Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blaire's relaxing room.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Blaire's relaxing room. Empty
PostSubject: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Blaire's relaxing room. Bbb7_house_01_470_470x353
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Blaire walked in the door slamming in it and screamed as loud as she could.

"That little freakin mudblood is going to get it." Blaire screamed kicking the couch
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Cazz appeared in the middle of the room. Looking at the family with a look that look some what on the boarder of anger and lustful. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Blaire looked up.
"Bonjour." Blaire sighed.

"Sup my little sister." Louie nodded.

"What's up?" Eli asked.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Looking at them she sat down by Blaire. "I need to get laid." She said it flatly no real emotion in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:42 pm

Blaire laughed.
"Strap him down to the bed and say 'I'm getting want I need..now'" Blaire laughed.

"My god I do to," Louie said.

"How am I even related to you people." Eli asked staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Looking over at Blaire she laughed a little. "Someone other then Luke... for he just left me." She smiled leaning her head on the back of the couch.

Looking at Louie she laughed. "I am sure you do."

smiling some what saying. "Your not related to me~"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:46 pm

"I know but I still gotta deal with these two. And I still want to know how Blaire knows how if feels to get it in?" Eli asked staring at Blaire.

"None of your damn business Eli." Blaire sighed.

"Well Cazz I'm here and waiting." Louie teased.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:53 pm

Looking up at Eil. "She did it with Earl I think... yeah. I am pretty sure."

Turning her head to blaire smiling "He was good right?" Laughing a little.

Getting up she let the red cloak fall off her as she walked over to Louis a smile on her face an evil glit in her eyes. "Oh really?" She sat on his lap her black dress riding up slightly before grinding into him then whispering. "In your dreams right?" A grin spreed across her lips before backing up slowly moving off of him.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:57 pm

"Blaire you were 16!" Eli scolded.

"Oh shut it Eli!" Blaire hissed blushing badly. She covered her face with her hands before peaking at Cazz through her fingers.
"Yes he was." Blaire muttered.

"Yes really." Louie smirked. He put his hands on her waist lightly when she grinded into him. He wanted more.
"Oh baby I can make dreams become reality." Louie whispered making a grab for her trying to pull her back into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:07 am

Laughing lightly she smiled. "Nice job for grabbing life by the lady balls blaire! Anyway Eli I bet you were having lots of sex by then. You should not be worried about what your baby sister dose. I bet she wrapped it up. She didn't want any baby meat loafs running around."

Cazz pulled away smirking slightly shaking her head. "No... you just can't kept it in your pants can you." But none the less she was pulled back in to him, Louise was just to strong for her. Rolling her eyes slightly. "Louie... let go." It was settle voice almost as if she did not care, her eyes thought, were telling somewhat a different story.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:15 am

"Aww you're no fun." Louie laughed letting her go sadly.

"I think we did..pretty sure we did...I can't remember." Blaire sighed biting on her lip.

"Well if we didn't I think I would have a kid by now...but looky here nothing!" Blaire laughed smiling slightly.

"Oh god, Blaire just stop. And Cazz this is my baby sister! I mean I seriously do not want to hear about my baby sisters sex life! It's wrong and disgusting for me to hear!" Eli shivered.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:20 am

She looked at him unamused. "You know I am just a cocktease... I am never serious with you." Laughing lightly getting up off him with a wink. "Though if I knew you first. You would be getting laid right now." Sitting back over by blaire she smiled crossing her legs.

Putting a hand over her mouth she looked at blaire. "ALWAYS ALWAYS WRAP IT UP WITH WHATEVER. TRASH BAG, PLASTIC BAG, SHOWER CAP, GLUE! Whatever you can find... we do not need another you out in the world yet." She grabbed both of her shoulders shaking her.

Looking at Eli. "Oh... well I don't have brothers and sisters... so this is dinner conversation for me Eli sooooorry."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

Stats : 260

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:22 am

(this doesn't seem like a very relaxing room currently)
Back to top Go down
http://dolphin64575.deviantart.com
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:24 am

"Oh that makes me want to go steal a time turner." Louie groaned as he leaned his head back on the back of the couch.

Eli just scrunched up his nose and totally blocked everyone out not wanting to hear any more.

"Okay enough with shaking Blaire! I get it wrap it! Hey what do you mean we don't need another me in the world yet?" Blaire asked. Both of her brothers then busted out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:30 am

Smiling while shaking her head. "Good luck with that one Louie."

"I meant it like I said it doll... we do not need another you yet in this wonderful thing we call the world. In time though... in time." She smiled at her patting her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:32 am

Blaire sighed shaking her head.
"So there's this guy...his name is Adrian Dorchinade." Blaire muttered to Cazz.

"Trust me Cazz it will happen be prepared for this sexy stuff." Louie teased.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:37 am

"Ooo ooo who who. Tell me about him!!" She leaned in closer to blarie batting her eyes.

"Oh I believe you just keep trying my friend you will get there someday." She smiled over at him laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:40 am

Louie groaned and then stuck his tongue out at Cazz childishly.

"He's a pureblood, in Slytherin. He's Medea's brother...he hates anything that isn't pureblood and I'm pretty sure he's a big supporter. Plus he god freakin sexy!" Blaire smiled

"Good better be a pureblood. You aren't going to be swapping spit with anything less than a pureblood." Eli grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:44 am

Cazz flicked him off not really caring. "Stick it back in your mouth or i'll cut it off."

Looking at blaire she thought for a moment then snapped her fingers. "HIMM!!! Oh you like him... he is a hottie with a swimmers body my friend must agree with you on that."

Looking over at Eli. "Awww so sweet you care so much about your little sister. Especial where her mouth is." She awwed at him.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:47 am

Louie smirked.
"When Cazz cause I'm free anytime?" He laughed.

"Well I can't have her swapping anything thats not a pureblood. It's just isn't right." Eli sighed shaking his head.

"If only I could get a look at the body then It'd be good and I'd just attack his lips with mine." Blaire smirked.

(i gtg continue 2morrow?)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:52 am

Rolling her eyes she sighed. "Oh it was not an offer."

Cazz looked at him slightly. "Your so hard core you know that."

"Oh god... to much info we were friends mate. TO much toooo tooo much." She shook her head laughing trying to get the image out.

(Yeah sure.)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:54 am

Louie pouted.
"Damn." He muttered under his breath.

"I know thank you." Eli laughed.

"Sorry but damn he is finne." Blaire laughed and then she shook her head at Louie.
"Louie accept the fact you are not going to get lucky so stop." Blaire said shaking her head sadly.

(alright nite)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:00 am

(night night don't let the bedcrawler in tonight.)

Nodding lightly. "True that sister." She let out a small sigh before jumping up. "Who wants a drink I'm getting them?" She smiled beginning to walk into the other room where there was a bar. Kicking off her heals on the way they both landed in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:12 am

"Please!" Louie said.

"I'll take one." Eli said.

"Yes please!" Blaire smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaire's relaxing room.   Blaire's relaxing room. Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaire's relaxing room.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next