Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cold Winter Days (Tag: Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

Stats : 101

Cold Winter Days (Tag: Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter Days (Tag: Open)   Cold Winter Days (Tag: Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:38 am

Phoenix laughed when Cazz called him bird of flames, "I dunno.... I haven't been back here since school ended so I figured I would come and check everything out, y'know, do some shopping get a butterbeer, and then I ended up meeting you guys here! So that's about it... What about you?" He asked, making a very small tower out of the 3 shot glasses in front of him.

Phoenix took his napkin and opened it up, laying it over top of the tower he just made, and then looked at Blaire and Cazz in turn, "Want to see me make these glasses disappear?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter Days (Tag: Open)   Cold Winter Days (Tag: Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 1:47 pm

(soooo i totally forgot to check if anyone had replied...sorry!!)

Blaire frowned and shook her head.

"Oh that sucks. I'm sorry about that." Blaire said patting Cazz on the shoulder lightly. Blaire then looked over at Phoenix and chuckled at the tower of glasses.

"I was just in town to walk around." Blaire said and then she nodded looking at the tower of glasses.

"Sure magician." Blaire laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter Days (Tag: Open)   Cold Winter Days (Tag: Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:56 pm

"I own a bar, lost my memories slowly regaining them back, had my fiance break it off with me, and traveled for a bit little break down and all that and now I am back being a drunk. But you know I sorta flutter in places checking out the bars to see what I can do for mine but Mary usually dose all that... I am kind of a silent partner... cuz... well I'm a bit of a mess." She nodded happily waving her hand about flagging down a waitress ordering another round of shots.

"Oh oh oh I love magic! That is how you get allllll the ladies I bet they totally get them with magic cuz magic is bitching." She nodded happily leaning forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter Days (Tag: Open)   Cold Winter Days (Tag: Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Winter Days (Tag: Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2