Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surrounding Area

Go down 
+2
Alexandra Leoine
Eirina Naer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Surrounding Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:39 pm

"Wait wait wait! You know how to change everything thing back to the way it was... right?" Cazz stud up taking the book from him reading over it a couple more times before looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Stats : 280

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:41 pm

"Yes." He lied without the bat of an eye, nodding his head. "What, do you think I'd be so reckless as to cast a charm without the knowledge already at hand to fix it. Frankly I'm insulted." He closed the book and gave her a frown. A frown that said - I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:48 pm

She sighed for a moment thinking over what was going to happen.

'1.I will have messed up teeth for a while. 2.He fixes it. 3. Its going to happen anyway!'

Giving a short sigh she nodded. "Alright... BUT! I want candy!"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:50 pm

"I'll buy you something from Honeydukes, okay?" He said, giving her a grin and retrieving his ruddish colored wand. "but for now," he stood, motioning for the girl to stand as well. "Let's try this."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Standing a little ways away she gave the thumbs up. "Ready when you are?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:01 pm

He opened his mouth to make a noise, before blinking. "eh...Wait, what time is it?" He reached out, taking a hold of Cazz's arm, looking at the blinking watch on her wrist. "Oh shit, lunch time." He frowned, releasing her arm and pocketing his wand.

"This will have to wait, how about you and I skip the hell out of here?" He held out his arm, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Alexandra walked deep into the forest and sat down in a random clearing in the midst of all the vegetation and growth. Staring into space, she twirled her wand while she waited for Ouriel to arrive like she knew he would. After a few minutes, he landed gracefully next to her and spoke within her mind like he'd done of late.
'So what do you have in mind for today?'
'I'm going to practise a few things I know, then move on to "Curse of the Bogies" on a tree. Could I have your critique for each shot?'

The griffin nodded and she started off with one of her personal favorites, the Patronus Charm. She concentrated on a happy memory that always worked so well.
It was when she was by herself one day at her parent's house. Alexandra was playing on her favorite toy, a beautiful custom of an electric guitar. For some reason she was suddenly filled with joy and rapture that lasted for a full day. Even the memory of it relaxed her in the most tense of situations. But wanting it to be her OWN heaven, she'd never told anyone.
Her patronus took the form of a sleek but powerful looking dragon that soared through the air, flying around the clearing before she stopped the spell.

'Amazing as ever, but it seems to be even more glowing than usual which means you've practised more.' Ouriel murmered, approving.
Now that she was much more relaxed she could persue other spells with more efficiency.

Alexandra conjured a shield charm around herself and Ouriel then moved it to cover a larger range. It broke after the first few meters of expansion in her first tries, but eventually, she managed to increase the strength and range of it so that it would only break once it had reached more than 10 square meters of expansion.

Moving on the the sectusempra curse, she got a few deep cuts on the rose bush she was practising on but was not satisfied when she found that she could still reverse it with a simple healing charm. Alexandra pursued this spell until she could no longer heal it and the former rose bush had littered leaves, branches, thorns and flowers on the ground around it.

Looking at the time, she decided that it was time to do the "Curse of Bogies" on the remains of the severely damaged rose bush. When she first concentrated, nothing extraordinary happened except for a gust of strong wind which was NOT what she was looking for.
Alexandra tried doing the curse with the intent to hurt the rose bush but only a small, minor monster popped into existance.
Getting annoyed, she focused her energy on bringing the monsters into existance rather than only harming the rose bush. Alexandra whipped her wand through the air towards the rose bush and finally a group of monsters appeared. But they didn't do anything but stand there which invigorated her annoyance at herself.
Taking a deep breath, she got rid of the monsters with a few spells then focused on the spell again. This time, her objective for the monsters to come into existance and for them to hurt the rose bush were equal. Her wand slashed in a motion towards the plant and almost immediately, a smaller group of monster than her third attempt appeared, but attacked the rose bush none-the-less.
Satisfied, Alexandra disposed of the monsters again, than practised until she got a large enough group of monsters to attack the rose bush immediately at her curse. After she finally got the result she wanted, she got rid of the monsters again, but sat down and relaxed once that was done.

Ouriel approached her and sat down in her lap, at which she started stroking his wings and head, occassionally, scratching certain spots that she knew he loved to be petted at in spite of his pride and being centuries old.
'You did very well today,' he murmered into her mind. 'I think that you're a great witch and bear your trials and fears well and without remorse or cause un-needed attention for what you've gone through.'
Alexandra smiled at his flattery and hugged him in reply, deciding that no words needed to be said and that she could just lie there, in the clearing for a while, relaxing with her oldest friend.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:09 pm

(do you mind if I come in?)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:19 pm

(course not!:])
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:23 pm

(Tooo badddd XP)

Cazz walked out in to the area seeing someone laying in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:27 pm

(*wacks head lightly* I said I DON'T mindxD)
Alexandra heard someone walk through the forest and turned to see Cazz. Waving with the arm that wasn't holding Ouriel, she gestured for her friend to come over, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:29 pm

( I know lul)

Cazz ran over tripping in the grass sliding a little. "Hows life my main ho?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:34 pm

She laughed and caused Ouriel to look down at her, looking about as annoyed as he could him being a griffin.
"Doing alright, I got some stuff off my shoulders now, so I can say that I can trust Luke well enough once and for all." Alexandra grinned, letting go so that Ouriel could fly over to her and rub his face against Cazz's.

(fine. *dramatic huff*)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:36 pm

(Im sorry but the voice in my head that is you can not doo that :I)

Cazz hugged Ouriel back. "OH NO! I missed the brake threw." Fakes sobs in hands.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Alexandra laughed even more, clutching her stomach tightly, her eyes turning a light purple in her happiness.
Ouriel struggled a bit, trying to get on Cazz's shoulder and away from the vocalizer her loud anatics. (ie. your mouth)

(does my voice in your head flip a finger?;])
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 pm

(Why yes. How did you know it dose that to me all the time.)

She let go of him quickly and started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Ouriel happily sat himself on her shoulder then watched the two of them.

Alexandra patted the grass next to her for Cazz to sit down at. "So how've you been while I was away before you invaded the kitchen yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Cazz sat down in the spot she pointed to. "Um... I can't honestly tell you." She said laying back in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:56 pm

She cocked her head to the side slightly, her eyes turning back to their normal light grey.
"Eh? What do ya mean?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:02 am

"Honestly I have no idea... About anything... at all." She shook her head slightly looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:04 am

She shuffled over to get closer to Cazz and held her hand lightly.
"Are you talking about picking sides against or for DEs?" Alexandra murmered.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:10 am

Cazz looked over a little worried and shook her head. "No... I just haven't really been thinking at all. To many things to think about then... then memories and other stuff. To much."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:11 am

She nodded, understanding then hugged her friend gently.
"It's alright, but I'll always be here if you need to have someone to rant to ok?" Alexandra grinned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:18 am

Folding an arm over her eyes she sighed. "I don't want to do anything about it or even think about it... it makes me sick."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:23 am

She regarded Cazz solemnly but didn't look in her friend's eyes, not wanting to overwhelm her friend with more things to think of at this moment in time.
"Then don't. Just use the same memory you use when you cast a patronus and relax. It works really well." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding Area   Surrounding Area - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surrounding Area
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next