Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room 4D: Curses

Go down 
+9
Corbin Stanley
Tsuki Tsubaki
A. Luke Brown
Earl Dore
Blaire Attor
Cazz Valentine
Alexandra Leoine
Christof Vinzenz
Eirina Naer
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Room 4D: Curses Empty
PostSubject: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:01 pm

This room is where those affected by Curses are treated.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Stats : 1554

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:04 pm

(XD This is where we need to be. Dolohove's and Crusiartus curse.)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Alexandra swiftly deposited one teacher per empty bed, and backed up, letting the healers deal with the damage. She watched quietly from a seat at the end of the room.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:05 pm

(that animation thing with the blood is fascinating in a REALLY creepy way)
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Christof reflexsively shruggles some when they start. With them un able to use magic to heal the wounds it hurt alot even though he was uncontious.

(I know. *Grins.* I loves it. I couldn't find anything more gorey though, shame really. These just don't quite cover the amount of damage that curse would have inflicted.)
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:10 pm

(Sorry again for my replies will continue to be a tad bit late >.<)

Eirina winced and stuggled, her mind killing her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:12 pm

She watched the healers start to try and use muggle medicine on the potions master while he struggled slightly. Seeing the Headmistress wince, she wished that she could cast Legimancy (or however you spell it:P) for once, just so she could plant more peaceful images in her teacher's mind.

(True that. But that doesn't mean that you have to enjoy the gore... outside of games and action movies that is...
@eirina: it's alright. I completely understand.)
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:14 pm

(It's fine, things have slowed down now anyway. XD

I have a morbid fasination with gore... but I don't particuarly care for real life gore, no. lol)

After a while they get up stitched up as best they can, only time would tell if he pulled through or not.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:19 pm

(I find real life gore more bearable to watch sometimes for some weird reason? Or more bearable then psycological thrillers at least. THOSE types of horror movies scare me the most. Nice hospital bed^^)

Alexandra wandered up to the potions master's bed as the healers started to tend to other patients now that the immediate damage control was over. She silently observed his bandages and wondered if she should contact his girl friend... Her eyes narrowed again. He was still one of them no matter how many wounds he'd taken for the Headmistress. Probably had staged it from the beginning.

(if you're wondering why I know this, it's cause Cazz - whose a seer - told moi)
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:21 pm

(I'm hemophobic XP)

Eirina breathed heavily, she's be fine a few days, but a bit of damage was still done.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:23 pm

(*nods* lots of people are)
Hearing the headmistress take a breath, she quickly walked to the side of her bed then sat down on the chair between her and the potions master.
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:26 pm

(Yes but you don't know he's a Death Eater, she can't see that much. *Sighs.* As far as either of you know, he is a loyal teacher who just saved the Headmistress.

Sorry for late reply, phone. >.<)

Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:28 pm

(I don't remember saying he was a death eater... If I did sorry mate.)
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Eirina caughed a bit and opened her eyes slowly, seeing Alexandra and smiled.

"Very...good. 30 points."

(@Christof: I hope Tammy joins soon, she's supposed to be my Deputy Headmistress XP)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:31 pm

(in her eyes though, it's a crime by association thing. aww.. you use the phone more than I do^^)
She raised an eyebrow but smiled gently, thinking that her headmistress was slightly delirious from the pain.
'What kind of person awards points right after they wake up from a dark curse? But of course. The wonderfully odd headmistress.' she thought with slight fondness.

"Are you going to recover soon Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:34 pm

Eirina nodded her head, eyes closed.

"Hogwarts...will have to be...closed..."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:38 pm

She cocked her head and said quietly, "Then where will we go? To many students, it's their home and only hope of escape and survival."
Alexandra was thinking of Cazz, who would be taken by the ministry of magic from her father if she didn't keep attending hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:38 pm

(I hope so too! SHe's always fun to rp with. lol)

Not really, this is like the first time I've used the phone for a conversation lasting longer the 30 seconds in two years. lol

You haven't seen him assotiate with them though, that only thing he's guilty for in hogwarts is for favoring Slytherin house.)

Christof twitches every now and then but other wise didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:41 pm

(She is :3)

"Family, professors...anywhere safer."

Eirina took another deep breath, her eyes kept fluttering open and closed against her will at this point.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:45 pm

(She hasn't been on very much recently has she though? Oh. In that case maybe I DO use the phone more than you...
Nononono. Guilty by association as in he's comfortable with DEs and has no questions of morality appyling in his life. She doesn't KNOW he's one.... yet;] to be honest, our characters haven't met when you weren't unconcious)

She shook her head, "I have no where to go but Hogwarts. My family got killed off recently after I started school here. And the ministry is ready to 'claim' Cazz Valentine because her powers are so strong and has no human family to defend her. Oh. Did I mention her blood family is planning to kill her?"

Alexandra had to impress the need for the school to remain open. It was still safer then most places in the world, and most of those places were uncomfortably close to where she'd have to stay.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Eirina shook her head slowly.

"Stay with Professors..."

Eirina's eyes no longer fluttered but rather stayed closed as she continued to breath deeply.
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:51 pm

(Yeah, you probably do. *Chuckles.* i hate talking on the phone and if some one calls, I don't answer it and wait until some one else pics it up.... >.>

If you haven't met him then how would you know? And he hasn't been around known Death Eaters on the school grounds. And Christof is apathetic, he SEEMS comfotable in any situation despite what he's thinking on the inside. *Shakes head.* I've already talked to Cazz about visions, you shouldn't argue.)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:55 pm

(I have a quick question, again. How did Luke get his magic and intelligence up so much?)

"We're safer in numbers Professor." she said quietly. "Imagine them single-ing out teachers to kill. Much easier then a group attack and defense for them."

(*slaps Konrad lightly* Yeah SIR. Let's stop arguing about what my character thinks)
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:57 pm

(I never answer the phone, I'm too scared too XD But if it's a telemarketer I sometimes yell at them, which is out of character for my real self but I can't help it sometimes :3

He wrote essays and has been studying and practicing magic a lot, such as posting 5 or more times in 1-3 paragraphs of practicing. Once I feel better and can think more-so straight I'll type up a list of ways to raise your stats.)

Eirina simply shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:00 am

(

Not exactly what I meant... but I'll go with that as long as it doesn't enterfier with things too much.

Ah that's how. Hey do I get points for all my evil planning? *Sniffs.* Evil is so under apriciated now a days. When I was a kid we really new how to bow down to our evil over loards and- *Continues ranting.* XD I couldn't resist.)

Christof holds up a sign that says. "Leave a message after the tone." jkjk XD (He's passed out, not much left for me to say, I think I'm going to go now. lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses Empty

Back to top Go down

Room 4D: Curses
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next