Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prison Cell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Prison Cell   Prison Cell EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:35 am

Prison Cell Img-thing?
One of the few rooms that the Leoine family chose not to renovate or restore.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Cell   Prison Cell EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:14 am

Opening a door she walked in. "This is not the kitchen... fuuuuuu-" Going over to the door she opened it back up leaving.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Cell   Prison Cell EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:54 pm

A Eagle Owl landed inside the prisons gates waiting for Roberto to finish what he was doing.

Dear Roberto Leoine,

We have meet before, you probably don't remember me, but I was staying at you castle last summer. My name is Alexander Luke Brown, and I am writing this letter because for one, Alexandra, or who I like to call Aly, has probably told you the whole affair that took place in school. Our falling out. I am so sorry it happen, and I plead that she would graciously come back into my life, because she is my best friend, and I don't want to leave her. I wrote her a few letters but the words did not seem sincere enough, and she would probably burn them if she saw my handing writing. I don't know why I am telling you this...(The rest of the letter was scribbled out-unreadable because of so much ink.)

Anyways, my friend, my familiar has gone missing. I search around my home, and the surrounding of my fiancée, and he is no where to be seen. He is a yellow owl, hyperactive, intelligent bird, named Pikachu. If he shows up, will you please be nice to it. Please don't try to reason with it to go home. When it makes up his mind, it is impossible to change it. That whole bird is impossible. Just send me word, and love it like I know you would. I would have send it to Aly but she is in Greece. I hope she finds what she is looking for.

Alex
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Cell   Prison Cell EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:15 am

A tiny hooted as it eclipsed Roberto, herding him into the Prison Cell. Rather amused, he kindly let the bright yellow thing shoot over to the Eagle owl, still quite happy that he was following. He gently untied the note and read it, eyes gliding over the messy lines of writing including what had been crossed out. Conjuring a quill and some ink, Roberto sat down on the floor and quickly wrote a reply.

Signing off, he re-attached the new letter to the eagle owl which, thanks to Pikachu's encouragement, promptly decided that it needed to sit on Roberto's head and be taken upstairs since it was so fatigued. The precarious position on his head meant that if the owl felt the need to go to the bathroom anytime soon, he'd be taking a hot shower for quite a while to get the goo off. Rolling his eyes, the man managed to slowly limbo under the doorway then Pikachu sat on his shoulder and he slipped.
Groaning quietly, the eagle owl somehow held his head up and shielded them both from the blow on the floor. Getting up again, he tried to crawl out of the room since Pikachu had promptly changed his position and hooted happily from his seat on Roberto's back.
Needless to say, it took about twenty minutes of crawling on his hands and knees to reach the ground floor where the eagle owl finally decided that it needed a bathroom break. Swearing quietly, Roberto dislodged the owl from his hair and sent it on it's way out the window. Pikachu orbited him gleefully a few times then flew up towards Roberto's room, knowing that the guy wanted a shower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Cell   Prison Cell Empty

Back to top Go down

Prison Cell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Wizarding World :: Wiltshire :: Leoine Residence-
Jump to: