places she's been to)
For Luke, she had bought another potions coupon. It had another year's worth of potions ingredients that he could get on her bill practically at any potions store. Unlike her gift in her Hogwarts years, she had finally been able to negotiate some of the more black market ingredients to be allowed for.

(I have only a vague knowledge of liquors if that helps^^
Hah. Wonder cabinetXD)

She returned back to the cabinet and withdrew several bottles of Misery's requested drink while putting her bottle of champaign back in. Alexandra placed the bottles on a table and conjured a glass for Misery which she filled quickly then passed to the Vampire. After that she padded about the room, making sure that there was nothing too breakable in reach should Misery get VERY drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:41 am

Her brow rose slowly in wonder, expression becoming somewhat amused.
"Charna's guts, Xander. I didn't think you were like that."

She paused, as if pondering over a thought, "Well, I suppose there was always a possibility. You know, the signs. But they're quite happy together, I fear. You'll have to set your sights a bit further, which shouldn't prove to be a problem. You've grown quite accustomed to hunting men, have you not?"

Plopping down onto the couch, Misery took to examining the package, sipping her drink as she did so. A grateful smile captured her lips as she was once more rendered speechless by both the timing and quality of the gift. She rarely - if ever - had something quite as imaginative to give in return.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:47 am

If they were back in Hogwarts, he would have just laugh it off as another practical joke, but now? Now it was just another slap to Alexander's face. He was thankful she did not asked why, but to suggest that? Alexander had nothing to do but sigh, walking to the window, to feel the cold breath of air on his face, and through his hair. He had no energy tonight to deal with her petty behavior.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:50 am

"Someone is certainly thinking of sex a lot," she chuckled. "In the last five minutes, you've mentioned sex related topics twice in depth." During her expedition around the room, she had put safely charms on all of the glass objects and was now doing the same for the porcelain ones. Glancing up towards them, she noticed that Luke had gotten up and was standing at a window with a rather empty expression.
He still had yet to get over the love of his life. It was then that Alexandra realized she wasn't exactly helping him by trying to set him and Misery up.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:56 am

"It's your mind that twists my words, love," Misery conquered. Her mood hadn't improved, nor had she felt the awkwardness pass. It was just too much, to try and ask to act normal in such company.

Falling silent while enjoying her drink, Misery gave up on her tease, "What were you doing there then?" but waved her hand in a dismissive manner almost immediately after. "Forget it, it's probably none of my business."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:01 am

He flipped the package over and over again, until Misery broke the silence. "It is not any of your business," he whispered low, but with the eerie silence of the room, it sounded like he was yelling it across the room.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:07 am

After all these years, it turns out that there was still drama when getting old friends together. She mentally sighed. Alexandra had honestly hoped that it wouldn't turn out like this but since they were all living under the same roof, she would have to try and help them mend this part of their friendship.
"So what did you do today Misery?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]   FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra] Empty

Back to top Go down

FLASH FORWARD [Open to anyone CLOSE to Alexandra]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next