Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitchen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Stats : 338

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:36 pm

(meeting Blaire meeting tsk tsk xP Lamia apparated out xP)
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Lamia apparated back a slightly look of annoyance upon her feature, she placed the necklace on a side counter and waited for Blaire's possible return...
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Blaire apparated back into the kitchen and sat down.

"That was a pointless meeting." Blaire muttered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Lamia looked up from the necklace, and raised her eyebrows when she saw Blaire. "It was pretty much but i still can't believe how he can compare himself to the power of The Dark Lord, without Him, we wouldn't even have come to be, He created Us" she said meaning the Deatheaters. Her fist clenched ever so slightly then relaxed.

(no apparating in but nvm ill let Blaire off xD)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:22 pm

(whoops forgot)

Blaire shook her head.

"He took over after Christof disappeared never created us. I saw him a month ago but then I hadn't seen him since. And what kinda name is Luxante?" Blaire murmured."
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 pm

"Christof?"she asked, a vague memory of the Deatheater in Hogsmeade, "Oh the Potions Master?"

"I think i heard the name Luxante during my Hogwarts days"her eyes turned distant as she searched through the memories. "The only thing i know is that lux means light in Latin" she stroked her chin.

Lamia looked out of the window, "It's a great weather outside, can i take you out somewhere?" her eyes twinkled with a slight mischievousness.

(there's always Laxante which means laxative in Spanish x3...)

Last edited by Lamia Bontrolva on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 pm

(omg tell Tyler lol!)

"Yes he was my favorite teacher...beside you of course." Blaire smiled.

"He let me stay in his house and get some sleep after being exhausted. I hadn't really been getting sleep at home that week and he took me in for the night when we crossed paths in Knockturn Alley." Blaire muttered as she remembered. Then she smirked.

"Where to?" Blaire asked.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:37 pm

(so far Lux ante=the light before the...lol its light their new mission. Mission:Find out Luxante's meaning x3)

"I'm glad you see me as that" she smiled.

"it's a surprise"she smirked stretching out her hand, palm up for Blaire to take to apparate.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 pm

(srry I was gone had to eat lol)

Blaire smirked and took her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:56 pm

They disapparated.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Lamia was sat on the table, drinking her usual coffee. She licked the coffee from her lips with one smooth movement of her tongue.

There was no bird-song outside...just how she liked it, an birds would be eaten by the many beasts she housed in her maze either that or the starving house-elves would get to them.

She looked up seconds before a pop sounded, as if she was already expecting it. It was Angor with Lena whos hair was matted and clung with dirt.

Lamia smiled warmly, but like always the warmth never reached her eyes. "Please sit" she said softly motioning towards the vacant seat across from her.

Lena however was slightly hesitant. However Lamia was not very patient, with a flick of her wand, Deprimo was being cast upon Lena. She could feel an immense downward force on her, her legs buckled beneath her. Lena gritted her teeth, the spell finally lifted as soon as she fell back onto the awaiting stool, her arm devoid of any feeling.

Lamia smiled sweetly and nudged her cup of coffee towards Lena. "Drink, you'll need it child"

Lena brought her trembling hands to cradle the polished porcelain of the cup, it was hard since her right arm was numb. The brown liquid sloshed inside the delicate cup as she sipped it.

Lamia gently stood up and made her way behind Lena, there was a small sound of metal against marble and the footfalls of Lamia's boots.

Lena gasped as she felt cold metal against her neck and Lamia's cold lips against her cheek.

"A gift from me" Lamia whispered, her lips lightly brushing Lena's skin. She lightly kissed it, not lovingly or friendly just as someone who would kiss someone goodbye and pulled away slowly, her hands placed on Lena's shoulders.

Lamia finally glided off, leaving Lena wary and cautious.

She knew that Lamia was too much a bitch for 'gifts' nor was Lamia one to suddenly summon Lena out for a cup of coffee. Somehow she was she was expecting that she'll find out why sooner or later, one hand held the cup and the other was holding the small emerald bound in silver. It was cold to the touch, like the bitch's lips.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Upon the tabletop, Lamia was perched. Her gaze was cold as she watched the house elves file in. Their numbers had been cut down to half, yet it didn't seem to bother her.

It was a survival of the fittest.

A smile crept on her lips as she made eye-contact with every trembling house-elf, only one of the stood stock-still, as usual, it was Angor.

A slow applause rung through the kitchen. "I congratulate you, knowing how many of your comrades perished, you still managed to survive." However, not a smile of delight appeared on the house-elves' solemn faces. They knew that they were to follow this mistress no matter what she commanded or did to them.

"Now, One last little thing" she exaggerated each syllable, "5, come out" she had made a new system, she had made sure that 15 elves, save Angor, had survived, they were given numbers, names not beffiting for them, they were possessions not pets.

A little elf stumbled out, the numbered collar swinging loosely around it's bony neck. It looked up to it's Mistress with wide doe-eyes. Most hearts would have melted at the sight of them, but Lamia's heart was locked away.

"I hear, from a little bird,"she glanced at 7" that you've taken an extra helping from my food..." Lamia's smirk grew, she knew that it wasn't true, if 5 did do so, F would've been writhing in pain from the poison. No elves knew about the poison, except Angor, they all saw it as a certain medicine that had to be added into all Lamia's food and drink.

"M-M-Mistress, I hasn't taken any, F-F had been a good wee elf" The eyes were watering with tears.

"You know what happens to thieves, don't you" Lamia's eyes twinkled as she fished out something from behind her.

All the house-elves shook their head as they eyed the object warily.

It was a nutcracker.

A simple Muggle nutcracker soldier.

Lamia caressed her cheek against it then placed it gently into 5's hand. "They have their finger's broken" she smiled warmly and stroked the trembling house-elves hairless head, "Go on"

5 fell to her knees, she had to obey. She took a deep shaky breath and slotted her forefinger into the wooden mouth, she slammed her tiny fist onto the wooden head.

Crack

5 squealed, all she could see was the red of her blood, everything else blurred from her vision. Blinded with pain, she fumbled for the nutcracker and shoved her finger into the small wooden opening, she repeated it two more times before her Mistress rested her hand on 5's head.

"Punishments" she addressed to the other house-elves "are what i carry out to thieves ." she smiled sweetly, but her eyes were stony, "As for rats who lie to me" her gaze finally landed upon a wide-eyed 7, "I will leave at your mercy."

Lamia took the bloody nutcracker and hopped off the tabletop, leaving Angor and the house-elves to carry out the punishment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2