Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living room (Closed)

Go down 
+6
Blaire Attor
Alexandra Leoine
Vanity Novario
Paula Nera
A. Luke Brown
Cazz Valentine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:09 pm

(its all good)

Blaire kept her temper in check but nodded. She looked at Cazz and smiled.

"I'll see you around..." Blaire smiled. Then she looked towards Cazz's father giving him a small smile.

"Good-day sir." Blaire said. She then apparated on the spot back to her house.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Carling F. Wright

Stats : 19

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:41 am

Headlights flashed into the windows of the Valentine residence, as a certain red head pulled up onto the side of the driveway, and killed the engine. She gave a quick glance down the way she came, before she tore out the keys and slipped into the house. She had returned at quite a late hour, wearing one stylin' pair of shades and her favorite pair of skinny jeans. She pulled off her leather jacket, and threw herself onto the couch, just ready to crash. She even kicked off her boots, as she gave an exhausted groan. A wad of cash was poking out of her back pocket. Scratch that, both pockets.

'Work', as Carling called it, had been quite dreadful today. Her client was an old man who just loved to talk... and talk... and talk. That being said, he seemed to have way too much time on his hands. Thankfully, it was over, she'd made her profit, and hopefully she'd never have to strike business with him again. Now, she was just happy to have her head on the soft cushioning of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:48 am

Cazz though did not sleep but ever other few days if that looking up quickly from her video game/book/googly eyed frog that danced slightly as you blew on it as she hung upside down swinging slightly from the ceiling. "Who's home and NO I will not be going to bed if you are who I think you are."

Swinging lightly continuing to play the game jumping Mario to his death again and again laughing a little as the yoshi ran up to the end jumping him off.
Back to top Go down
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Carling F. Wright

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:35 am

(Wait. She's... hanging from the ceiling? xD)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:30 am

( That she isXP)
Back to top Go down
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Carling F. Wright

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:31 pm

(... xD)

Did she just hear a voice coming from... above her? She must really be exhausted if she's- wait, no, there was Cazz, hanging upside down busying herself with a video-game/book/frog?

"What... are.. you doing?" Carl asked, her head tilted up slightly to look at Cazz. She had a frown on her face, however, as she pulled her sunglasses up and onto her head.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Cazz looked down at her rolling her eyes very slowly before laughing a little dropping her controller letting it hang from its cord as she flipped the page in her book, one written in her own hand writing trying to find about her own life, looking it over very very slowly talking back in a mater-o-fact kind of way. "Multitasking. What are you doing? It kinda looks like your standing there but I can never be sure what you are doing at all. Its not like I read minds."
Back to top Go down
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Carling F. Wright

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:42 pm

"I'm sitting. On the couch. Like a normal person." Hearing her own words, Carl laughed as well. "I have your cut of my last deal, if you want it." She said as she pulled one of the wads of cash out of her pocket and tossed it onto the coffee table.

"It was absolutely horrible though." She said, much like a girl would sound after losing her shot at Prom Queen, "The guy just kept talking and talking! I have a life too you know! I was even gonna take a trip to the club, but now I'm too tired." She said as she frowned, pouting as she crossed her legs.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Cazz looked down from her book smiling at Carl waving her hand off nodding not to worried about the money more so that her friend did come home after a long days of work. Her father just left on a week long business trip, and Luke always seemed to want to be else where when he was here so she left him alone at Hogwarts doing as he wished. " You know I own the new club down town... deja.. some kinda crap like that."

Slowly letting the frog drop on the table right side up letting it doe its little dance. "Why did you not tell him ' Look I gotta leave your old and i am tired of dealing with you.' ?"
Back to top Go down
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Carling F. Wright

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:57 pm

"I had to get on his good side so he'd buy my crap." The deal she had made was on more of the less valuable items she had collected, so she had to work twice as hard to get rid of it. Carl was also certain the man only took her junk because she gave him someone to talk to. The old bugger seemed like a 'stay-at-home-and-never-talk-to-people' sort of bloke.

