Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pool

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:36 am

"You guys are so closed minded, well there is a wizarding club I think on the outskirts of town, though ya know I think I know the owners girlfriend so we can get in. " Cazz smirked a little deep in thought humming softly in thought. "I think I messed around with her when she wasn't dating Jerry.." She gave a shrug humming softly still getting lost in thought before nodding. "Yep, well I can give her a call to have a table ready for us if you guys want."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:57 am

"I'm offended by that. And I'm not close minded. We were just raised that way. It's our beliefs, and we just can't forget them like that. We're purebloods." Louie muttered as he leaned back so his back was against the floor and he was staring up at the glass ceiling so he could see the sky above them.

"I'm really surprised you haven't tried anything with Blaire, like while you're drunk or something crazy like that....I bet it would make quite the blackmail story." Eli chuckled as he shook his head. He glanced down at Louie before looking over at Cazz and Blaire.

"I'm cool with a wizard club...as long as there are no muggles. No filthy muggles." Blaire muttered shivering physically this time. She hated them and she will to the day she died. They were scum walking the earth as far as she was concerned, and they belonged underneath her foot.

"I have to agree with Louie. We were bred like this, we just can't stop thinking like this. They're...ughhh." Blaire muttered again thinking about her childhood. She shook her head trying not to think of that attack from when she was little.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:52 pm

"I grew up with muggles and I just don't see your problem with them, you act like there totally different people... but I understand everyones got there thing I guess..." She shrugged slightly playing with her hair a tiny bit before looking at the three. "Do you want to go to the wizarding club then?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:24 pm

Louie glanced over at Cazz and then at Blaire. He was wondering if she ever told her about what had happened when they were kids.
"Yeah, the wizarding club sounds better." Louie said.

Eli glanced at Cazz and nodded his head.
"Well, we all sort of have a reason to hate them...didn't Blaire ever tell you?" Eli muttered.

Blaire shook her head at Eli. She didn't want to relive it.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:47 pm

"Okay I'll call," Cazz smiled happily before looking back Blaire gently putting her hands against Blaires cheeks resting her forhead against hers. "I'm sorry Berrie I don't wanna push you in to anything don't worry I wont making you come around any muggles if you don't want too." Cazz smiles brightly giving her best friend a comforting hug, if Blaire wasn't ready to talk about it Cazz wasn't going to push it everything comes in time after all.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:17 am

"Sounds good. I wanna get drunk." Louie said as he sighed. He smiled and chuckled.
"Cute nickname for Blaire by the way. I like that one." Louie chuckled. He sighed having a small smile on his face as he looked up again at the ceiling.

"Aww aren't you two adorable." Eli muttered smiling. He shook his head and then leaned back so he was laying backwards also next to Louie staring at the ceiling.

Blaire chuckled and hugged Cazz back tightly. Blaire let go of her and sighed.
"I was attacked by muggles as a kid." Blaire muttered biting the inside of her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:06 am

Cazz puffed out her cheeks frowning slightly, "We can can beat them up tonight if you want to Blaire I don't care I've been to jail before!" She corssed her arms looking over at Louie and Eli, "We are having a best friend moment right now... ya know bestie sorta stuff the stuff that besties best about... besting."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:20 pm

Blaire laughed but shook her head.

"Yeah that's not one thing I wanna add though to my list...and plus they're in a mental asylum now." Blaire muttered shrugging. She rested her head into her arms chuckling slightly shaking her head and then looked over at her with an eyebrow raised.

"When did you go to jail?!" Blaire demanded.

"That actually explains a lot...but nah what B did to them was way worse. She didn't have a handle on her magic so it just kind of went explosive when it happened. She was taken to the ministry and everything for breaking the rules for magic in front of a muggles and all that jazz. Of course cause of dad she got off and it's all water under the bridge but still Blaire almost killed all three of them." Louie chuckled as he reached over and patted Blaire on the head as Blaire rolled her eyes at him. He smirked at her before glancing back up at the ceiling.

"And thus Cazz, you now understand why we hate muggles, and not just because of our dad!" Eli announced smiling as he sat up on his elbows. He then raised his eyebrow at Cazz

"Jail? Besting? What, you lost me there." Eli muttered shaking his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:22 pm

"Yeah, well for a while... in Russia... I was in a bar fight and had a vision... and well I ended up in there fucked up wizarding jail and ya know... being a seer and shit that's what comes with it.. i think I was there for a week and a half maybe two, but I've been integrated and jailed in London to for not sharing me visions and crap..." Cazz gave a shrug swimming around slowly in the water before laying on her back.

