Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Surrounding- The Lake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Staring up at him now looking somewhat upset. "No... You have doged my questions since you have gotten out here. I would at lest like a straight answer from you before you drive yourself into the ground from this fever that seems like it is getting hotter as we speak. I will answer your question when you answer mine first." She smiled up at him waiting now.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:32 pm

"I fine," he said convincingly but he was lying. Truthfully he would need to sleep a few more days to break this fever, and using several potions to keep his strength up, but he would not scare her anymore than he had too.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:43 pm

A sigh left her shaking her head. "Alright." she was kind of ticked at the moment but let it go. "I am just saying if you really want her to do that. You should ask this year. Might be good."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:51 pm

His head hurt to press her forward, so they kept walking through the shades of the trees, getting closer and closer to his house. His mind was all over the place. First on one thing than another. It was like someone took a finish puzzle art work, broke it up and fling it everywhere. That is how he felt at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Backing up from his arms she grabbed on to his hand again trying to pull him straight to the house trying to pull him a little faster then before. "You are too sick! I am taking you to bed. Im going to pack you then I am going to take you to the gates of hogwarts and hand you over to lacetta who will then take over the job of getting you better." she was worried about him to much at the moment.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:08 am

"Hey hey, I am all for you taking me to bed, but I thought you said we shall wait until marrige?" he said as she dragged in closer and closer to the house. "But what about Vanity wouldn't he be sad if we did not invite him to our little mixer." Luke was babbling now. He did not know what he was saying
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:14 am

Shaking her head slightly. "Oh you know what. We don't have to wait for marriage I think if you got me pregnant you would help me take care of the kid." coming up to the door she opened it trying to pull him in. "Vanity is in Vagus with Shar don't worry about him."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:28 am

"Pregnancy? I am pregnant?" he looked down grabbing his stomach feeling it to see if he had a kick. "I am having Shar's baby?" His eyes widen in fear. "Can an Animagus even carry a baby?" He turn into an eagle slipping through Cazz fingers and flying off.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:37 am

Flabbergasted did not even cover what she felt at the moment. Looking at him fly away she shook her head unable to speak yet. He was slightly crazed it seemed or he had lost so many braincells from his fever that he could not think correctly. "My god.. You are way to sick." looking around the sky for a moment trying to find him before sitting on the step waiting now.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:43 am

The cold wind blowing pass him made his skin some what cool, but he felt hot. Hot all over pain shiver down his claws, and out stretch wings. He need to be free, at that moment. It was to hot for him to stand still.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:15 pm

He flew around and around, trying to fly so fast to cool his body off. The intensity of it made him feel sick, but better sick than cool. He kept chasing around and around to cool his body down, but he felt dizzy the world wound not stop spinning.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Luke was back at the Lake dousing himself with water. He peeled off his shirt. Took off his pants and walked into the Lake alone. It felt cool on his skin, making his fever feel like annoying sunburn but his mind was going on edge. Every slightest of movements he sent a curse into the shadows. A few times when the wind speed up he sent a bombarda curse at a tree, exploding it to pieces not knowing it was just the wind.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Cazz came running out holding a blueish drink it slightly sloshing on her hand as trees began to explode around her. Stumbling back a bit. "Luke.." looking around a little for him.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:00 pm

He came up from the water. His lungs felt like they where on fire about to explode from the pressure. His head bobbing up and down in the lake as he kept kicking his legs to stay afloat. He was becoming more and more tired but his body still felt like it was on fire. Seeing Cazz he yelled out to her, "The taco is eatting the burrito and the pop corn is laughing at me." He was making no sense as he took a mouth full of water.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Walking over to him she began to get into the water coming closer to him. Her clothes were totally wet holding up the blue glass. "Are you still on fire?" she began to tree water getting closer to him.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:08 pm

"Fire? Fire where?" he looked at himself under water than popped back up. "I am on fire. Get it off. Get it off," he yelled like a mad man. His fever making him crazy.

(Sometimes you need madness in your life)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Tring to take hold of his hand trying to calm him. "I can put out the fire... You have to drink this. It will make everything better put out the fire." she held the drink out to him
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:25 pm

He took the bottle of potion. He gulpped it down several times before spitting out the last of the contents. It tasted horrible in his mouth, like maggots in prune juice. "Ugh what is this whicked stuff?" He scratched his tongue trying to get the taste out of his mouth, but could feel the tingling in his fingers as the potion worked.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:35 pm

"Can I explain after we leave the water?" she still treading a bit trying to keep her head above. Her jeans bring her down a bit.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:40 pm

He nodded, but the potion was making him drowsy. He did not know if he could make it to the water before he feel asleep. He started to swim his eyes drupping down, as he got closer and closer to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Swimming closer to the shore she watched him closely. Her heart beating in a pitter patter kind of way while watching him. "Your going to make it to the shore..."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:55 pm

All he could say while swimming is, "Your cute when you worry."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Laughing a little while shaking her head. "Just keep swimming."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:05 pm

He got to the shoreline heaving himself on the soft sand beneath his feet. He was drenched with water and sweet. His body quivered with exhaustion and cold air. His breath was harshed and wheezy after the long swim back to the shore, but between breaths he said, "Thank...you."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:23 pm

"I'm putting you to bed... And while your sleeping I'm going to pack for you alright." she looked down at him smiling softly. "I'm sorry your so sick..." leaning down brushing some hair out of his eyes and sand off his face a worried look still in her eyes. "I'm going to lift you up alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding- The Lake   The Surrounding- The Lake - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Surrounding- The Lake
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next