Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitchen (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:23 pm

"Shall we?" She asked, holding out a hand. Apparition wasn't particularly comfortable, but it was convenient.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Jumping down placin the cup I'm the sink before taking her hand gently. "Alrighty you are the boss my friend."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Appearing in the kitchen she held her side slightly. The wind the lord sent brushed by her left side it hurt. Dropping her robe on a chair looking at the wet sticky spot that growing on her black shirt. Hissing slightly as she lifted it over her head looking down at the cuts along her ribs. 'Fuck.... Fuck.' fingers running along one of the longer cuts taking her time trying to figure out where every cut was. Looking up grabbing the first aid kit out of the first cabinet fingers bloodying up the white box cursing slightly as she finely got it open. Cleaning the wound slowly making sure she got every detail worked out. Looking down at a larger gash sighing as she got up going over to her desk picking up the stapler.

Coming back to the counter she got up sitting up. Cleaning the wound a bit more before picking up the stapler and closing the wound that was on her ribs. "GOD DAMMIT!! WHAT THE FUCK." stapling her ribs a few more times the same result each time before dropping the contraption on the floor. Glaring at it slightly as she tried to get things done. Warpping up everything still looking down at the white box. Shoving thing everything back in placing it on the shelf. "Fuck you box of death." Slamming the cabinet once more carefully popping a few pills before going to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:06 am

Cazz came in smiling. Pushing away some things before getting the kettle out. "So Mary how's work been?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:15 am

She shrugged. "We've been selling a lot of gardening books with planting season here. Spring is gardening and DIY, summer is jams and DIY, autumn is canning and DIY, winter is novels. Predominantly." She amended. "I've been thinking of getting some pots, dirt and seeds myself."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:18 am

She smiled turning around sitting onto of a counter. "Oh! That sounds fun.. DIY is a good seller I am guessing." smiling she started cleaning off the counters a little." I really think you would be good at growing something. Like a sun flower."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:24 am

"People like to be able to say that they made something, and the warmer months give them the space to do that. You think I'd be good at growing sunflowers? I've always been interested with how they turn their heads to the sun. And then I can eat the seeds. I think I just might try to grow sunflowers." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:26 am

"They seem like a very logical plant. Always trying to move somewhere." Smiling she quickly took off the kettle before seeming like she was acting a serious question. "Nothing to sweet. Correct?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:30 am

"Yeah, only a little sweet. Damn you know me well." She cast about in her head for a topic. "When does your boy get back from school?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:35 am

Smiling happily nodding she began to pour her a glass placing it on a saucer. "Um... He usually flys. I think he likes the time alone before coming back." she smiled a little before setting the glass in front of her. "So I got something real cool to show you!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:42 am

"Yeah?" She grinned, taking a sip of tea. -Good!- "Is it something most people would find exciting, or just you?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:46 am

Putting her hands in front of her thinking for a moment. "Just me." laughing a little she smiledrunning a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:44 pm

"Okay, what is it?" She grinned. "Please tell me it's not the pool of Hot Pockets."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:56 pm

"No that is a daily spetical at the valentines house hold!" Throwing her hands up slightly she jumped off the counter lifting her shirt to show a long scare. That started from the bottom of her rib leading to the top of her bra. There were tiny dots along the scares showing smaller ones. "Isn't cool! I tried to staple the gash together and then got yelled at so some else fixed it!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:23 pm

"Oh, honey!" Mary cried, peering closely at the wound. It seemed to have healed well, but recently. "Why did you try to staple it? What happened?" She held her hands to her head, glad someone had helped Cazz with something so serious.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:53 pm

"Well it was bleeding real bad and it was too big for bandais so I grabbed my stapler. " She pointed to the left of the table. "Just stapled it up... Didn't really think anything of it until she was yelling at me about using fifty staples and blood loss... Oh I got into a fight... He got me pretty good." She laughed a little looking at her. "She had the same look."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:08 am

"Gyah!" She cried in frustration, hands in fists on her head. "I'm worried for you now, and I know you're fine! You didn't think about going to St. Mungo's?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:29 am

"No... I don't like doctors..." She smiled a little setting down her shirt sitting down across from her. "They always wanna know what happens."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 am

She slowly let out a breath of air, puffing out her cheeks. She forced her fingers to unclench and her arms to return to her sides. "I'm glad you're okay." She sighed, sitting down and sipping her tea, trying to calm down, forget that her friend tried to staple herself together.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 am

Smiling a bit laughing quietly while She folded her hands over her lap in a polite manner still smiling a bit. "Sorry... I thought you would wanna see my cool scare."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 am

"It is cool, I just wish you hadn't tried to fix it yourself." She sighed. "Did you get hit anywhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:22 am

She thought for a moment before lifting the back of her shirt. "I believe there is a small... Bruise on my back. Can't see it though." it was a huge bruise on her back. Though ignorance is bliss. It was black and blue with a bit of around the edges.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 am

"Hoh!" She gasped. "Yeah, you've got a bruise. Just a second." She waved her wand and concentrated on Cazz's back healing, hoping that the thought would be enough without knowing a spell.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:53 am

Giving a small shrug of her shoulders. "Oh... Thank you." Smiling she set her shirt back down flexing her back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:02 am

Mary just smiled and hugged her. "I'm glad you're alright." She wasn't going to ask about the fight. It was none of her business, and knowing Cazz, she didn't want to know. She groaned under her breath and rubbed her temple. Fucking Seer headaches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen (Closed)    Kitchen (Closed)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitchen (Closed)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next