Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) Empty
PostSubject: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Cazz had gotten herself lost once again, in the last few weeks she wanted to know more about where she was living so she thought to go out and learn a little. Though each and every time she almost always ended up getting lost. Standing in front of a large sign covered with other smaller signs she rubbed her chin slowly looking over them carefully. One of them had to at least tell her where she was at the moment... she really hoped it would.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kingsley

Ryan Kingsley

Stats : 8

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:57 pm

(sorry hadn't had time to get on and problems with interent is a pain)

Ryan was walking with no particular destination in mind just going where his feet lead him. as he got closer to a bend in the road he noticed a girl looking at signs. she looked confused and lost and he debated on helping her or not. Although a side of him told him to keep walking the better side won out this time and he decided to help her.

"Do you neeed any help miss?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:57 pm

(its cool mate no worries :) )

Lost in thought she jumped slightly turning looking up at him laughing softly embarrassed for being so frightened by him. "Oh sorry... um yes... Not a clue where I am actually." She turned back to the many different signs before looking around the corner humming.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kingsley

Ryan Kingsley

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:33 pm

Ryan couldn't help but laugh at how she jumped when he spoke. He hadn't meant to startle her but he knew no other way to get her attention.

"Is there any particular place you would be headed to?" If he could get a specific area that she would like to head in it would help out the situation greatly.

He patted the side of his leg where he kept his wand just to make sure it was still there, you never know when you might need it, although in the city among the muggles there was rarely a need to use it, it was better to have it than to be without.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:14 am

Cazz blushed up at him rubbing her arms stuffing her hands into her pockets laughing a little. "I wasn't really sure where I wanted to go yet... I just wanted to go somewhere ya know."

She turned back to the map looking at him smiling a little more sighing softly chewing on lightly on her lip before turning back around. "I just know I am utterly lost, like I know where I eventually want to get back to like hopefully I can eventually get back home. Its on fifth street in that big tall building have you seen it?" She looked up at him nodding slightly grinning lightly looking back at the map quickly looking for where they were at the moment
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kingsley

Ryan Kingsley

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:12 am

Ryan remembered when he first moved and had to become familiar with his surroundings.  

"Well, there are plenty of places to go in a city like this." Although he wasn't familiar with everything in London he was well known with most places.

"I know where that is, if you'd like I could show you around so you don't become terribly lost."  

He did a formal bow with great emphasis on it. " I dont think we have been introduced properly, I am Ryan, Ryan Kingsley. Pleasure to meet you. "

He tried to hold in the laugh that threatenee to leave his mouth.  All that was left on his face was a giant grin.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:42 pm

Cazz laughed a little smiling brightly looking up at him shaking her head softly rolling her eyes. "It's nice to meet you Ryan, I'm Cazz Valentine... But you have to be a spy or something because you sounded like James Bond when you said your name."

She laughed a little grinning looking up at him as she played with her fingers slightly looking at him a moment longer before laughing looking away at the map again. Humming slightly as she smiled looking up at Ryan. "So what kind of stuff there is to do here?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kingsley

Ryan Kingsley

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Finally letting the laugh escape his lips, Ryan straightened up.

"Beautiful name Cazz, I could very well be a spy." He does a lame attempt at looking like a spy.

Ryan looked at the map again to see where he was.

"Well what do you like? There are some wonderful gardens down the road, there is the old abandoned carousel at the edge of the city, and of course the city itself."

Of course he named the places that he went often but if she chose to just go to the heart of the city would be fine with him as well although he got lost there easily, too many streets that got confusing with the names.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Cazz laughed softly grinning happily as she slowly slipped her hands into her coat pockets smiling brightly at him shaking her head blonde hair flying all over the place before listening to him once more completely interested in what he was saying before quickly nodding.

"Oh Oh oh!! The abandon Carousel! Please, that sounds awesome! I've always wanted to see a carousel.... that sounds so amazing all cool and what not. How did you find it?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kingsley

Ryan Kingsley

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:51 am

Ryan began walking in the direction of the carousel.  He was a littoe relieved that she didnt want to go to the city. It got quite boring walking around the city,

"Well, it was by accident actually. I had planned on going to a shop to pick up some supplies and turned down the wrong road and there in front of me was this old carousel. "
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:54 pm

Cazz quickly caught up with him looking up at him quite excited as she slipped her hands into her pockets. "So Mr. Kingsley tell me a little about yourself besides saving strangers from the boring mundane city?" She brushed some hair from her eyes carefully tucking it behind her ear as she tried to keep up with his long strides being quite a bit shorter than him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kingsley

Ryan Kingsley

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Ryan veered to the left down a narrow dirt path. He tucked his hands in his pocket for warmth, as the air around him began to chill.

"Well, I've lived here for 3 years and I attended Hogwarts." He was very blunt about it not really wanting to tell this girl his life story. He noticed that he was taking larger steps than she could keep up with so he slowed his pace down enough for her to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:55 pm

Cazz nodded slightly smiling following after him, keeping her hands in her pockets looking down at the path carefully kicking rocks out of the way as she smiled softly up at him. "I went to Hogwarts too graduated a year early."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kingsley

Ryan Kingsley

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:36 am

Ryan looked ahead and saw the all too familiar bend in the road that soon lead to the carousel. He hoped she would enjoy the sight of it as much as he had. Although it was old it still made him feel at ease and that was not often.

"What made you graduate early?" He didn't want to be invading her privacy but he was interested in her answer.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:49 am

"Just felt like I needed to... Can't really tell you why." She gave a shrug slightly smiling brightly hopping along with him happily keeping up with his more gentle stride now slowly her eyes widened as the sun shinned on the broken pieces of glass left on the carousel her eyes lighting up with joy that she really couldn't believe, that this majestic thing in front of her had been forgotten lost in time. Vines were growing up the sides slowly around the rusted gold poles the paint chipping and wearing from the weather outside on the horses. Her eyes slowly traveled along the sides seeing the inner workings poking out a bit only making her smile widen in excitement.

"This... is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kingsley

Ryan Kingsley

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:12 pm

A smile rose onto Ryan's face as she took in the sight of the carousel. He was glad he could finally share this with someone.

"I'm glad you like it. I come here to get away from the city, reminds me of home."

He stuck his hands into his jacket pockets and motioned her forward. Come on take a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 12:40 am

Cazz waited no hesitation as she ran at the carousel like a child drawn to a candy shop, carefully stepping on to the rickety old boards groaning slightly under her she ran her fingers over the chipping paint of one of the horses. " I bet it was beautiful all lit up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)   Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost once more, when will I ever learn to read a map, (Tag: Ryan)
Page 1 of 1