Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Tower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:38 am

Old Tower InsideTower
The Leoines chose to restore this room only to the point where it was safe for people to be in. Being odd people, they thought that it was more interesting if they kept it as it was.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 am

Landing silently in the tower, Alexandra shifted back to her usual human shape and sat down next to an old window.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:21 am

He was right behind her as he landed into the old abandon tower. He to changed back to his normal form. It was bare in the tower. It look like it had not been used for years as he eyed every little detail of the room.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:25 am

"This place is as safe as any if you wish to tell me now. If you don't want to tell me now, I could give you a tour of the house if you'd like." she smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:32 am

He did not answer right away. The only thing on his mind, as he looked at his reflection in the window because it was to dark outside, was the Coyote. "Well... Someone owned me a favor for saving their life, so they tipped me off on Tyler's whereabouts. We are near his home right now. Wiltshire is the place. One of these unplottedble places and sealed off from any intrusions. But my foolishness got the better of me when I started searching for the place. Tyler found me in the park. More like surprised me." His eyes were glaze over. He trace Mudblood in his skin once more. For some reason he like pushing down on his wound to feel the pain, to know that he exist.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:37 am

She sighed sadly and got up from where she was sitting and went over to him, sitting down and hugging him gently.
"We all have our moments of weakness and I'm sure that I don't need to nag you about not thinking since you have suffered enough as it is." Alexandra's previous smile had turned into a faintly unhappy expression rather than annoyed and worried.
"Save the address in mind for when you're ready alright?" the girl looked up at the younger though much taller boy, "Then you can kick his ass back. But why were you tracing "mud-blood" on yourself earlier?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:43 am

"Kick ass, right?" he said sarcastically. She moved closer. Alexander shivered as her presence drawn nearer. When she asked to know why he was tracing mudblood on his chest he grabbed his button up shirt, even though it was button, he felt revealed some how.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:45 am

She withdrew and decided to let him be, knowing he would tell her when he felt ready. Changing the subject to something far lighter, she grinned as she thought of something he may enjoy.
"Would you like a tour of the residence?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:50 am

"No no...you asked!" Luke did not know what he was saying or doing as he unbutton his strip blue shirt, still have soot on it. His brain screamed no and to stop but his hands moved independently. One by one the buttons unravel revealing bare skin. The word Mudblood itched in his skin.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:53 am

She instantly frowned as he did so upon seeing the words that would be etched into his skin forever unless he got muggle plastic surgery.
"That's odd... You're a pure blood."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:56 am

"Is that what you have to say of my disfigurement?" he was so taken back on how casual she was about his disfigurement. This was his body that they were talking about and all she had to say was that it was odd because Luke is a pureblood, which was a lye also he was a Half blood.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:10 am

"What else can I say Luke? It's there and nothing can be done. It's a scar to commend your past and your strength through life."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Now that ticked him off. 'Strength through Life?' he wanted to laugh. He needed to do something right at that moment to keep from hitting Alexandra in the face. He got this scare because of his foolish behaver. ANother tally on his lsit of ever growing failures.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 pm

She watched his face intently and shook her head, getting up. For once, Alexandra didn't want to nag or fight Luke that he didn't make a mistake or on how to not commit the mistake next time. Fighting her best-friend only made the two of them even more unhappy rather than solving the situation.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:41 pm

"I will sleep at the sea shore." he said reopening the window. "Give you some space." He felt the cool breeze on his face. The sea shore on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:45 pm

She cocked her head to the side, "Space is something I have a lot of here. Would you like a tour around the house some time though?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:52 pm

He turn to face his best friend. "Not now," he whispered feleing cramp and claustrophobic in this huge castle. "I need time. I need space away from this." He felt uncomfortable in this mansion. He knew that Aly was not flaunting in his face with her huge home, her probably three to four house elves, magical rooms, probably huge library and rare exotic gifts but that was how he felt about it. She saw him, making a transaction with scum to pay for his lively hood. Selling objects for other objects. Dambling in the dark arts to keep a roof over his head and well supplied. At that moment he resented her for being her. This and everything else that happen he wanted out
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm

She nodded, not feeling anything against him but rather a sense of sadness that she couldn't help him much on whatever emotional frontier he was against at the moment.
"Alright, the coast is about a minute's flying for you but if you want to go out of the grounds, I'm afraid the magical barrier goes both ways."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:03 pm

"I now how magical barrier goes," he snapped before thinking. He felt guilty about snapping at her. Angry more with himself than her. "I am sorry. It is not your fault. In the morning I will wait until you come back by the beach to pick me up." Without another word he flew off.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 pm

She nodded as he flew off and waved fare-well before walking down the steps and heading to the main part of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Tower   Old Tower Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Tower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Wizarding World :: Wiltshire :: Leoine Residence-
Jump to: