Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triwizard Tournament

Go down 
+8
Alexandra Leoine
Jai Anderson
A. Luke Brown
Sorrow Misery Grace
Dein Edrins
Eleonora Valenta
Claudia Evans
Eirina Naer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Triwizard Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:05 am

Hello everyone,

I'm terribly sorry for such the late notice, but I've been so busy with the small things that I forgot about the biggest event of the year. The TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT.

The Triwizard Tournament will be starting
THIS FRIDAY, AUGUST 2ND.
In preparation for the tournament, here's a bit of information for all of you that are new to this website.

The Triwizard Tournament is a magical contest held between the three largest wizarding schools of Europe: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Durmstrang Institute, and Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, each school being represented by one Champion. This year, the tournament will be hosted at Hogwarts!

Every year on Hogwarts Reborn we hold the Triwizard Tournament. But how, you ask, when we only have Hogwarts?

EVERYONE is allowed to make a second character! However, there are rules when it comes to making a second character. In order to prevent everyone being Beauxbaton females, or something along those lines, I've created a system similar to the generator. Below, you'll pick a number and I'll later PM you about your character. You'll receive information on gender, which school (Beauxbaton or Durmstrang), and some extra bit of information. Whether that be a personality trait, a special ability, ect!

With the character, the same rules apply as that in which apply to any secondary character that you have. They may not interact with one another, they may not benefit one another, and it's basically just me telling you not to godmod. Also, if you really like your character once the Tournament is over, you are allowed to keep them! All that you have to do is have them transfer to Hogwarts, OR have them graduate and become adults. With this, the same rules apply as any person who has multiple characters. Be sure that they are all ACTIVE, or else I'll have to close down an account until you are ready to take it back.

Are you ready to begin? Simply post the number that you'd like below, and I'll pm you with the results! Just a hint, on this website we like to keep our triwizard tournament characters a secret! It's just fun to see if people can guess who you are, and at the end sometimes we'll have a little contest to see who can guess all (or most) of the character's correctly! We may even make it a competition where you can earn house points :3

Pick a number! (I'll add more numbers if necessary, don't worry! I just do very little numbers to make sure that everything is even between Beauxbaton and Durmstrang)

1. Taken
3. Taken
4. Taken
6. Taken
7. Taken
8. Taken
9. Taken
11. Taken
13. Taken

Last edited by Eirina Naer on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:41 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Stats : 198

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:41 am

4 :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/SmoshLoverBitches
Eleonora Valenta
Head of House: Hufflepuff
Eleonora Valenta

Stats : 164

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:13 pm

1 please! (I am assuming this applies to a 3rd character, too, since we can just stop using them after?)
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:51 pm

(correct!)
Back to top Go down
Dein Edrins
Dark Witch/Wizard
Dein Edrins

Stats : 220

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:09 pm

I demand number 7!

Please? <3
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Stats : 401

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:14 pm

Gotta take nine~ give me it.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:35 pm

Come on peopleeeee T-T take up characters, I'm begging youuuu <333
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:06 pm

6 please.
Back to top Go down
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

Stats : 320

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:25 pm

I would like to have number 3, if I may.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:31 pm

You may not. (just kidding...)
Back to top Go down
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

Stats : 320

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:23 pm

>.>
<.<

V.V

ok....
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:03 pm

8 please:)
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Hello everyone!!

As I have previously stated, TOMORROW is the day that the tournament begins.

So, what will happen tomorrow is that both Durmstrang and Beauxbaton will arrive at Hogwarts, Durmstrang by ship and Beauxbaton by carriage. Usually we have a set time for the arrival of all the students, but that usually just creates chaos and time constraints, so don't worry about that. Tomorrow, just have your secondary characters arrive at Hogwarts, and your primary characters watch them arrive in amazement!

