Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back yard (Closed)

Go down 
+3
Blaire Attor
A. Luke Brown
Cazz Valentine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:09 pm

"Need a hand?" She asked casually, her mind running through everything that could fit in the hole at it's current size. Booze? She knew Cazz wouldn't throw the book away, she'd said she'd die if she did that.
(got distracted by other tabs)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:22 pm

"Oh no don't worry... Put you threw enough the passed few days haven't I?" walking into the house she grabbed the book putting it into a small metal box. A sigh left her before dropping it into the hole. "How was your trip here?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:38 pm

"Breathless and disorienting, just like any apparition." She answered, shrugging. "What's in the box?" She stepped closer.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Starting to fill the hole. "The book... Maybe even my mind. Anything possible right?" laughing again for a little to long her voice cracking dryly.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:45 pm

"Wow. I'm, uh, I'm proud of you." She said softly, watching the dirt fall on the box. Even if Cazz dug it up in a few minutes, she had made the decision to get rid of it all on her own. "That takes guts."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Patting the dirt down slightly looking at Mary throwing the shovel to the ground. "I don't want to hear the voices anymore... That's all." rubbing the back of her neck taking in a deep breath still feeling like she was about to drown. "One can only hope I don't dig it up."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 pm

"Even if you do, you buried it. That's big." She smiled and held out a hand. "Why don't we go back to your place and you get some normal clothes on?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Swishing the sheet around slightly smiling. "What? You don't like it? I believe it is a fantasic sheet... To be sporting this time of year. " laughing a little taking hold of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:00 pm

"Well then we can make it a dress or something, just not so damned distracting." She shook her head and started walking back toward the house. "I feel like I should do something to celebrate you overcoming the book's power..." She pulled her wand out of her back pocket and shot some baby-blue sparks. "Yay!" She cheered quietly, then pocketed her wand, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Clapping at the blue sparks smiling. "What a great display of fireworks." fixing the sheet a little walking in with her. " I don't mean to be distracting... Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:09 pm

"It's alright, I figure you were in a hurry or not thinking or something. But now you have time to think." She swung their hands playfully, then got an idea. "I can try to make you a blue fireworks dress." She offered. "Just, not with you in it, in case anything goes wrong."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Opening her sliding glass door inviting her into the living room. "Na it's alright I got to many dresses in my closet that I have no where to wear." Smiling a little taking another deep breath. "So..."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:31 pm

"Fair enough. So, what? What's 'so'?" She stepped inside and let Cazz lead.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:49 pm

(posted in the bed room.)

Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:22 am

Cazz began to set up a table spreading out a nice table cloth. Setting all sorts of tea cups around the table. A tea pot sat in the middle as sugar and milk sat on either sides of it. It was just a fantasic day to have a tea party. Though she did not tell many other people that he was going to have one only hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
Beings

Stats : 543

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:08 am

Jonah was a small boy, who was slim, and a little bit chubby. Still had those baby cheek, but what was weird about him, as he walked in the backyard of a stranger's house, was that he was in bright pink undies and a purple t-shirt that had rainbow pock-a-dots on them, caring a bunny. The bunny had red eyes, like possessed by a demon. But all and all the kid looked completely normal.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:24 am

Looking down at the boy somewhat before smiling clapping softly. Running over to him she kneeled down in front of him. Looking at the bunny for a moment trying to have a staring contest giving up after a few seconds deciding that the bunny had to be the Aint Christ. Looking back up at the boy smiling slightly. "Oh you seem to be all dressed up! Are you here for the tea party?"
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:30 am

"No," he said looking at Cazz between his legs. She looked funny upside down. "I was looking for the boggy man, and I think I've found him." The bunny dropped down onto the ground. Than hopped up, to kick Jonah in the butt, making him fall over. "hey that is not nice Butt-face-bieber mic pants."

(I am absolutely being random)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:41 am

Getting up looking at the boy on the grass before pointing at the rabbit getting closer to the hot pockets floating on top of the blown up pool. "Oh no... Your friend will never be the same after the pool of hot pockets... Cold pockets." Shaking her head slightly. "Well I am inlisting you into the tea party army attention solider!" she began walking back and fourth.
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:48 am

"Ham and cheese hot pockets?" he asked cheering up. He brushed the grass stains off, smudging it more into his shirt. "Jonah loves hot pockets."

Once she said snapped to attention, he flung himself to a pose. His feet spread a part and his arms out stretched wide, as if he was going to be searched by a cop.

(I am really trying to be more like Vanity in this if Vanity was a little kid.)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:01 pm

"That is the hot pocket swim of death! He will never be the same after that! He's going to war solider! If this was nom..." Shaking her head slightly looking down at the boy. "Your name Solider?!" Laughing a little running a hand through her head.

"You can use club soda to get that grass stain out..." Cazz smiled picking up the rabbit quickly setting it in a high chair.

( haha )
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:27 pm

"Death by hot pocket? Why do they want to kill me?" he asked innocently enough. "Are they possessed or something? Or did you give them a time out?"

He was watching as she picked up the bunny. He was surprise the vicious bunny did kill her right their. It was the Ancient Bunny from monty python and the holy grail.

"My name is Jonah, what is yours?" following pursuit to the tea table, she said he will be having.

Last edited by Beings on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:52 pm

"They kill everyone that comes over. Honestly I do not know what there problem is." She looked at the swimming hot pockets before whispering. "I think they are upset for there girlfriend dumped them. Nice men they are but... You know. No commitment after three years... She was getting upset. Fighting."

She began to pour tea giving a glass to the bunny in the high chair. Along with a biscuit on a small plate.

"Oh my name is Cazz! It is very nice to meet you Jonah. I am so glad you can make it to the tea party. Would you like some tea?" she began to pour some tea.
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:58 pm

"I see," he said looking over to the pool, to see a swarm of hot pockets. They look mighty delicious to me.

"Cazz, that is a funny name. Like a superheros name, like Shazam!"

But seeing Cazz lay down a biscuit for the bunny, he had to snatch it away, before evil bunny killed Cazz. "Um he doesn't eat biscuits. He is a crack bunny who only eats Pixie Sticks."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:04 pm

"Oh I wish I was a super hero! Oh I would fly around and spit noodles out of my eyes." Handing him a tea cup sliding him the sugar and milk. "Are you a super hero?"
Looking at the rabbit a little nodding. "But of course how silly of me. Mr. Rabbit which color of pixie sticks would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back yard (Closed)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next