Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cazz's room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Cazz's room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Cazz laughed a little smiling. "Yeah I think it was."

( Ks)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Blaire smiled and then looked up at the ceiling again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:56 pm

"How did Blaine prepose to you?" She smiled looking over at them.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:59 pm

"Um....we were talking in my room about something...and somehow we got on the topic of what would happen if he got me pregnant...and I was like 'well me pregnant at 18 with no ring and parents would probably be pissed' and he was like 'about that' and he pulled the ring out of his pants pocket..." Blaire smiled as she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:09 pm

"Don't get pregos!! I need you babyless and party ready at all times. That goes for Blaine to...haven't really met him... Better be good to you." A evil glit was in her eye. "Or I'll kill him."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:15 pm

"Oh don't worry I don't wanna lose my waist line any time soon!" Blaire smirked.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:44 am

Blaire apparated there with Cazz in tow. She looked around the room and sat down lightly on Cazz's bed. She looked at Cazz slightly hopeful as the tears kept coming down steadily. She took a deep shaky breath.

"Anything?" Blaire asked.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:49 am

Cazz looked around the room slowly it sorta kinda felt like she been here before. Looking around the room a little she found a tissue box walking over to blaire she handed it to.her. Smiling a little she shook her head.
"im sorry."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:51 am

Blaire took a tissue and blew her nose. She then took another and wiped at her eyes. Blaire then pulled her legs up so they were against her chest. Blaire sighed shakily and patted the spot next to her on the bed.

"Alright....I'm going to start how I know you from the beginning hopefully I can remember it all...me and you have had some crazy ass times my friend." Blaire hiccuped slightly.

(i am half tempted to bring Louie and Eli in this)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:54 am

( Lol drink!)

Cazz carefully sat down next to Blaire placing her hands into her lap as if sh was waiting for story time.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:01 am

"Alright....well we both first met at Hogwarts...you hated me and I hated you....and Luke and your friend Alexandria hates me too...you once said you were going to kill me I think...." Blaire said trying to think. A laughter of hysteria escaped her lips and she sighed.

"Wait. You told me that Luke knows....what did he tell you..." Blaire said.

"BLAIRE!" Louie came in yelling. He glanced at his baby sister and then at Cazz. Blaire had been crying and Cazz looked normal....that's when Louie got a little worried. Cazz had always been smiling or like acting crazy.

"B...what's wrong?" Louie asked seeing Blaire's red face and bloodshot eyes.

Blaire looked over at Louie as she dabbed at her some more before blowing her nose again.
"She lost her memory Louie..." Blaire said sobbing again.

Louie looked at Cazz in shock shaking his head.
"Oh no..." Louie murmured. He came over and sat down beside Louie.
"No more drinking contests I guess..." Louie murmured as he flopped down on the bed staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:27 am

Sitting there she looked at the two playing with her hands quietly to keep herself occupied. Cazz looked at Louie a little before looking down at the floor being deadly silent. She hadn't the slightest clue as to what to say at the moment .
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:02 am

Blaire sighed and tried to compose herself. She wiped at her eyes and then sighed.

"Alright...well when we both graduateed sschool my parents took you in cause they knew your parents. Then you became a death eater. Me and you both were death eaters. I still am but you aren't. You left it because you didnt want to be apart of what they didd but I ssaid i would still be your friend. You lived in this house and likr you know you are engaged and you Me eli and louie, my brothers, would have drinking contests and truth or dare games or play some pool." Blaire smiled

(Srry for thee crappy typing im on my phone)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:17 am

( its okay.)

Cazz quickly stood looking at Blaire for a moment or two before shaking her head quickly not believing anything she said now. "Your lying... I would never do that... I would never become a death eater... death eaters killed my mother. Don't put lies in my head an confuse me! That is very mean!" She looked around for the door looking for a way to get out.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:24 am

(I soooo call dibs to RP with amnesia Cazz later~)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Blaire saw her look around and she sighed.

"Cazz I'm not trying to be mean...it's the truth...I didn't mean to upset you..but if you don't believe me check your arm...." Blaire said.

"Cazz I know it's a lot to take in right now...I mean Blaire is just kind of throwing things at you like she's expecting it to come back at once but you must excuse her. This has happened before to her with an ex-boyfriend. Broke her heart. She doesn't want the same thing happen to you because he never got his memory back and forgot about Blaire. She doesn't want to to lose you Cazz. You are like a sister to her. To all of us here. We don't want to lose you..." Louie said.

"Louie's right...we don't. It's fun having you drink with us and having crazy parties and just being crazy in general. You taught us to let loose and have fun. Oh I'm Eli by the way." He said. Eli had been standing out in the hallway after hearing Blaire's sobbing from his room. He had stood outside listening waiting if they needed any help with anything.

