Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blaire's room.

Go down 
+3
Alexandra Leoine
Earl Dore
Blaire Attor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Blaire's room. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:24 am

Blaire looked down at the key and then looked at her friend. She saw her try to breath normally and Blaire knew something wasn't right. What was wrong with this key? She heard Cazz begging her not to look and to get rid of it as Blaire stared down at it as she held it between her pointer finger and her thumb. 

"I wasn't planning on going looking...it's been too long probably. Remember though how we were so hyped about it a few years ago right after we both left school. It was supposed to be a big adventure for the both of us." Blaire chuckled and then she glanced up at Cazz again and then her look sobered up. 

"Cazz what's wrong with this key? Tell me please..." Blaire asked confused. 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:42 am

Cazz ran a hand through her hair just trying to breath slowly shaking her head closing her eyes trying to think carefully, "Please just go hide it or-or something just. It might not even I don't know its bad... its bad Blarie and it has bad news... just..." She held out her hand carefully, swallowing hard biting her lip trying to think things through.

"Just give them to me... I think it would be for the best... I have a friend in the ministry of magic and I think he can deal with magical artifacts.... I just its not safe..." She chewed on her lip feeling more and more stressed her heart thumping hard in her chest trying to think carefully whispering.

"It opens something badly Blaire... and I don't think you opens it.... just." She tried to take in deep breaths her heart pounding.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:19 am

(holy crap you know what I just realized! We've been on this site for like 4 years!!)

Blaire watched Cazz and she bit her lip lightly. 

"Wait I'm confused. You don't know if it's confused but yet you say it's bad? You're making as much sense as Louie when he's drunk." Blaire muttered confused. She saw Cazz hold out her hand but Blaire didn't want to give it up. It was a part of her childhood before she had to grow up and get a life. It was when she having fun doing stupid stuff not knowing the consequences of it. She wasn't ready to give it up to someone who could studied it. Especially if they were ministry. They could use it to their own accord if Blaire gave it up. She didn't trust the ministry anymore. \

"Why should I give it to someone in the ministry then? I don't trust them. They could abuse whatever this is then. It's safer with me where no one can get it if it really holds that much power. The only people who know about it is you and I...so why not keep it that way. Just hide it again." Blaire said. She said it once and she will say it till she's blue in the face. Blaire will never trust the ministry of magic. They were a corrupt source of power and always have been even before her time. She clasped the key tightly in her hand. 
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:31 am

( Holy shit man.... thats like crazy... we she have a hogwarts meet up some day.)

Cazz carefully looked at her whispering, "Blaire... please I'll keep it then... I just... god..." She sighed loudly running fingers through her hair walking around in a tiny circle trying to figure out what to do for that matter looking at her mumbling. "Do you want to see what I saw? If I show you... then can you... can you just give it to me...?"

Cazz looked up at her sliding her hands into her pockets giving her a serious look, there was no amount of words to truly explain the little bit she saw... and if she wasn't going to give it up with out a real explanation she would have to show her what she knew...
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Blaire watched Cazz walk around the room in a tiny circle. She didn't want to give the key up. She glanced over at the book where Cazz had found it in and then walked over to it. She opened it up and looked at Cazz.

"We'll just put it back where it came from." Blaire murmured. She lifted it off from around her neck as she opened up the hallowed out book and set it back inside gently. She stared at the key for a moment and decided to take the key off the chain. She put the chain back around her neck while the key went into the book.

"Sure i don't care if you show me." Blaire murmured as she closed the book and kept it where it was as she walked over to Cazz.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:03 pm

"How about this... we put it in my safe down at my house ya know just... don't leave it here will it be forgotten okay then someone else finds it." She looked at her of worry sighing loudly running fingers through her hair for a moment looking at the swim suits.

"Lets get suits on and junk."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:54 am

"Alright that's fine with me. Just promise you won't give it to the ministry..." Blaire murmured and then she smiled and then quickly ran to her bathroom after grabbing her suit and putting it on and walking out. She smiled and then ran her hands down herself frowning slightly. 

"Goodbye bikini body." Blaire said fake crying. She then heard footsteps on the stairs. 

Louie came up into Blaire's room looking at both Cazz and Blaire, shaking his head tsking at them both. He crossed his arms over his chest laughing. 

"And here you two are taking forever and a day and I thought the reason was you two were having a sexy moment up here and I wanted to join in." Louie sighed as he ran a hand through his hair spiking it up flashing them both his smirk. 
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:18 am

Cazz nodded almost visibly relaxing grabbing the suit she wanted mumbling a little while putting the rest away humming softly looking up at Blaire putting a thumbs up before rolling her eyes. "Oh my gosh you are such a drama queen!" Suit in hand she began walking to the bathroom stopping when she herd Louie raising an eyebrow,

"Really with your sister... thats gross! Do better!" She closed the door to the bathroom door getting dressed in a sort of rainbow number messing around with the back strap as she walked out mumbling about these stupid strappy straps trying to fix the tie around them.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Blaire huffed and crossed her arms over her chest shaking her head.

"No I'm not. I enjoy putting on a show." Blaire smiled.

Louie just shook his head laughing. He waited until she was finished getting on her suit before saying anything.

"Nah I would leave Blaire alone. That's gross. You're the one I want Ms. Valentine." He said bowing gracefully to her laughing as he did so. 

Blaire shook her head and then laughed. She went over to Cazz and moved her hands away from the strap as she fixed it for her.

"You're gross Louie." Blaire muttered shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:38 pm

Cazz smiled happily at Blaire hugging her tightly looking up at Louie giving him a look before putting a hand on her hip looking at him raising an eyebrow. "So why in all this time you've been trying to bed me Louie have you not asked me on a date? I am a girl after all~"

Without waiting for a response she grabbed Blaires hand pulling her out of the room with her, "come on Blaire we got some swimming to do and junk and lots of fun!! " She turned her head grinning happily.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:48 am

Blaire laughed wrapping her arms around Cazz smiling at her brother. Blaire laughed as she was pulled out of the room by Cazz waving at Louie and then looked back at Cazz with a smile on her face as she ran out of the room with Cazz. 

"I don't ask you because I know you won't consider going out to dinner with me." Louie muttered to an empty room glancing up as he put his hands in his pockets as he sighed. He glanced around at the empty room his sister used to live in before getting married. There was dust all over everything and he saw a book out of place. He carefully put it back in her book case and then glanced around the room. 

"Miss having you here B..." Louie muttered quietly. He wouldn't admit it to his little sister that he missed her and he wanted her to visit more often. He then sighed and went out into the hallway following them both down to the pool. 
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 11:01 am

Cazz followed her the whole way here tying to keep up with the bouncing blonde but truth be told she was slightly frightened by what may happen in this room tonight the possibility where endless and not in a good way. She can only hope that Blaire can have mercy on her soul through out this process of getting "dressed up". Truth be told Cazz hadn't worn a dress in... in a while. Having not seen the need to dress up for anyone jeans was usually her at her comfort level. Chewing on her lip slightly she quickly bounced over to the bed taking a seat watching her move around the room almost at an inhuman speed.
"You know this is no big deal."

(Its really nice here and everything, but honestly the people are assholes. Thats the nicest way I can put it. So I am full of hope that I move as soon as possible.)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:49 am

"Nope, nope nope it is a big deal!" Blaire smiled. She closed the door behind them with a flick of her wrist. She then went to her closet and threw the doors open. She had forgotten over the years had big it was since she wasn't here anymore. She chuckled and then walked inside looking for the section that held her dinner dresses. She saw a few of them and tapped them with the end of her wand. They floated up and out of the closet and floated in mid-air in the center of the room. Blaire smiled and after she found all the ones that she liked she threw in a few more.

"Okay go ahead and pick and then we'll do accessories and make-up...and then maybe you're hair if I feel like I need to do anything to it." Blaire said as she walked back out to look at the selections she had made.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:50 pm

Following behind a little late as she rubs the back of her neck, her hair sticking to her shoulders slightly before looking up at the blue eyed girl shaking her head slightly mumbling so softly. "Blarie come on... threes no reason to get dressed up we're just going out drinking with your brothers I could wear a cloth sack for all that matters." Slowly walking in the closet behind her looking around at all the clothes littered about shaking her head very slightly bumping her shoulder lightly.

"My goodness you had a problem," Carefully running her hand along the multiple colors of fabric before slowly stopping at a black one humming slightly taking it down looking it over before looking up at Blaire sure she could not get out of this for the life of her slowly handed the dress to her humming slightly walking out of the closet. "As long as I can wear my shoes I'll wear the dress!" Smirking back at her slightly before going off to the middle of Blaire's room fishing through her pockets looking for a tube of chap stick.

(So sorry I have been busy moving once more, going back to IL now and working like 45+ hours a week as well as trying to stay on top of school and somewhat sleeping.... but also going to Harry potter work ^^ has left me absolutely no time at all so I am very sorry that this is sooooo soooo soooooooooo late. Also this is the dress
Dress:
So sorry once again and hope you reply soon I will be checking more often see you when I can!)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 5:33 pm

Blaire just shook her head and tsked at Cazz. Of course Blaire wouldn't let her do that or go out without looking amazing. They were going drinking, of course you had to dress up! What if someone was sitting there checking you out and all you were in were jeans a old faded t-shirt. The thought made Blaire cringe inwardly.

"Nope! I'm not allowing that. What if you get approached by someone? First impressions are always lasting." Blaire said as she tossed a look back over her shoulder at Cazz giving her a smile. She chuckled at the bump and shook her head.

"I do not have a problem. I just like to be very fashionable that's all. You know I had a reputation to uphold between my brothers. The regal and pure-blood Hudson's must always be fashionable. They are as if royalty." Blaire commented throwing her nose up in the air for dramatics as she cracked a smile.

"Or at least that is what I was fed growing up, you know. You're a Hudson. The best of the best. You are pure-blood blah blah blah." Blaire said rolling her eyes as Cazz handed her the black dress. She glanced it over looking at it and nodded. Blaire dusted off a speck of dust from it, just showing how long it had truly been since Blaire had worn any of these.

"This was my favorite one back when I was like 16. I always wore it to every dinner we had or to a party my parents were going to. It was elegant but you know sexy enough." Blaire commented as she picked out her own dress. It was a black also that had the one shoulder strap with fabric coming down as a loose sleeve.

"Fine you can wear whatever shoes you want by I want a slight boost." Blaire muttered as she put both dresses on her bed before running back into her closet. She was digging around on the right hand side of the closet where her shoe rack was looking for a pair of black wedges. She found the right wedges before coming out of the closet.

"Wait, what shoes?" Blaire asked.

(It's fine I've been busy with school and other stuff to lol

Dress:Blaire's room. - Page 7 PromGirl-761774309)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:29 pm

"I think its just the outer appearance is just that." She mumbled slightly thought not wanting to fight a loosing fight and just giving in a soft sigh leaving her rubbing the scare on her arm carefully, it seemed to be what she would always do when she was nervous or deep in thought about something. Carefully taking the dress from her she looked it over smiling tenderly nodding gently.

"I think it will work out great for what were doing... give it a little more life than a dinner party yeah?" Giving a slight grin she carefully stepped into her closet, grabbing a pair of flats knowing she wasn't able to balance enough when the night got late and there was no way in hell Blaire was going to let her wear her green paint covered shoes. Cazz casually pointed to the paint covered shoes before dropping the flat carefully on the floor by the end of the bed taking her dress to the bathroom a sparkle of mischief in her eyes.

"Oh I hope you don't mind they go with everythinnnnnng." Shutting the bathroom door she began to change lazily clipping her hair to her head, and folding her clothes on the counter wiggling into the dress carefully before then zipping up the side zipper looking at herself in the mirror a soft sigh leaving her lips as she carefully runs a hand over her face regret deep in her eyes as thoughts of a brown haired giant passed through her mind before eventually she straightened out her dress, no tonight she was not going to think about him or about anything in her life. About the vampires, about her father, about what she was going to eventually have to do in her life. None of it really mattered now. She was going to have fun with her best friend, and the boys. It was going to be an amazing night if she let it happen.