"Wait. You own a club? Why didn't you tell me?" Carl furrowed her brow as she took the money and stuffed it back into her back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Giving a shrug slightly never really one to question others motives. Everyone had there own, she guessed it was a life or how it went at lest. Cazz always had her own and so did everyone else. She hoped... as she said before she couldn't read minds very well even if she tried. "Whatever floats your boat I guess."

" You never asked did you now?" Rolling her eyes flipping another page before picking up her controller starting to play swinging every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Carling F. Wright

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:19 pm

"No. Guess not." Carl reasoned. "Did I upset you somehow?" She asked. She certainly didn't want to be pissing off her host after she was being so generous and all. Carl had been busy, selling off her loot, but she still had a half-full suitcase to take care of.

Then, from there, she didn't know. She couldn't imagine going back to her parents. She was perfectly content with avoiding them as long as possible. She still didn't know if they'd take her return well. She didn't planning on staying with Cazz for much longer either. She made a mental note to start looking for a new place.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:23 pm

" No I was just stating a fact... did I sound shitty? Ehh its most likely the lack of sleep and time I have... I am just bored don't worry I love you looooooooong time. I'd tell you if you pissed me off. I kinda actually like you hanging around. " Swinging even more so smiling down at Carl rolling her eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Carling F. Wright

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:30 pm

"Literally? Or..." Carl laughed, unable to determine whether her choice of words was intended or not. Carl, however, had no intention of hanging from the ceiling as her friend was. "And if you really have a club, we should go party sometime." She said with a coy smirk. There was no better place in the world than where music was blaring, there was a bar, and many fine gents for entertainment. Dancing, for instance, was one of Carl's favorite things to do.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Cazz had been at home crying for days, there seemed nothing made her want to stop, nothing that could make her stop. She was devastated, hurt.... broken. That word rang out threw her head each time she tried to stop cry, to pick herself up off the floor and breath. He had hurt her more then anyone... the one should could trust... the one she love.... to have her understand. She understood him and he her... or they use too. Maybe. Cazz quickly wrapped her arms around her legs a sob wracking her body as she tried to stop it, try to hold it in like the rest.

Broken.

In all her eighteen years... she had never felt so sick, so defeated. All she wanted to do was lay down and die. She didn't even want to, she was trying to turn it all off. To figure out what the hell she was going to do. Her world had crash around her and there she sat like a child in the rubble of a forgotten home. Arms wrapped so tightly around around her legs rocking gently.

She didn't remember much of anything, she could hardly feel her heart any longer just this... searing pain. The loss. As if when Luke flew away he took everything she had left. Cazz lifted her head trying to wipe away tears eyes red and dark from the constant crying and the lack of sleep. No matter how hard she tried couldn't sleep she couldn't keep pretending that her life wasn't all fucked to hell.

Her father hadn't been home, Vanity had stopped talking to her after Luke had beaten him up so badly, Mary had been gone for so long that she couldn't even remember what she looked like, and Carl had left to hide from people after her.

Alone, as always... she was alone... no matter how many people surrounded her she would always be alone and no one could save her from this. Slowly Cazz looked down at the ring on her hand slowly slipping it off gently setting it down on the table leaning back into the couch the little light left in her eyes as she sighed very softly before closing her eyes standing up slowly going to her room changing coming out of the room dressed slipping on her jacket gently slowly going over to her bookshelf taking off the dark blue cover was very smooth and nice. Gently she set it down next to the ring a sad smile on her face as she slowly picked up a book bag slipping her wand into the back writing on the door.

"I am no longer myself any longer, nor am I anyone else. I am missing... and I hope I can go out there and find myself... I don't know when I will be back... or even if I will come back... but to anyone that comes looking here for me I am no longer here... I don't think I've been here for a very long time anyway... I am sorry if you needed me or if I owed you something please feel free to take whatever you want from the house... I won't be needing any of it for some time."

Closing the door locking it slipping the key under the mat turning swallowing hard before slowly walking down the grass way going to the train station.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living room (Closed)
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17