(or doesn't she have the dark mark anymore?)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:43 pm

(@Alexandra: Chya!
@Blaire: Ummm nope lets go with that?)

Cazz looked down at her arms seeing a burn of sorts on her left arm. That was about it. Holding up both arms to face the three seeing there was noting there but and extensive burn. Looking at her she just watched not really knowing what to say after the other two talked. Sitting down in the bean bag in the corner letting out a huge sigh. She didn't know what to think anymore she felt so confused and like this body wasn't her own... Sometimes her insides felt sick as she'd look at something but never remembering why. Twisting her hands into her hair she sat there looking at the floor just thinking.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Blaire's eyes went wide when she saw the burn on her arm.

holy crap she burned it off when she left the death eaters! Blaire thought. She stared at the burn until Cazz sat down in the bean-bag chair and sighed. She leaned back in the bed and stared at Louie.

"Don't push the subject B." He murmured. She nodded and then sighed.

"Maybe some photos would help. I'm sure mum and dad have some around here somewhere." Eli said. He walked out of the room to go rummage around Blaire's room for some old photos of the four of them if they had any.

"Wait..." Blaire said. She pulled off her necklace and looked at the key as she heard Eli rummaging around in her room down the hallway. She looked at Cazz.

"Since you lost your memory have you had any visions?" She asked. Then she felt stupid. She didn't even ask her if Luke had told her if she could see stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:05 pm

"Not very many but yeahh... a little. That is something you just don't forget ya know..." She laughed a little still looking down at the floor. Cazz hadn't had one in a few weeks but she could remember most of them or at lest the ones she remembered had to deal with things that happened before the last four years. She wasn't really sure it was sorta like time travel. Complicated.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 pm

"Then maybe this will help....you were helping me with this. I found this key in a hallowed out book in my room and you said it unlocked something important. I am going out on a very wide limb here but maybe you can get something off it...from the last couple months or something." Blaire said holding out the necklace for her to take.

Eli walked back into the room holding a binder of Blaire's photos. He sat back down on Cazz's bed and started going through the pictures looking at them. They were of her, him, and Louie when they had been little and then progressing slowly through their lives. He flipped to the back of the book where he knew recent pictures would be and there they were staring at him in the face. The picture of when him, Cazz, Louie, and Blaire had all been so drunk during their game of truth or dare. He started to pulled out all the pictures with Cazz in them and put them in order before stacking them up neatly and setting the binder aside.

(sorry got sidetracked by HW)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:00 pm

( Its all good.)

Cazz slowly looked up at her for a moment or two her hand gently reaching out and grasping the key. Her eyes glazed over as she stopped breathing so hard it slowly becoming shallow almost hard to hear.

In her vision Cazz stud off to the side watching arms folded of her chest gracefully almost like she wasn't really their. There stud Blaire in front of a door at night it seemed to be place in a dense dark forest. Blaire gently parted the vines of the tree's looking at a dark copper door that seemed to have turned green with time. Cazz tried to step forward but it seemed that she was an outsider on this one. Blaire pulls out the key as it started to glow a bright color she inched a few inches closer placing the key in the door.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Blaire watched Cazz as her eyes glazed over and she knew all too well that Cazz was having a vision. Of what she didn't know.

Eli glanced up at Cazz a little taken back that the sound of her breathing had stopped. He saw that her eyes were glazed over and instantly he became more worried about her. He got off the bed quietly and started towards her.

Blaire's hand quickly shot out and grabbed his wrist. He looked down at her confused and she held a finger to her lips not to make a sound.
"She's having a vision. Do not disturb her." Blaire mouthed at Eli and he nodded but remained standing where he was. Blaire released his wrist and folded her hands into her lap carefully and waited for the vision to be over before she or anybody else did anything.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Cazz dropped the key suddenly her eyes coming back to there normal gray color as she gasped for a air. Her eye's went in and out of focus for a moment or two as she leaned back into her the bean bag chair. Cazz immediately looked away from Blaire... not wanting to have another. They hurt... some of them hurt badly. Cazz rubbed her chest a little looking down at the ground.
"I need to go home..."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Blaire looked at her startled as the key dropped to the floor. Blaire stood up quickly and got the key from the floor placing it around her neck before going back over to Cazz. She bent down so she was beside her.

"Are you alright?" Blaire asked quickly.

Louie was staring at Cazz a little worried.
"Cazz..." Louie murmured.

Eli sat back down on the bed and made copies of the photos he had stacked up so there was another identical pile next to the originals. He put them in an envelope and then sat them on the bed before putting the originals back in their correct spots in Blaire's binder. He looked up at Cazz.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Cazz closed her eyes tightly nodding a little. Carefully she too a deep breath letting it out slowly trying to regain everything back to normal. As Louie called out she looked up at him for a moment before looking away quickly not wanting to be pulled into another vision. Clasping her shaking hands into her lap she looked down at them. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cazz's room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next