Please also keep in mind that your tri-wiz characters arrived with other members of their school AND their Headmaster/Headmistress. Durmstrang's Headmistress is Aries Lestrange, and Beauxbaton's current Headmaster is missing, so you'll have a sub (I donno if anyone will play them...but they will be male and that's all you need to know XP)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:07 am

13 please :)
Back to top Go down
Irene Moore
5th Year
Irene Moore

Stats : 82
Location : Là où il ya de la lumière et du feu, vous pouvez  trouver

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:32 am

11 please
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:57 am

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to remind everyone that today you should be having your SECONDARY characters arriving at Hogwarts, and your primary characters on the grounds to watch their arrival, and possibly to make new friends! (Or to just judge everyone who walks out...)

If everyone can successfully have their characters arrive at Hogwarts, then I will being the Goblet of Fire speech and ceremony, where student between their FOURTH and SEVENTH years can enter into the competition tonight, around 5-6PM HR Time (HR time is located on the front page in Today's News: if you can't find it it's US Pacific Time Zone). If NOT all of the characters arrive by tonight, then I will start the ceremony tomorrow night. You will be able to enter ANY and ALL of your characters (as long as they fit the age requirements) into the competition between the starting time (today or tomorrow) all the way up until this SUNDAY.

Monday morning Eirina will begin picking students out of the goblet for the championship.

You will be allowed to take on as many characters from Durmstrang and Beauxbaton as you like, just be sure that you're able to keep up with them during the Triwizard Tournament. You ARE allowed to discard them after the tournament. You do not have to keep them, in fact I do not expect you to keep them unless you like them and can handle multiple characters.

However, Sunday night will be the cut off for ALL characters to enter into the competition. If that is a problem, please PM me.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Jessie Swan
4th Year

Stats : 7

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:47 pm

16 please
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:28 am

Just so that everyone is aware as well, once you post about your character's arrival, you do not have to stay on the grounds. You can begin posting wherever, whenever inside Hogwarts!
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

Stats : 338

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:36 pm

I'll take 2, thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:09 pm

I've extended the deadline for the triwizard tournament entries due to the lack of response.
TONIGHT
is your last chance to
enter into the Triwizard Tournament

TOMORROW
afternoon I will be picking the names
of the Champions for each of the schools

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:35 pm

It's time for guessing who plays who of the Triwiz characters!!

You are going to start SUBMITTING your guesses for who plays what character (there are 8 characters that you have to guess, not including your own), but there's a few catches!

The FIRST catch, it that you only get ONE submission that you have to PM me (Eirina).
The SECOND catch, is that if there is a tie, the winner will be the one who submitted their guess list to me, via PM, first!

Now you have a tough decision to make: do you send it now and risk not having them all, or do you wait to know that you have everyone correctly and risk someone getting them before you? The choice is yours :3

Oh and you have today (tuesday) until THURSDAY to PM me your answers. GOOD LUCK.

Characters:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Eirina Naer on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:07 pm

I forgot to mention, FIRST PLACE WINNER will get 10 house points per every character that they get correct. (You should be matching a total of 8 characters, because 2 users did not make/play their characters)

SECOND PLACE will get 5 house points per every character they get correct.

AND if enough people submit answers to me (remember, EVERYONE and ANYONE can guess, you don't have to have a Triwiz character of your own to guess), then there will be a THIRD place prize of 2 house points per every character they guess correctly.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:26 pm

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

The Yule Ball will be held THIS FRIDAY at 3PM HR Time. Be sure to find yourselves some dates :3

Also, all Champions MUST have a date. If any of the Champions have an issue with being on HR this upcoming friday, around 4PM HR Time (when the champions will lead the first dance), please let me know ASAP so that I can make changes accordingly)
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Hello everyone, it's time to announce the winner of the guess-who competition!

Seeing that not many people had sent in their answers, I will only be giving away a first place prize. The winner of that prize is....

Sorrow Misery Grace

With getting ALL of the characters correct. They will receive 80 House Points to the House of their choice (one house only).

Thank you to all who participated!

Moving on, please remember that the Yule Ball will take place TOMORROW at 3PM HR Time. It is HIGHLY encouraged that everyone has a date, and if you don't...well, you'll be getting one soon enough <3

Have fun and Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Stats : 198

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:37 pm

when all of this is done will you reveal who each character was played by?
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/SmoshLoverBitches
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament   Triwizard Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Triwizard Tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: INFORMATION :: Rules and Information :: Events/Announcements-
Jump to: