Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Front Yard

Go down 
+11
Myra Rivers
Christof Vinzenz
Blaire Attor
A. Luke Brown
Vanity Novario
Lacetta Detenae
Michelle Christensen
Earl Dore
Cazz Valentine
Alexandra Leoine
Eirina Naer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Front Yard - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:49 pm

The atomosphere was paniced. All around Eirina's house there was a mess. She was in a rush to get out and get to the store before all of the other witches did. The stress was building inside of her, and she quickly called to her jacket with her wand. Standing in front of her foyer's mirror, she fixed her hair and slapped on her earrings. Out of the corner of her eye, however, she caught sight of something outside, dancing, colorful, strange. Something that clearly shouldn't have been there. With her jacket now wrapped tight around her body, Eirina approached the door and slowly opened it.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Vincent Sanderson

Vincent Sanderson

Stats : 400

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:16 pm

It was either Vincent imagination or Gremlins got into Eirina's house tearing it to pieces. Their was no time to speculate as the front door open, and his patronus did not have time to stop, crashing and vanishing into the wall. Their stood Eirina at her door step, and all Vincent could do was a polite, but not forced, smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Seeing Vincent, her eyes went slightly wide. He just showed up. That was all, at the front of her doorstep. What was he doing here? Did he need something, have something to ask? She held her breath as she contemplated what to door. Slam the door on his face? No, that would be too harsh, even for her.

"What are you doing here?"

A simple and easy question, but it would hold the answers she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Sanderson

Vincent Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Vincent was not surprise of her reaction. He did not suspect her to welcome him with open arms, but truefully he thought she would slap him. Even Vincent, who could compose himself during gruesome business meetings, and diplomats at each other throats, he did not know how to act in front of her.

A simple Question was put forth, that could have many answers. But the only answer that came to mind was, "I wanted to see you."
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:46 pm

(Sorry, im at a christmas party)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Sanderson

Vincent Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:17 pm

(Yah. I am at one too. lol)
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:12 am

Eirina looked at Vincent as though he was crazy. He wanted to see her, that was all? Nothing else. He didn't say a thing more then that. It almost angered her, but instead Eirina looked up and slightly shook her head.

"That's hardly a reason at all."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Sanderson

Vincent Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:07 pm

The electrified tension between them, did not stop Vincent from breaking into a smile, seeing the look on Eirina's face. She is direct, Vincent thought, I give her that. Nothing ever changed, but that is what made this more difficult. "We need to talk."

Vincent did not attempt to move. Not to unlock the gate to come in, or back away from Eirina.That is two mistakes he could ill afford.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Unmoving, she stayed as she was, closing the door behind her and leaning against a pollbon her porch.

"So, please,talk."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Sanderson

Vincent Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:16 pm

His mind froze, like the depth of winter. He had everything plan, what he would say or do, but now all of it lost, caught in the wind like the dandelions that littered the grass. "I...umm...I," But when the words did not come, he just closed down. Under her scrutiny, he just could not form words. It was so unlike Vincent, but their he was on the door step of Eirina, looking foolish.

Than out of the blue, he blurted out, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:09 pm

With her eyes swelling, she shook her head and abruptly turned around, reaching for her door knob. How could he? Just come over to her house, at her gate, and say that? What was he thinking? It was a game. A cruel, terrible prank.

"Stop. I don't want to hear your sick jokes."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Sanderson

Vincent Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:37 pm

He step forward, his hands still wrapped on the bars of the gate. His heart hammered against his chest. He could not go any further, not toward the house, nor hiding his true feeling. Vincent has been running so long, it was time to stop and face his demons, especially his inner ones. Being captured by the Ministry, showed him the error of his way.

He tried to but all his conviction in his words, before Eirina left. "Its no joke. I've tried to run, block you out of my mind, but I can't. You bring..."
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:53 pm

"Nothing."

She cut him off. She didn't want to hear any of it. The cries, the pleas, nothing. Eirina wanted to be alone, she felt that she deserved that much. In her mind, she didn't need love. Deep in her mind, she didn't think she deserved love. It was the one thing she doubted. She had so much else, so many other things to live for. Maybe love was too much to ask for, and so it was the one thing that could taunt at her and play games. Even the Death Eaters couldn't ruin her the way it did. Nothing matched it's power.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Sanderson

Vincent Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:01 pm

He just stood their, speechless. He waited for her to say something to do something. Slap me, curse me like all those years ago, do something.

(This is so cheesy. I feel like I am rping horrible with Vincent.)
Back to top Go down
Theodora Grey
Head Girl
Theodora Grey

Stats : 139

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:11 pm

--

Last edited by Theodora Grey on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:14 pm

(Haha it's fine, I'm not doing so well with Eirina either XP)

Taking a very quick peek over her shoulder, Eirina shook her head. She wouldn't do it anymore. She couldn't take it for much longer. Her hand drifted on the handle of her door, opening it, and in one swift motion, she disappeared behind it with a slam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard   Front Yard - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Front Yard
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8