Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:34 am

"No, my mother did," he said opening up the aluminum foil to present the roast. He took the vegetables: small baby carrots, baby onions and such and put it on one plate, setting it opposite of Nadya. He remembered she only like meat, maybe starched, but hated vegetables. "She was an Auror. Hunting down dark witches and wizards were her job. She wrote down daily about her job." It was filled with Who she was hunting, why, how she, and other aurors took them down, what went on. Tons and tons of information was in their to train the next Aurors a thing or two by an experience witch.

Luke read them religiously. He read them cover to cover, than several times more. Sometimes it was the only thing that could make him fall asleep in the beginning.

He handed Nadya her plate that had a mound of mash potatoes, and slabs of roast. She was a bobcat after all, and he did not doubt that much exertion needed lot more calories than normal.
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Stats : 310

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:39 am

Nadya was quick to dig into the meat, and boy did she have an appetite too. After so long without such a meal was unthinkable, and Nadya just couldn't eat fast enough. It was a little unbecoming, but Nadya never seemed delicate about the opinions of others, if only for her pride as a witch and fighter. Then, when she finally paused to breathe and wipe her mouth with a quick swipe of her thumb, she asked, "Do you think she may haff anything on the Headmistress of Durmstrang? Probably not, I suppose." Nadya didn't seem to take the hint that he was using past tense about his mother, but instead was more curious about the work she did itself.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:51 am

"Why?" he asked scanning through his memories of his mothers diary. Luke had barely touched his food, as he watched Nadya eat. He was transfixed on how poor her mannars were. It disgusted him, but he could not look away. When she had stopped he strategically looked down at his plate, popping his mouth one of those baby onions. When he bite down, the juices exploded in his mouth.

After swallowing, he said, "I thought she was a pristine woman. I do not know much about her, but she donates a lot to charity, and last I heard of her she put forth the funds to help build a magical Hospital." Luke did not believe Nadya what she was saying was true, but he did not believe the Daily Prophet either come to think of it. "Well I sorry but I can not think of any entry by that title."
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:55 am

Nadya nearly choked on her next bite, but then she swallowed, straightening up and her desperation for food dissolving, "Pristine? She vasn't your Headmistress. If you only knew what kind of person she vas." Nadya sighed, then thought a moment.

(Wait, Nadya does Nadya know the Death's Mistress name?)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:03 am

(Idk. Go back and read all those discussions we rped with.)

He pushed his fork idly back and forth making a crater in the potatoes. "Anyways, Baby Bobcat, the reason why I bring it up is to have some Magical protection barding this witches way," he said looking up from his plate. "That is why you will use my spare bedroom."
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:06 am

A slight twinge of irritation did not dull her focus, "Magical protection? But vhy vould you let a criminal into your home?" He hadn't seemed to realize that if she was in some trouble with a dark witch, that she as well could be a dark witch. She didn't think of herself as such, but criminal, now that she would admit too. There were a few dark spells that she's used that would classify her as otherwise, though.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:16 am

He busted up laughing. "I am no angel either," he said thinking the past seven years what he had done. For one he pulled any amount of pranks you could think of, sold powerful, even dark potions in the black market, Luke stole what he needed, read books of dark magic, even casted a few of them and pursued a man in order to kill him. He could not imagine Nadya any worse than that, and she came from Durmstrang.
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:20 am

Nadya didn't seem too enthused by his answer, and she set her fork down, "So vhat's the catch? Vhat do I need to give you in return for such kind generosity?" She leaned forward, watching him skeptically. She should have been grateful, but it had been awhile since Nadya had come across such good news, or been helped to such an extent.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:26 am

"Nothing," he said truefully. "You can stay in the spare bedroom, and I will give mine up for Amelia when she comes back," he said but knowing she wasn't going to jump at the chance, so he went on. "And we can work together breaking the taboo curse you obviously put on yourself."
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:37 am

"You can do that?" Nadya cocked her head, "That vould be..." She seemed to be struggling for the proper word, so she just reconsidered, "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:43 am

"I did not say I can, but if we work together...Yes, I am sure," he said now scooping a spoonful of potatoes and shoving in his mouth respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:55 am

Nadya smirked at the thought. She was normally given a condscending tone in these sorts of matters, but Luke seemed to think she could manage working with him without screwing the whole thing up. She took her fork again and took another bite of meat, not quite so hungrily this time, however.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:03 am

Luke ate quietly waiting for Nadya to answer. She was obviously more bright and excited but she still haven't answered. "And if you must suddenly leave, their is a whole forest around us that you can disguise yourself in," he said after finishing eating. Some table scraps lingered on his plate, but he was not very hungry to finish them.
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

Stats : 330

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Adeon, blatantly, broke down the door and walked into the living room with an annoyed face. He looked pissed off, more so then he normally did.

He wore black, the sole color of his wardrobe. His weapons that he held close to him, around his sides, couldn't be seen. But his presence almost made it obvious they were there. Adeon took off his click black gloves, and threw them to the ground. All of the trouble the girl put him threw. She wasn't worth his time, he should have been out on missions. He wouldn't be making as much as he was, but he didn't care about the money at this point. He enjoyed his job, his killing job. This was just fuckin babysitting a twerp.

"You're a pain in my ass," he looked at Nadya as he said this, not moving from his position.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Just like an Eagle his instincts took over, when the door crash to the floor. Sliding his wand out from one of his pockets he pointed at the new comer. "This is my house," Luke said knowing that would not sway this man to leave. Luke just needed time to get on of his delictable potions. The nearest stash was the kitchen.

Damn it, he thought. Luke barely used the living room, and did not think to put any in this room. Now, if he lived, he would have one, maybe two stashes just for this room.

