Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

outside den.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Stats : 338

outside den. Empty
PostSubject: outside den.   outside den. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:49 pm

like another smaller building behind, used for recreational things, quite modern compared to the original house, only one storey but has access to roof...
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

outside den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: outside den.   outside den. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:38 pm

She apparated inside, she headed towards a small door behind some drapes, past the bar.

As she slowly pushed it open, a grin grew on her face as she saw the girl sprawled spread eagled on a smooth table surface, the table was pristine white and so was the girl's robes. A metal collar was on her throat connected, by a chain, to the table.

Angor was stood there, fastening the final manacles on the girl's wrist. He turned towards his mistress and gave a low bow. "Angor guessed what Mistress wanted-"

"-And Angor guessed right"she smirked. "Now go"her tone was more harsh.

"Yes Mistress"he grinned. Angor nodded and followed her order, disapparating towards the main building...

Last edited by Lamia Bontrolva on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

outside den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: outside den.   outside den. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Lamia towered above the little girl who had just woken up. The fear was evident in her eyes. Lamia ruffled the little girl's hair. "Didn't your filthy mother ever tell you not to follow strangers" she caressed the little girl's cheek, smirking at sweat that was starting to bead at the girl's fore-head...
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

outside den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: outside den.   outside den. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Her lips were beside the girl's ear. "But you're just like me aren't you, both of us love to disobey our parents?"She whispered, her breath visible in the coldness of the room.

The girl nodded, lips pressed together, hoping that the woman wouldn't be so harsh.

But in vain. Lamia pulled a fistful of the girl's hair so her upper body lifted up. The little girl was whimpering as her metal collar dug into her neck, chapping her once-smooth skin, it was attached to the head of the table, so the harder Lamia pulled, the more scarred her neck. Lamia licked her lips, a storm in her eyes.

"P-Please stop-"The girl choked out, helpless tears running down her cold cheeks.

"We are nothing alike! In that school, they teach that i am like you, you like me"she spat.

The girl looked confused.

"I'm a witch"

The girl's doe-like eyes widened in fear. Lamia sneered and threw the girl's head down so it landed with a sickening thud on the table's surface...
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

outside den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: outside den.   outside den. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Lamia circled the table a few times, fingering her blade, until she finally stopped on the opposite side of the table to where she started.

She raised her wand and slashed it across her palm, gritting her teeth as the cold of the silver bit into her wound. She clenched it, forcing more blood to pour out before pressing it to the girl's lips.

The thrashed as blood trickled down her throat. The horrible coppery taste. She had only wanted a friend only getting bullies and a mean old witch. Tears were flowing profusely down her cold cheeks.

"You should thank me for my generosity, i've given my magical blood to your weak frail filthy body"she said softly, sheer amusement vivid in her eyes.

The girl just squeezed her eyes shut, wishing that it was just a dream.

But it wasn't.

It was a nightmare.

Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

outside den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: outside den.   outside den. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Lamia stared at the girl's helpless shudders. If she had a heart she would be clawing at the chains trying to free her.

But she didn't.

She didn't hear any words of gratitude. The girl had the audacity to shut her eyes.

She drew the point of her wand onto the girl's clothed belly. The crimson was already staining the white under her knife's point. The girl cried more, whimpering.

"I was going to keep you alive as a pet,"she tapped the metal collar around the girl's chapped throat "but because of your 'silence', i think not. Silence is extremely boring"she feigned a yawn.

The girl squealed, whimpering calls of help to her mother, as Lamia carved the faint outline of a snake swallowing it's own tail. First it only showed in rips in the dress, but blood was soon to follow, creating red blotchy patterns on the snake's back.

"Please M-Miss-"

"-I won't grant you a fast death, child. Slow and steady wins the race"she grinned animalistically.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

outside den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: outside den.   outside den. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:50 pm

(grrr cba typing anymore so will be rushed xD)

Lamia undid one of the girl's braided pigtails and pocketed the bobble with a butterfly design on it.

She waved her wand, transfiguring the metal manacles and collar on the girl to ropes. She tied them to each column in the corners of the room.

"Angor!"

He appeared and gave an excited glance towards the teary girl who was struggling against the ropes, the blood was like scarlet roses against snow.

"Yes Mistress?"

"Pour out the wine"She waved towards the small cooler fridge set into the wall.

Angor followed his Mistress' orders.

Lamia grinned and licked her lips as Angor placed a glass of the 'Black Magic' wine into her hand. It had black swirls flying round in it.

She casually flicked her wand, sending flames to each column. The fire crept up towards the girl through the rope. She squealed out in fright. Like a live pig on the spit.

"Mummy!Help me!Please Mummy!"the girl was screaming as the fire was inches away from her body, and travelling fast.

Lamia stroked Angor's smooth head as she sipped her glass, watching the little girl thrash about as the flames engulfed her ankles, wrists and hair, the smell of burning flesh was prominent in the air.

The girl thrashed her head to the side, so she was staring straight into the blue eyes of the mean woman. "P-Please help me. P-P-Please"she pleaded, eyes brimming with desperation. "Y-You said th-that y-you were m-my friend"
The woman just stared back, coldly, "Face it, people lie" she said.
Rosie cried and cried as she lost the feeling of her arms and feet to the searing pain.

The flames finally burnt all her hair, reaching her head.

She screamed.

Lamia finished her glass of wine and handed it to the house-elf. "Tidy up"

"Yes Mistress"the house-elf grinned. Other house-elves would be shrieking or crumbling at the sight of what they had just seen. Angor didn't.

Lamia left, stretching the butterfly bobble in her pocket.

One more to her collection.

She smirked.

Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

outside den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: outside den.   outside den. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Lamia was sat on the sofa, absent-mindedly stroking the leather with her fore-finger. Time was such a fragile thing, one small alteration, and it would her nail tore a gash, revealing the white padding tear as easily as babies' skin. She could only see the present, the past and future were only gifted to Seers...

Pop

Lamia looked up to see Angor. He was grimacing. "Angor has brought as Mistress wanted" he muttered bitterly.

Lamia smirked oblivious to the bitter tone in her servant's voice, "Brilliant" she ran her tongue over her lips as she spotted a flash of blonde behind the house elf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

outside den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: outside den.   outside den. Empty

Back to top Go down

outside den.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Wizarding World :: Hangleton :: Bontrolva Residence-
Jump to: