Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Reunion (Blaire & Koia & open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Family Reunion (Blaire & Koia & open) Empty
PostSubject: Family Reunion (Blaire & Koia & open)   Family Reunion (Blaire & Koia & open) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:32 am

Blaire apparated onto the grounds and she cracked her neck. She knew that the twi-wizards tournament was at the school this year and it was past the time of the drawing so she could come onto the grounds without having a problem. But she felt as if the problems were going to find her. She wouldn't' be here if she hadn't been informed that her little cousin was here from Drumstrange. She hadn't seen her in a while due to her not living in England so whenever they were around Blaire made it the point to try and visit and see her. 

"i wonder where my little cousin would be...and I wonder who else is still here besides Erinia..." Blaire murmured as she pulled the hood from her head so that anyone could see her in the plain light. She glanced around the empty grounds sighed. This place really hadn't changed much in the past couple years since she had been gone. 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Koia Hudson

Koia Hudson

Stats : 8

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Blaire & Koia & open)   Family Reunion (Blaire & Koia & open) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Koia stumbled slightly tripping over a twig looking down a little surprised smiling softly down at it whispering. " I am so sorry, I didn't know you were resting there," Holding a few flowers in her had she had gotten the letter from her cousin early this morning and looked forward to meeting her. Getting dressed in her sunday's best she looked around quite a bit for a few moments before slowly pulling out the letter out from the bag at her side looking it over, quickly taking a few more times forward before turning a sharp left stopping. Closing her eyes she let the sun wash over her face as she sighed a little gently folding the letter back up in her back putting it away looking around a little more for Blaire.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Blaire & Koia & open)   Family Reunion (Blaire & Koia & open) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm

Blaire glanced around the training grounds again and noticed a figure off in the distance. 

"Koia!" Blaire yelled waving. 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion (Blaire & Koia & open)   Family Reunion (Blaire & Koia & open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion (Blaire & Koia & open)
Page 1 of 1