"What do you want?" he said firmly knowing full well this was no Auror. Luke stood in front of the table, blocking the strangers view of Nadya.
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Nadya was as quick to react as Luke was, maybe even faster as she was caught off guard, but she also had to regain her balance from shooting up from her chair so quickly. With her wand already tightly within her grasp, she moved out of Luke's range of protection to get a better look at the man. "So much for magical protection." She snarled quietly at Luke, then looked to the man again, studying his movements. She was one second away from firing her plate full of food in the intruder's face. Her wand remained steady, however, and she slowly scooted one foot back.
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:17 pm

He watched as they both jumped, frantic. Pfft, they just didn't like his entrance. He found it amusing, however, at how quick they were to defend. He tried to resist in their moment of tension, but Adeon's enjoyment wasn't something he was used to hiding. A smirk crossed his face, "Don't piss your pants."

Adeon looked at their wands, without much emotion. What were they going to do with those? He could break them in half within seconds, before they could cast a spell. Adequit spell, actually. He was a wizard, sure, but sometime he just didn't get wands. They seemed so...weak. The spells they produced weren't, but what use could they really be if someone has a gun to your head, hands tied behind your back? You just became a normal person. They weren't much better than humans, so the protection was almost pointless.

Angrily, he remember why he was here. Instead of getting fired at, he grumpily admitted,

"I'm a fuckin' babysitter."
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:25 pm

After watching him speak, Nadya suddenly recognized him. She gritted her teeth, unsure of what he could want with her, only that it was indeed her he was looking for. She glanced slowly to Luke, then back to him, searching for a wand. But he hadn't raised one. She took another slow step back. If she was going to defend herself, she wanted to be in a more open space, and also, where she didn't have a her own personal guardian angel. She snarled at the thought, letting Luke fight for her. She then spoke to the man, "Did she send you?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Luke's heart was pounding. He could feel his hand quiver. Was it excitement? Was it fear? It was the combination of the two, but he waste no time bantering. His home was being intruded by a common thug. He vowed never to let no one come into his home without permission. "Accio Couch," he said pointing his wand toward the old 2070s couch his mom's mother gave to the family years ago. It hover a few feet off the ground, until Luke muttered the banishing charm sending it flying at Adeon.

"Hold him off," he yelled.

It was a mear distraction, nothing more, as he ran into the kitchen. What happen after he shot the couch off, Luke did not know. He fumbled through the cabinet draw filled with an array of potions, trying to get the secret panel to unlock.

(Sorry. This is my home. lol :P Luke will defend it.)
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Nadya did not hesitate once Luke ran into the kitchen. She lashed out with her wand, setting the couch on fire the moment it had gone flying towards Adeon. She then stepped in front of the doorway to the kitchen, waiting for the man to recover from the impact.
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Jumping, Adeon grabbed the ceiling and lifted himself as high as he could from the couch. It wasn't high enough, when the now flaming couch was sent his way and hooked his feet, slamming him back into the ground. Around his belt, his knife has unlatched from the security, and slowly stabbed him in his own stomach on impact.

Taking the knife with his hand under his coat, he pulled it out. He showed no sign of pain, but he felt a little. God damned, his client had made him that security case and it didn't work. Typical. He knew not to do it again, and that the asshole was gonna get it later.

He held the knife infront of his face, seeing how far his blood reached on the blade. Not far enough for damage, which was all he needed to know. Adeon threw the knife in with another, and stepped far away from the kitchen. He was going to waste his time with the boy and his games. That's not what he was being payed for.

He stood, opposite of Nadya, and stared at her. She seemed fine, Adeon wasn't sure if that was part of the agreement, but he wasn't going to take chances. He was almost sure that Aries didn't want her dead, and that was good enough for him. First babysitter, now he was thinking he was a bodyguard too. What was he thinking...

"What do you think I'm here for? You would have been dead if that was my job, or out cold. Or fed to whoever the hell else wants you dead," Frustrated, Adeon's fist clenched before he could control it, back to relax, "Do you have a brain? I doubt it."
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Nadya scoffed, "Vell at least I didn't just get stabbed vith my own knife!" She then whipped her wand again, "Expulso!" She didn't seem to have a care for the well-being of Luke's house, she just wanted to see this guy eat his own words.

Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Finally getting the panel unlatched, he grabbed four potion bottles. Before stepping out of the kitchen he slid three into his robes, safe gaurding them from View before stepping out into the living room. The damage was clear. His couch was up in flames, while the door, and several windows were broken in the onslaught.

Luke did not hesitate to turn to the intruder. "I will not asked you again. Please leave." Luke made sure the man saw the potion in his hand. It bounced up and down, as he tossed it in the air. It was sun drop yellow, and he will not hesitate to use it.
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:15 pm

(Sorry, my computer keeps freezing anytime I look up spells, so I'm kinda going to have to go by memory and descriptions, sorry >.<)

Angrily, Adeon grabbed his own wand and deflected Nadya's spell. This was more then he asked for. He didn't care about dueling or fighting. He cared when he was fighting the person he was supposed to be watching, possibly protecting, and he little friend. It was a thorn in his ass, and he was loosing his patients.

"Leave and what? I'm not risking my job over your stupid little poition. I'm not scared of a little twit like you."

From Adeon's thoughts, Luke looked like he thought he was all that. He hated people like that, even though he was one himself. Luke looked like he was trying too hard to seem intimidating, shuffling around the wimpy potion in his hand. He didn't know what he was dealing with.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:35 pm

"Job, What job?" he asked catching the potion one last time. Might as well interrogating him, as it seem he was open to it. But he was catious around his surrounding, ever since Tyler scared him with the imprint of Mudblood across his chest. He would not hesitate to use the acid, if it came down to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next