"What besties do is besting of bestdum," She looks up at him before laying back in the water.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:43 pm

(sorry about being MIA...been really busy!)

"Oh Cazz." Eli said shaking his head as he closed his eyes. He chuckled slightly as a smirk lifted up at the corner of his mouth imaging Cazz being interrogated by the Ministry. He could see it as a right comedy act. She'd probably giving them smart ass answers to their questions and he chuckled again shaking his head smiling, as he opened his eyes.

"Now that's my scrapper!" Louie laughed as he pumped his fist into the air. He could see Cazz swinging her fists back and forth trying to fight which made him even more amused. He glanced over at her smiling.

"Okay tell me you were such a smart ass when they were interrogating you, please." Louie laughed.

"Bestdum? My god." Eli groaned shaking his head.

Blaire rolled her eyes at Eli and Louie.

"The bar fight sounds awesome." Blaire agreed and then shook her head at Eli.

"You wouldn't understand Eli! You don't got any besties!!" Blaire laughed declaring. She went under the water wetting her hair again before coming back up. Eli flicked her in the ear and Blaire glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 6:33 pm

"Why wouldn't I be a smart ass, its not like you can't just demand things from people such as there visions its wrong... I'm not just someone that can be used and thrown away... I've seen it the ministry do it to many times..." She took a deep breath shaking her head before putting on a smile looking at the three grinning.

"A bar fight dose sound or just to get super drunk I could go for that... " She smiled brightly looking up at them grinning happily. "So we should go to the bar now or go buy a liquor store."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:21 am

Eli nodded to Cazz's response.
"I agree. The ministry sure has...been worse in recent days than they used to be." Eli murmured shaking his head.

Louie just shook his head as a sneer turned up on his face as he thought of the ministry. He glanced over at Eli and then remembered back to the time where all three of them had been sitting in the Leaky Cauldron talking about how him and Eli had almost gotten arrested if it hadn't been for Blaire who had been poisoned by some bad chocolate they were be sitting in Azkaban for torture.
"I think I'd rather buy a liquor store. Then we have an unlimited supply and we don't have to buy it ourselves!" Louie said chuckling.

Blaire laughed and then frowned sticking out her lip at Cazz.
"What am I going to drink?" Blaire muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:38 am

"Umm... Everything Blaire were buying a liquor store apparently get with the program girlfriend!" She playfully stuck her tongue out shaking her head brushing some hair from her eyes slightly before slowly swimming around Blaire for a moment deep in thought.

"Well we can always go to my bar, though Mary is going to be upset if she finds me on the floor of the Bar again or sleeping on top of the bar... she got pretty upset over that hit me with a broom after that though I did bring it upon myself you know how it goes."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:29 am

Blaire stuck her tongue out at Cazz and then watched her as she swam in a circle around her. She had her eyebrow raised slightly at her friend. Who was this Mary that she was speaking of? Blaire hadn't met her before yet which was slightly weird cause usually she knew about everyone because she liked to go out a lot.

Eli glanced over at Blaire slightly confused.

"What do you mean what would you drink? Since when are you picky about your alcohol?" He asked confused as he moved his feet back and forth in the water slightly making ripples in the surface as he ran his hand through his now dry hair spiking it up before smoothing it down as he stared down at Blaire.

Louie looked down at Blaire rolling his eyes slightly.

"I agree with Eli. When the hell did you get picky?" Louie asked and then chuckled as he shook his head at Cazz and her story.

"We can to your friends but I don't know if we'll be able to carry you out. We'll be to far gone." Louie laughed as he shook his head. He shook his hair out with the last remaining water like a dog spraying everyone with it.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:36 pm

"Mary is the seer that I met up with getting out of school she is so amazing an nice and stuffs and we own a bar together I am more like a silent owner of sorts but I run the thing on sunday, we close early on that day but you know its a great bar... I like to think anyway." Cazz gave a shrug slowly swimming behind Blaire laying her head on her shoulder wrapping her arms around her closing her eyes humming slightly.

"You have had some pretty crazy things in your system so I don't know why you would be getting picky... or do I?" She raised an eyebrow wiggling it about slightly looking into the side of Blaire's head making a sort of face before shooting her attention to Louie smiling.

