Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backyard-Forest

Go down 
+4
Blaire Attor
Eirina Naer
Cazz Valentine
A. Luke Brown
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:50 pm

There is no fence, there are some bushes and flower beds growing, but nothing is cage in. The trees and the lake is his backyard.

Backyard-Forest 1122738719_444b916f1a
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:07 pm

25 to 30 yards he found his favorite tree. A large Oak tree that had huge branches. The branches was big enough so someone could lay comfortably on them with out fear of falling off. He climbed the tree to the second largest branch about 20 feet off the ground and sat on it. He pulled the book from his pocket the quill from his mouth and started to write in it.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:20 pm

The book started to glow a red.

'Maybe his new home was Hogwarts? You are missing out on another fight my friend sorry to say.'
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Red

'Alexandra's not up yet, but I believe I can bring Van with me. We were going to go eat.'
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:31 pm

He chuckled at the idea of this unknown person bring havoc to the Headmistress home.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:41 pm

Red

'I will see if we can leave and if so. I will bring you foods for the house.'
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:45 pm

He just smiled happily. His legs was swinging over the tree just dangling. A slit breeze whrestled the trees. It was like music to his ears. He missed this lace more than he knew and wanted to stay forever.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Luke just layed there sun bathing in the morning sun. It felt good on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Red.

'We will be over their in a few moments.'
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:57 pm

(Cazz read you pm)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:01 pm

(saww it)

Last edited by Cazz Valentine on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:08 pm

(Read what?)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:09 pm

(sorry saw it.)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:18 pm

He sat up and then the next moment he launched himself off the tree branch and landed clumsily on the ground. He regain his composure and marched back into the house. He was a little sweaty from lying in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Eirina walked up to the back door and knocked, awaiting an answer as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:36 pm

He came down stares slowly noticing in his mother's foe mirror of the approaching Headmistress of Hogwarts. He walked through the kitchen and open the back door. He did not smile, he only nodded and said, "Won't you come in?"
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Eirina nodded her head, now a bit worried by his initial reaction.

"Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:51 pm

He just nodded. "Follow me please to my attic, library room" He said doing an about face and pass the kitchen into the entrance hall and up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Eirina simply kept quiet and followed.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:37 am

Getting off her broom she propped it up ageist a tree and straightened out her clothes before walking up to the door.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:41 am

He looked out his window and saw cazz landing. He muttered a few words to stop the spells from hurting Cazz and yelled, "Up here" he said waving from a window.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Luke followed a trail that he always took by memory to and from his favorite tree. As he approached it, it looked old and wise, taller than any tree in this forest. The branches stood tall, the trunk tower over as guard, protector of the forest. He tried to crane his head to see the top of the tree, but the sun was blazing behind it, blinding Luke.

He remember the first time he climbed it all the way to the top of the tree:

I was 6. My mother and father turn there back on me for a minute, when we used to picknick under this tree. When they turn back around they saw me on the second biggest branch of the tree. I heard her mom scream with worry, but I was to intense to worry about that at the moment. I was climbing up and up. For some reason they never rope me in with there wands. It took twenty long minutes and two almost near misses to get to the very top of the tree. At the top my dad was waiting on his broom to take me down. He let me scan the skys for a couple minutes before taking me down to the very bottom. As I touched down my mother ran toward me, hugging and kissing my check. She ask me never to climb that tree again and I just told her I loved her and that put an end to that.

Tears were streaming down Alexander's face. He did not know why but he was smiling and crying at the same time. Happy and sad all rolled into one.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Luke lean up on the tree as he watched truffle's the cat pouncing on one of the alussive gnome in the forest. Every time the gnome got up, he would pounce on it again and make his potato head slam against the ground. It was amusing to watch. His feet curled under him as he sat at the base of the tree.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:30 am

Stirring from his nap in the sunlight. He awoke with a slight cool breeze that brought a chill down his spine. He got up to his feet ready to go inside because the sun was going down making it too chilly during summer nights. He took the route he always took back to his house. With one last look of "his" tree, he turn and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Seeing they were now outside Cazz slightly shielded her eyes from the sun. Looking to the left then right she pulled on Luke's hand to go to the left seeing it was the darker path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Backyard-Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backyard-Forest   Backyard-Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Backyard-Forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next