Carefully stepping out of the bathroom, she did a quick spin smiling brightly. "What do you think this or something else?" She stopped spinning looking up at Blaire little to no worry left in her eyes as she stood in front of her fashion forward friend.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:24 am

"Please give it more life than a dinner party." Blaire teased as she watched her best-friend disappear into the bathroom. Blaire took the opportunity to slip her own clothes off and pulling the dress on over a black strapless bra. She took the moment to glance over at the shoes Cazz had pointed too and Blaire shook her head and let out a fake gasp.

"You're trying to kill me Cazz!" Blaire called out giggling as she did so. She then carefully slipped on her wedges before heading to her closet. Blaire closed the door to her closet and looked at the dress she was in. She bit her lip lightly and then posed with her trademarked smirk on her face. The Hudson smirk her brother Eli had told her when she was 11. Always wear with pride and you'll go far. It faltered somewhat trying to think of the last time she had used it. She let her arm fall from her hip where it was poised and stared at herself in the mirror. She had dark circles under her eyes from no sleep. It wasn't that she wasn't happy. She was very happy with her life and where it was going but she was terrified of the future. Blaire always had been no matter what. She glanced down at the dark mark standing prominent against her skin.

"That's going to be covered before we leave." Blaire whispered to herself as she let her hand wander down to her stomach. She swallowed nervously and heard the door creak open. She saw Cazz step out and she smiled.

"You look great! Now you just gotta put on like some eye shadow or layer on the eyeliner thick around your eyes; that would give you the total bad ass look!" Blaire smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:57 pm

Cazz gave a simple small smile slowly walking closer to Blaire her arms carefully wrapping her arms around her gently resting her head on her shoulder giving her a tight squeeze mumbling slightly. "Don't worry... just... don't worry I am here." She pulled back slightly sense the distress from the bathroom she carefully brushed some hair back from Blaire's eyes kissing her head a bright smile on her face.

"I may be alllllll sorts of crazy, but I am crazy on your side... don't worry so much about things you can not change... oh my god I am sounding like Vanity's parents now..." She quickly shook her head sighing softly pulling back from her as she carefully ran a hand over Blaires arm with the dark mark. A concealing spell covering it repentantly as she smiled tenderly giving a nod happily.

"Whatever you want I am happy with Blaire." She stuck out her tongue slightly before sighing a bit worried about the girl in front of her more so than she would let on. Carefully spinning on her feet going to the bathroom to do as Blaire said laughing slightly to herself before coming out completely finished brushing back some hair from her face going to put the flats on some sort of heal that she happened to have in her closet.

" Go do something sparkly! You look great in sparkly eye shadow!" She stuck her tongue out playfully leaving her wand and everything but her ID and a card that she shoved into the top of her dress careful not to lose the identification as a knock came loudly to the door almost scaring her. Mumbling to herself as she carefully start to walk to the door. "For the love of Merlin... scare the daylights out of me. " She grabbed the handle slowly turning it and pulling it open.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:23 am

Blaire nodded. She took a deep breath and mentally shook herself. Those thoughts that creeped in from no where always seemed to get the better of her when she was left alone, if even for a second or two. She chuckled and then looked down at the mark again. 

"I just kind of wish I didn't get it. Like be loyal to them but not have the mark on my skin. Forever marred." Blaire muttered rolling her eyes before shrugging. Then she pouted. She missed Vanity and his crazy ass self.

"I miss him. Have you talked to him lately?" Blaire asked looking at Cazz. She then glanced into the mirror trying to decide what to do with her eyes like Cazz had suggested. She probably should do a gold glitter. She got her make-up pallets and went over to her vanity and started to do a gold glitter make-up to her lids before putting black around the outside V of her eye. Once she was done she smiled and laughed at Cazz as she jumped. 

"You two take forever and a day. I think I aged at least 30 years waiting downstairs for you both." Louie smiled as Cazz pulled open the door. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's room.   Blaire's room. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaire's room.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7