"My apartment is only two blocks away I am sure we can all make it there if worse comes to worse you know take the floo or something up in the office." She smiled happily resting her head on Blaire's shoulder once more. "Come on Blerrrieee"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Eli chuckled and just imagined what the bar looked like if Cazz was part owner of it. He chuckled and looked over at Cazz shaking his head.

"I bet it's a awesome bar." Eli muttered as he smiled.

Blaire chuckled at Cazz and started to stroke Cazz lightly on the head smiling.
"You know why..." Blaire muttered. She just smirked at her brothers giving them a mock salute before looking down at Cazz with a wide grin on her face.

"But I'm game for going out to Cazz's place.' Blaire said.

Louie rolled his eyes and then looked at Cazz and when Blaire's hand moved out of th way he patted her on the head slightly smiling down at her.

"Let's go to the bar!" Louie announced as he stood up on the side of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 5:51 pm

"You bet your sweet ass that its an awesome bar!!" She smiled brightly nodding slowly swimming to the edge of the pool now grinning like a mad man as she slowly lifted herself out of the pool with a groan getting up on the concret. "Alright will go to my house after you get ready then I'll get ready and then will you know just head on down the street and shit. Be super fun, I have a privet room in the back away from everyone."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:16 am

(sorry for being MIA....it's been....lets just say hectic would be a understatement)

Eli chuckled and smiled at her shaking his head slightly. He stood up carefully and shook out his hair before grabbing a towel that was lying on a nearby chair and started to towel off his hair.
"Alright that sounds like a good plan." He said pulling the towel around his neck so it hung off his shoulders.  

"Yes! Let's go!" Louie said as he jumped up. He got up and got a towel before drying off and then heading out of the pool to his room so he could change.
"Be ready in ten." Louie said.

Blaire laughed and the pulled herself up out of the pool and then smiled. She grabbed a towel and then wrapped it around herself before smiling looking over at Cazz
"Come help me pick something out." Blaire smiled before she started to walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:01 pm

(Its cool its been a pretty busy time for me at school as well. So no worries at all!)

"See you guys in fifteen! Or thirty just start drinking I guess!"

Cazz quickly pulled herself out of the pool wringing out her hair carefully as she follows after Blaire, "What are you sorta thinking of wearing? A dress would like amazing on you like always and such." She smiles happily drying off her body as she played with the towel wrapping it around her as she followed after her grinning.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 1:29 pm

(yeah school....it blows lol)

Eli gave Cazz a thumbs up as he disappeared around the corner heading to his room

"We got you Cazz." Louie called out disappearing into the house smiling as he went.

"Yeah I was thinking of a dress....ahhh Cazz." Blaire gushed as her cheeks went red as she pulled Cazz over to her and wrapped her arms around her waist hugging her from the side.

"You da best.....and we gotta get yuo all dressed up too don't forget!" Blaire laughed smiling wide and big at her friend hoping that Cazz would just let Blaire have her way with her outfit, make up and hair for once in her life.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Cazz gave her a strange look laughing gently patting her head smiling, "Yeah I have a pair of jeans or something in my old room I can go get if you want Blaire." She smiled brightly slowly starting to make her way to Blaire's room humming softly.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:34 pm

(hey, if i don't reply for a while I'm sorry. I got some things going on in life and I don't know when I'll be getting on :( )

Blaire smiled and chuckled. She shook her head as she stopped for a moment looking at Cazz as she walked to Blaire's old room. She shook her head.

"Oh hell no you're not! You're gonna look amazing because I'm going to give you something to wear!" Blaire announced smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:09 am

( Dude totally understanding I just moved to Florida so I get you.)

Cazz pouted hanging her head a little thinking a bit humming slightly shrugging her shoulders slightly. "Um... Alright... Alright... I guess you can have your way but just this once! Okay... alright... just this one time..." She gave a crooked smile rubbing the back of her neck slightly in worry a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 11:08 pm

(How's FL going for ya?)

Blaire squealed and smiled clapping her hands together. Her hair was curling because it was drying and they bounced around as she bounced up and down slightly on the balls of her feet. She chuckled and then grabbed her wrist lightly.

"Come my dear Cazz! We must get ready!" Blaire laughed tugging her to Blaire's old room.

(TO BLAIRE'S ROOM!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pool - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool   Pool - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pool
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8