Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

Stats : 232

A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy}   A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:07 am

Timothy glanced at Alfie's shoulders as they slumped and he asked a different sort of question than before. Timothy wasn't quite sure what it meant and it frustrated him. 
"One of them, yes, the first one, the betrayer." Timothy replied seriously, wondering where this might lead.
Back to top Go down
Alfie Angelo
5th Year
Alfie Angelo

Stats : 31

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy}   A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:49 am

Alfie's eyebrow raised with intrest. "The betrayer, yes. That was the only card? The other ones have no significance?"
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy}   A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:14 am

"Mixed emotions and a coming conflict?" Timothy recalled the meanings of the cards and scratched the back of his head. "I mean, maybe? I think those could mean something to just about anyone." Thinking about the cards though, could it have to do with his plan to work at the Ministry? He wasn't entirely certain which branch he wanted to go into, that might be what mixed emotions was referring to. Or he could be making his life fit the meanings of the cards, like a self-fulfilling prophecy or whatever. 

"But the betrayer definitely er, means something to me." He stared at the fire, keeping his posture loose and open, his face blank. He could pretend that he knew someone of that description, instead of telling this younger student that the Head Boy fit the description of 'betrayer' to a T.
Back to top Go down
Alfie Angelo
5th Year
Alfie Angelo

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy}   A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Alfie could see he had made the boy uncomfortable. He smiled to himself briefly before offering further explanation. "So. One card out of three had definite meaning. The other two cards don't necessarily mean anything, but they might. At the very least, they could. One yes and two maybes."
Alfie made to continue, but then thought better of it. He sat silently, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy}   A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:33 am

"... Right." Timothy confirmed when Alfie didn't continue. "I'm supposed to apply the meanings of the cards to my life or something now, right?"
Back to top Go down
Alfie Angelo
5th Year
Alfie Angelo

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy}   A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:42 pm

"I wouldn't say supposed to. But I think it's sort of inevitable. If you walk out of the Common Room right now and see someone about whom you don't know how to feel, then you're more likely to attach that feeling to the card. There's your mixed emotions, right? The cards don't necessarily mean anything. The point is that they might and sometimes they do. I've found that the more time you spend with them, the more they get it right."
Alfie cut the deck and replaced it on the table before looking back into Timothy's face.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy}   A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Timothy frowned as he thought it over for a minute, trying to understand. The cards didn't necessarily bear any meaning on a person's life, unless they made it, and Timothy supposed the kind of person to use these cards often would attribute the meanings to their own life.
"I think I get it. Sounds interesting." Timothy smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy}   A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Moment of Peace {Tag: Timothy}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2