Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accidents Can Occur (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriella Rose

Gabriella Rose

Stats : 0

Accidents Can Occur (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Accidents Can Occur (OPEN)   Accidents Can Occur (OPEN) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Gabriella hummed a catchy tune she'd heard on the Wizarding Radio, some many years ago. It had been a pleasant one that was pesky in ridding from her hearing. She bit her lower lip as she browsed through Diagon Alley. She remembered her first time as a First Year at Hogwarts and being terribly excited by everything that was presented to her all at once. How the first time she'd gone with her parents she'd been irritated by her little sister's incessant tagging along, and then when she went with her grandparents, her pride at being apart of a pristine family. She played with a loose tendril of hair as she absentmindedly dropped a pound from her pocket, she rolled her eyes before bending to pick it up- of course not anticipating to make contact stitch another person.

"Oh," she released a hiss of pain as a throbbing began in her head.
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

Stats : 338

PostSubject: Re: Accidents Can Occur (OPEN)   Accidents Can Occur (OPEN) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:40 pm

(I do hope you don't mind that I join!)

Having been traveling a bit more than usually, Lacetta had found herself back in Diagon Alley, closer to Hogwarts than she had been in quite a while. She was looking around for a little while, for nothing in particular, until she was stuck in her own dreams.

Lacetta imagined herself outside, as she was now, though far, far away. It was a place that she had never been, and surely a place that didn't quite exist. But still, she let her mind stay there as she questioned how the clouds would be and what the creatures would be like. Would the grass be soft? She supposed so, as hard grass probably wasn't something she'd like anyhow.

In the midst of her dreams she found herself rounding corners and walking down paths without her own knowledge as to where she was or where she was going, as it was her dream that took her places. Only when she had bumped into someone, stumbling back, did she realize that she had been in a place of her mind, and not what other's called "reality".

She hadn't even seen who it was that she bumped into before she spoke in her light and airy voice.

"I am so, so terribly sorry! I hadn't been looking, it's quite my fault really. I'm so very sorry!"

Her words ran quickly out of her mouth, worry filling her eyes and her expression slightly saddened as she heard the girl hiss in pain.

The girl was very pretty, with thick dark hair that cupped her face. Lacetta had no idea who she was though, not recognizing her in the slightest, which made her feel all the worse. To have run into a stranger, oh she felt so bad!
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Rose

Gabriella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Accidents Can Occur (OPEN)   Accidents Can Occur (OPEN) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:22 am

((oh not at all! it's open because I'm open to post around some more and get a feel for more of then go characters!))

Gaby wasn't one to hold grudges, everyone got their just kumupitz in the end after all. She wasnt above doing what was necessary to keep her alive, but she preferred not to get her hands dirty. She was more of a tactical mind rather than a fighter. All she was hoping for was that it wasn't someone much larger than her that could possibly blame this on her, because then she'd have to hope magic was on her side in that case. Gabriella really would've liked to tear into someone, give them a peace of her mind, but when she opened her eyes she saw a quaint blonde with two pools of blue that gave her a more homely feeling as they reminded her of her grandmother's own sparkling eyes. She had received most of her father's looks, the dark coloring, but her mother's pale face and texture as well as short stature. She rubbed her head once more.

"It's fine, it was an accident," she paused and gave a weak smile, "at least so I'm hoping. I didn't accidentally stumble into an area where I was bound to get throttled right?" It was a little joke, but she was hoping it was enough to make more friends in her time back.
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

PostSubject: Re: Accidents Can Occur (OPEN)   Accidents Can Occur (OPEN) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:13 pm

(I always check just in case!! Thank you so much!)

Having laughed at the girl's joke, although it took Lacetta a moment to get it. She had the tendency to laugh out of kindness, whether she understood or not, and gave herself a bit of time to allow herself to understand what was being said before she could truly laugh. She wasn't fake, that's not what she would say, but she could be a bit slower at times, and would much rather do what would please those around her then confuse them.

"Even so, I should have certainly done better at watching myself, I'm so sorry for the accident!"

Always more concerned for others than herself, Lacetta hadn't wanted to offend the girl, and she would always be sure to blame herself. She would run into people quite often, so surely there were a reason for it, and perhaps of her own doing. She did dream a lot, so that could be it, or so Lacetta began to reason before she realized that she had lost herself in her own thoughts.

"My name's Lacetta, it's quite nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Rose

Gabriella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Accidents Can Occur (OPEN)   Accidents Can Occur (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Gabriella held her hands up in a show of surrender, that the other woman was safe from prosecution or anger. It was true, she was no longer angry. She had spent enough time alone, she wanted to be a bit more dependable, so she'd be more kind. She smiled softly

"It's partially my fault too, after all, accidents can always occur," she said politely. She raised a brow as the girl's internal emotion paused, she knew it was a look of thinking and waited politely. If she were to jump to conclusions, it was easy to say that this girl should be written off as a ditz, but she was nice and she was sure that this girl couldn't be so.

"Gabriella," she said offering her hand in return, "Lacetta, that's quite a name, got a nickname?She asked titling her head.
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

PostSubject: Re: Accidents Can Occur (OPEN)   Accidents Can Occur (OPEN) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:51 pm

With a warm smile crossing her features, Lacetta looked at Gabriella's hand before shaking it, her eyes closing as she did so. The girl before her was very pretty, and seemed quite nice too! Lacetta hadn't recalled her from Hogwarts, though she was sure that the girl couldn't have been too much older than her mere age of 18.

Accidents could occur, of course, but Lacetta was nearly always convinced that there were something behind it. In most cases it was her fault for being in her own world, but some she was certain were at the doing of some creatures that wandered about the earth. The world was so large, she were nearly certain that there were some, not harmful in nature, but not visible to the eye that cause her so many inquiries.

A nickname, though, Lacetta couldn't ever think of any. She had always been Lacetta, to everyone else, hadn't she?

"I believe I don't, I'm sorry, is it too much?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriella Rose

Gabriella Rose

PostSubject: Re: Accidents Can Occur (OPEN)   Accidents Can Occur (OPEN) EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:52 am

Gabriella was genuinely enjoying herself with this new acquaintance, she was lively, that's for sure, and kind too. It was hard to find those kinds of traits in anyone, especially in one who was an adult. It was hard to tell, however, if Lacetta was an adult, she had a youthful kind of jubilee to herself that was hitting Gabriella right in the heart. She was almost envious of this kind of innocence. Nevertheless, Gabriella intended to find companionship in her.

"Well," Gabriella said with a wide grin, "perhaps I could give you one?" She tapped her lips, "how does Lacy sound? May I call you that?"

(( SORRY! Yikes vacation took a lot out of me ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidents Can Occur (OPEN)   Accidents Can Occur (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Accidents Can Occur (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1