Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Back-yard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexandra Leoine
Primary

Stats : 361

PostSubject: The Back-yard   Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:39 am

A nice place to relax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexandra Leoine
Primary

Stats : 361

PostSubject: Re: The Back-yard   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Whistling for Coll, she was happy when he flew out of the woods towards her a few minutes later. In the time that she had spent teaching him flying, Alexandra had also conveniently learnt a feew tricks in return. A few seconds later, she whispered in his ear and sighed in content as he flew over the tree-tops and towards his home once more.
The girl stood there for a few more moments before turning heel and walking back into the house, intending to use the Floo Network to get to St Mungos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Back-yard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1