Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living room (Closed)

Go down 
+6
Blaire Attor
Alexandra Leoine
Vanity Novario
Paula Nera
A. Luke Brown
Cazz Valentine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Cazz fell back on the floor holding her sides as he started to explored right before her eyes. Rolling around on the floor for a moment laughing so hard tears were coming from her eyes as she tried to say. "Y-you-r M-mu-m w--wa-ss r-rig-hht! Y-yor gonna b-be a -sta-r"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:08 pm

He looked down at Vanity, and collapse on the couch in a fit of laughter. "Oh sorry. Sticky fingers," he said through heaves of laughter. He digin his pocket, and pulled out papers, that had a sticking backside.

He placed another on the table, and it exploded just like Vanity.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Stopping the rolling on the floor Cazz whipped her eyes of tears, laying there breathing deeply. "Did you make those?"
Cazz sat up on her arm looking up at Luke,
Back to top Go down
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

Stats : 320

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:26 pm

(OH MY GOSH I love you guys.)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:50 pm

He looked at the tags, still on sleep mode. The sticky backsides just needed to be place on a solid object, and Boom. Now the table once again was shattered. Pieces were everywhere. The explosives were not big enough to harm, but enough to make someone pee their pants. "Of course I made them. They are fun, and harmless, unless your wood. And I don't mean the wood in your pants Vanity."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Stats : 280

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:11 pm

There was a painfully long pause, where Vanity just sat on the ground looking absolutely horrified. Finally a shaky hand reached down, pulling open the hem of his pants so he could peer inside. "...I could have sworn I pissed myself...." He squinted his eyes, examining his pants for any evidence of residue, before finally deeming the clothing as unsoiled. "...You almost damaged an essential part of my...my being..."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Cazz smirked shaking her head. " Was there ever much there my best of friend?" Patting his shoulder gently as if to consul him in some shape or form. Looking back up at Luke. "Some people are just born with wood..."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Blaire's owl Onyx flew over to Cazz's window and pecked on it lightly hooting with a letter in her claws.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:08 pm

"Well, maybe you will think next time before claiming me as an island," he said still have a Chester smile. Luke scooted away from Vanity so he had a little more distance, if Vanity decides to get even. "And some people are..." but his voiced trailed away hearing a clicking sound. A tiny tap against the window, and an Owl propped up with a letter between the talons. It was not any ordinary owl, it was Onyx, Blaire's owl. Luke could tell by the coloring.

Luke could not help but bite his lower lip, holding back his wicked comment about Blaire. It was a good remark, but he did not speak of it out loud. She was still Cazz's friend.

"I'll get it," he said scrabbling to his feet, and walked to the window. The owl was free to come in, after the window was unlocked, and drawn back.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Onyx went into the room and went over to Cazz. She landed gently down next to Cazz and held out her leg for her to take the letter.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:14 pm

" Thanks babe." Cazz looked at the owl in the eyes nodding in its direction... She had forgotten who's owl it was... actually she had no idea really... why can't people just get phones... give her a ring... it wouldn't be that hard. Taking the letter carefully afraid that the owl might bite her finger off if she tugged to hard on its leg. "Um... thank you owl..." Patting it on the head she went to open the letter.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Cazz pulled Mary along into the living room with her smiling happily, still holding Mary's hand she pointed to the two in the house already. "Everyone this is Mary, Mary this is everyone. Everyone say hi to Mary." Pointing to Luke first. "Mary that is Luke... my boy toy." Then quickly pointed to the purple one. " That one is Vanity. Vanity is my best friend since... diapers."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Mary waved shyly at first, but then saw that 'everybody' was 2 people.
"Oh, they're both cute!" She squeezed Cazz's hand before sitting on the sofa between the two boys. "You're cute, too, of course." She grinned at Cazz.
(they better get back on soon)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:13 pm

( vanity may not be back for a while but he just pops up when every.)

Cazz sat on the red cube smiling happily as she bounced around. Laughed she smiled both hands on her knees. "So what are you here for Marys? Fun? Drinks? Drugs?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:18 pm

She raised her eyebrows while lowering her eyelids, giving Cazz an 'are you for real' look. "Just hadn't seen you in awhile, figured I'd pop by to say hey. How's Deja Vu coming?" She leaned closer, excited.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:18 pm

"No problem," Luke said jumping over the back of the couch, to relax on their comfortable cushions. Alexander did not have time to question the letter from Pug-face, herself, because another woman came strolling in. Her hair was frilly and wavy, and a almost perfect tan complexion. "How do you-" Luke was about to say to Mary, who sat between him and Vanity. His head snap to Cazz. "Boy toy aye?" he asked, flipping over one of the broken leg piece from the table. "I am no toy soldier to be wounded up...speaking of toy soldiers do you still have mine?" he asked playful.

Luke was in good spirits, to not be affected by Cazz's words, or Mary's obvious affection for Cazz. He would asked Cazz later, but know...
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:26 pm

" I am kidding... of course do not give me that look... it makes me think you are reading my most privet thoughts." Laughing slightly she rubbed the goose bumps off her arms. "We are in business! Things are going quite well... I am kinda surprised. "
Looking at Luke she smiled unable to keep the smile off her face as she looked at him. "What should I call you then? Fiance... it sounds so.... french like... Oh yes... about that... I give it paper wings. So it could fly!" Smiling she looked at Mary smiling too. The end sound a bit crazy. " This is the Luke I talk to you about all the time Mary... if you did not catch on."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:28 pm

(srry bout the long wait I was signing up for the SATs)

Onyx hooted.

CAZZZ

It's Blaire. You should come over soon so we can hang out and talk cause i'm bored and I need another girl here because I can't talk about certain things with Blaine. Please come over soon

- Blaire<3
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:30 pm

"Oh, I figured." She grinned at Luke. "You're done with school, now? Cazz told me you were in your seventh year."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Cazz read the note, nodding to herself. Writing something back on the paper before sending the owl back off through the window. Happily dancing around in her chair. All the people she loved were in one place. It was a good day... well except Alexandra... but she hadn't seen her in god knows how long. Thoughts going off some how interrupted by Mary's voice. " Fantastic!"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Luke just rolled his eyes at Cazz, than turn to Mary. "Yes, I just finished Hogwarts. It was kind of boring, not very much mischief going on, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:46 pm

"Well, you're free now." She smiled. "What's fantastic, Cazz? The animals finished your hot pocket pool or something?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Hitting the palm of her head to the top of her head, she had totally forgot about the hot pocket pool... How can someone forget about that. Getting up from her seat she quickly went to the window looking out.
" Ummm.... it dose not look like it... just saying fantastic to say fantastic..."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:56 pm

"Fantastic!" She laughed. "You are sooo out of it."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:57 pm

"Hot... pocket... pool?" Luke said slowly. He could not fathom it, so once again he sprang to his feet, and stood beside Cazz looking out the window. His jaw dropped, amazed of what he saw. "When did you do this?" he asked after the initial shocked wore off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living room (Closed)
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next