Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sanderson, Vincent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent Sanderson

Vincent Sanderson

Stats : 400

Sanderson, Vincent Empty
PostSubject: Sanderson, Vincent   Sanderson, Vincent EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:23 am

VINCENT SANDERSON

Sanderson, Vincent Tom+Welling-3
(P.S. Taken by Eirina Naer at "Our" Beach the summer, 7th years ago)

OWNER OF THE THREE BROOMSTICKS
ORDER OF THE PHOENIX

AgeGenderBlood Status
25 MALEMUGGLE BORN

Magic:

Abilities:
Legilimency and Occlumency
Wand:
Oak, handle swirled, 10 1/2 inch, A Scale from a Leviathan
Patronous:
Leviathan
Specialty::
Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfigurations
Weakness::
Potions, Divinations, Arithmancy, or Muggle Studies (lol)

Characteristics:

PERSONALITY: Polite but if crossed Vincent will take action. He will be blunt if you cross the line. He is a romantic at heart though. He is also when it is come to judgement fair. He is down to earth, calm and collective. Their is one person that could sway him otherwise. One woman who weaves a spell, that could never be broken. He is brave and willing to end a fight if one started.

LIKES: Strong determine people. Who like him feels the need to right the wrongs in the world. If he ever smelled Amortentia he would smell; the smell of the sea breeze, the aroma of butterbeer and her hair, that always smelled like a Blossom rose.

DISLIKES: Death Eaters, flying on brooms, smashing into tables

FEARS: That girl who broke my heart

HISTORY:

I was raised in a whole family. Mother and Father both loved me very much but when they found out I was a wizard they where very shocked and disturbed. My brothers and sisters dispised me of the fact that I was only child with magical abilities. Never talked to my brothers or sisters since the day I turn 17. My parents still writes me letters and call but I have a new life and a new duty to the wizarding world.

I got my first call to be a wizard when I was 11. I agreed and started my journey at Hogwarts, where I became a Gryffindor.

While in Vincent fifth year he took a seat right by Eirina during a Charm Club at Hogwarts. he was a fifth year and she a 4th. He was late and the only spot was in the front row, seating by a brown hair, very pretty girl. Her eyes twinkle, watching me come over. The first thing she said to him was, "You have an odd smile," and he fell in love. They dated for awhile. The beginning of 5th through the almost to the end of the 7th year.With his charms and love for the craft they began a relationship. It was bliss for a time. They would sneak out late and walk around the Lake or lay on the Astronomy tower as we watch the stars. The students of Hogwarts had a secret get away beach, where she and Vincent would go, but not get involve. They sat on the opposite side of the beach, just being with each other, enjoying the day. During the 7th year they had a big fight in the great Hall. The fight escapes Vincent but he remembers that at the end he made Naer so made that she yelled out "Mudblood" and sent him fling into the staff room table half way across the room. Ever since then they only politely talk never more than a few words here or their. He soon found out that he and Eirina had outside forces pushing them, tearing them apart.

I got Newts in Charms, Herbology, Care of Magical Creatures, D.A.D.A., Transfiguration. I moved through the ranks of the M.O.M. to their dismay. I was selected for Governor of Hogwarts at the age of 23 because I was honest and trust worthy. I got the Merlin Second class, Wizengamot.

Until I was assign back, by the governors to investigate Hogwarts, and the Headmistress, to see if she would be allow to hold onto the seat of Hogwarts. That is when all went to hell. The old whirlwind of emotions stirred. The Governors pushed him out, and now he is on the run from the Ministry for helping his goddaughter gaining the power of foresight. Finally what broke the straw is his house burning down and seeing Eirina dating Emile. He lost it and felt the need to leave for sometimes.

Other Characters:
Alexander Luke Brown
Aries Lestrange

Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Sanderson, Vincent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanderson, Vincent   Sanderson, Vincent EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:14 am

ACCEPTED

Sanderson, Vincent Hogwarts

Hogwarts School
of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net

Sanderson, Vincent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: INFORMATION :: Character Management :: Character Registration :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: