Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Déjà vu (Open)

Go down 
+2
Mary Black
Cazz Valentine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Stats : 338

Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Lamia chuckled, as she eyed the girl with some animalistic glint to her once serene blue eyes. She shrugged her coat off, allowing it to fall onto the floor behind her. The temperature in this room had seemed to growing temperature...courtesy of Ms Valentine.
The silver point made contact with one of the pulsating mounds, the skin rupturing with ease. From a distance, it would have looked like the leaking of a black oily substance. If one was close enough, they would've seen that it was indeed not that. There were spiders. Spiders of various sizes crawled out from the small incision, coated in remnants of the girl's blood.

"I would advise you not to...squirm," Lamia smiled, still talking to the girl in a soft voice, "The little darlings are already restless as they are," her fingers played with a lock of Cazz's hair as she looked into her eyes, "and you wouldn't want them to enter the wrong places, do we?" A few minutes and soon, webs would begin to spin.

Her fingers continued to slowly wind the silky lock around them in some hypnotic movement.

Once.

Twice.

Three times...

It had reached the point where it was no longer a soft touch, the lock pulled tight, painfully tight, the backs of her slender fingers touching the girl's scalp. She intended to have the girl's pitiful eyes on hers, to drink in the beautiful concoction of fear and panic.

However, her calm expression soon fell upon hearing the girl's words.
"Know who you are?" With a violent tug, the girl's head was pulled off the tiles. There wasn't anything more that Lamia hated then being treated a fool. Her other hand grasped the girl's neck, nails embedded into the writhing skin. At the sudden surge of emotions, a print of a skull and a snake came into sight on her wrist, black ink writhing ominously. Her emotions had distracted her from maintaining her Disillusionist charm upon her Dark Mark.
"And why wouldn't I know you, Child?" She hissed her rhetorical question, pupils dilating wider as they stared into the girl's, giving the further impression of her said animagus animal. Lamia loved the variety of games she could play with one's mind. Unfortunately, her previous intake of alcohol had left little as much as a spark of Leglimency within her.
Back to top Go down
Gendan McBride

Gendan McBride

Stats : 52

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:33 pm

"Nope, I aint got no family no more an' no friends either. An' even if I did, I'd 'ave no idea where ter look fer'um. Oh well.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:51 pm

"Well, at least you're no stranger to sleeping outsi-" Mary gasped and slid down the wall, clutching her head. Goddamn seer headaches. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow, Merlin's pants..." She muttered. It hadn't been this bad in years. She forced herself to her feet and took a few large swallows of her drink, wincing at the pounding pain in her temples.
Back to top Go down
Gendan McBride

Gendan McBride

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:14 pm

"Ehhh? Ye' alrigh' lass?" Gendan wasn't sure why she was allofasudden grasping her head. "If ye' got a bad 'eadache I can try ter whip up somethin' fer it. Will just take a minute er two.. Don't got much in the way of supplies though."

McBride drank a fair amount of his drink, this was one situation he had no idea how to respond to.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:14 am

"'M fine, not a big deal." Mary waved him off and rubbed her temples with the heels of her hands. Freaking OW! She sunk to the floor again as a vision flashed in her mind, Cazz, bathroom floor, tied up, spiderwebs, thousands of little spiders.

"CAZZ!" She screamed, stumbling toward the loo. "EVERYONE OUT!" She whirled toward the bar for just long enough to point at the door before yanking on the handle to the ladies' room. She grabbed her wand, not caring if the muggles saw. "Alohamora!" Still, the door wouldn't budge. "ALOHAMORA!" Nothing. "CAZZ!" She pounded on the door.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Cazz closed her eyes tight, she couldn't bare to look at the spiders slowly crawling out from under her skin on to the floor. This had to be a trick, it had to be some cruel joke... still though the bile starts to come up her throat as she forces it down. Listening to the sickly sweet voice Cazz slowly opened her eyes to look back into hers, a feeling of dread started to take over letting out a soft whimper. Biting her lip hard tasting a bit of blood as she did.

Sucking in a deep breath closing her eyes again she focused on the floor, the floor was always there. Even when you didn't want it to be. The cold tile lulling her into a sense of security at the moment, the floor was always there for her when all else feels like you falling threw and endless abyss the floor is always there to catch you... even if you slam quite hard into it.

Cazz's eyes snapped open as she felt the painful tug her head being lifted off the tile starting back into these cold, lifeless eyes. She felt the nails slowly start to skin past her skin gasping softly in pain, the half moon shaped cuts slowly starting to leak blood as she stared back into the womens crazed eyes. This women wanted something more than simple revenge, this women wanted blood and death. It must follow everywhere in her path, something so sweet is so deadly.

Cazz's eyes flicked down to the dark mark even more confused, she wasn't a muggle born, or non wizard.  She must have mistaken her for someone else as Cazz hissed out. "I don't know who you are... and I haven't known who I've been for a while... I would never associate with death eaters anyway!"

Then she herd Mary's voice and felt relief flood through her body, then worry. What if this women in front of her hurt Mary as well, she didn't want that. She didn't want anyone to get hurt at least not because of her.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Too absorbed, Lamia failed to hear the going ons, only mere metres away from where she had knelt. Mary's voice was but an incessant noise in the back of her mind. Her eyes continued to scrutinize the girl's, watching for any shred that would reveal the girl's truth to her words. It was frustrating, Lamia still unable to grasp anything. Her irritation only fuelled her strength as she threw the girl against a cubicle, with no objection to allowing her nails to remain embedded for a moment too long. The bulges only continued to frequent further, the arachnids protesting in the sudden impact.

Slowly, with the equal amount of grace she had possessed before outside, Lamia rose to her feet. After what had seemed like moments of silence, the woman's lips lifted up at the corners, eyes holding a certain glint to them, one that evidenced the absence of remorse.

"Association?" She laughed, the sound of frosted bells echoing off the bathroom tiles. When in the Deatheaters, one wasn't merely 'associated', you were the Deatheaters, you represented all of them. You faced with the constant struggles of having to claw oneself up to the top...to kill before you were killed...to be wary of your every action...where any show of foolishness was sure to cost you your sanity to one that was willing to hand it...Lamia, herself, was too glad to rid the Deatheaters of its weeds.

Once more her wand raised, hot air beginning to coil itself around the girl, only further aggravating the spiders.
"And trust me, Child. I am never wrong," She smirked, deducing the girl's thoughts from her words as well as her expression of confusion as she continued to increase the heat, beads of perspiration already beginning to gather themselves upon her temples.

Back to top Go down
Gendan McBride

Gendan McBride

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Confused as all hell, McBride chugged his special anti-alcohol potion in the commotion shortly ensuing. He had a feeling something was going to happen. Soon. Whether good or bad, he was excited for it and needed to be on top of his game. To make up for the sudden lack of alcohol effects, he chugged the last of his drink and readied his wand, eyes trained on Mary.

As she banged on the ladies room, Gendan realized Cazz and Lamia had been in there for a while. He was quite interested as to what was going to happen next. No matter what happened next.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:53 pm

"I said OUT! NOW!" Mary roared at the bar patrons. She didn't bother waiting for the muggles to leave before stepping back and aiming her wand at the door. "Bombarda maxima!"

The Ministry could deal with secrecy, she had to save her friend from whatever was going on in there.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Her whole body felt like glass as it hit the metal door sliding down her head slowly swimming. Feeling the spiders move around faster wincing slightly shaking her head, body crumpling against the floor. Her breathing heavy as she looked up at the women sweat was starting to build up under her ripped jeans, under her shirt. She felt as though she was over heating. Her head lulling back slightly a buzzing in the back of her head as she looked up at her. A crazed look started to take over her eyes as she watched her.

The spiders were running under her skin, she wasn't sure when it was going to be over. Cazz doubted if the spiders would ever stop crawling her dark gray eyes staring up into hers, almost a blankness about them. There was nothing inside before whispering. "Well... maybe if I could remember I could tell you... maybe I was a death eater... but that time is long gone... and you are merely stuck in the past..." Cazz swallowed hard. Sweat slowly dripping down her face as she continued to stare back up into her eyes. She continued to talk though, a crazed look starting to take over her face.

"I bet your not even that fuckin' twisted... maybe one of Blaire friends... shes a death eater too! God I can see it all in your eyes... just as lost as everyone else in this depressing fucking bar... someone hit you as a kid? Someone take advantage of you now that you have to fuck up everything in your path... god people like you make me want to puke... your just as pitiful as me... maybe even more..." She groaned loudly leaning over slightly feeling some of the spiders bust from under her skin hissing out before laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Gendan McBride

Gendan McBride

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Gendan sucked air in through his teeth as the events unfolded in front of him. After all her talk about the statue of secrecy, here was Mary Black, wand in hand, attempting to break down a door in her own bar.

McBrides' wand hand began twitching in anticipation. Mary just tried to explode the door. In front of all these muggles. He thought about turning into his animagus form but decided not to. Spells would be better for now, he can transform if he needed to chase someone. Until that time though, he was going to sit back and watch the events as the unfolded further.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:18 pm

A hand outstretched, fingers digging into both sides of the girl's cheeks, as Lamia looked down to her. The girl's skin was feverishly warm, it was a surprise she had still remained conscious for such a time...but that only added to the fun.

Lamia's head cocked to the side in an ever-bird-like manner as she drank in the look in the girl's pretty grey eyes. Though it wasn't fear, it was...beautiful.

Beautiful.

A tongue ran over her lips, relishing in the excited shivers that coursed through her body. The thoughts of vengeance had seemed to fleet her mind as if was yet another result to her ever-volatile moods.

"How can I object? I've always been know to be so," a finger caressed a cheek it held before puncturing the skin with a sharp talon, "reminiscent about small trinkets." Not a flinch came from the girl, still masked in the crazed look. Matted hair, drenched in blood, the girl emanated an image of a demon, her expression clearly unaffected by the man spiders that broke free of her skin.

Lamia chuckled at the girl's words. "No one ever said I was twisted, Child," She smiled. Her egoistic pride prevented any confessing thoughts of insanity from crossing her mind. Lamia chuckled yet again, a bloodied hand covering her mouth as it continued. "You shouldn't let your imagination weave it's wonderful tales," She leaned forwards so her face was mere inches from Cazz's, continue to relish in the girl's expression. "You'll be disappointed."

"Why? I'm just bored." Her eyelids fluttered as her gaze roamed down to the wand in her hand, hovering near the girl's chest.

"Confring-"

Dust, Dust and plaster. It took moments for Lamia's eyes to focus upon realising that she had been flung against the opposite wall. The back of her head felt...moist, her head groggy, chest heaving as she tried to regain her breath. The impact had indeed caught her by surprise.

"H-Ha~I was wondering when you would make your appearance, Darling..." Her breath was still ragged as a smile lay on her lips, gazing towards what remained of the bathroom door, knowing full well who had cast the spell.

Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Cazz hissed in pain feeling her head swirl, there was so much blood too much blood this wasn't good... not at all. Her eyes slowly stared up at her, the women she had no memory of in front of her. Stomach flipping as she felt the silver tip of the wand press threw her shirt and into her skin. Swallowing hard she started up into her eyes letting them slowly close.

This was it...

The blast of the door rang through her ears as she slowly forced her heavy eyes open seeing Mary through the dust a soft smile slowly started to take over her face as the black dots slowly started to fall back the blood surrounded her as she fell back against the tile her eyes closed breathing heavily as she tired to force her eyes open again.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:19 pm

"CAZZ!" Mary shrieked, running and dropping to her knees beside her friend, ignoring Maelena lying against the far wall. "Come on, Cazz, stay awake, you've come back from worse than this..." She murmured, magically closing the wounds. She probably trapped a few spiders inside, but right now she needed to get Cazz well enough that she could be Apparated to St. Mungo's. Maelena could easily be dealt with with a Disarming Charm and Body-Bind Jinx if need be.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Her eyes fluttered slightly trying to keep her eyes open slightly, looking up at Mary a grim slime on her face coughing hard blood dripping down her chin. Moving her arm slightly hissing in pain letting her eyes close shaking her head lightly mumbling softly. "I-i-i'm really tired Marmar..."

She tried to keep a smile on her face as the spiders began to run faster under her skin, there was a pool of blood under her. Slowly getting bigger as she closed her eyes tired of constant spinning of the room as Cazz gently took hold of Mary's arm eyes slowly opening, blood shot, tired, and full of confusion. As she mumbled very softly. "I'm I a bad person...?"
Back to top Go down
Gendan McBride

Gendan McBride

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:56 pm

McBride watched from back near the bar. Nearly all the muggles had run away at this point but he didn't care. He was transfixed by the events transpiring in the ladies room. If Maelena ran off he'd have to chase. But what then?

'I'll get answers. That's what I'll do,' Gendan thought to himself. He just sat and waited, carefully pilfering a bottle of Jack to enjoy at a later time.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Knees close to buckling beneath her, Lamia barely managed to push herself up using the wall as her support. Warm liquid smeared the formerly-pristine tiles but she paid it no heed. Countless dust motes irritated her eyes to a teary haze. The previous impact left her head ringing with an incessant noise. Never had she felt so…isolated. Within mere moments, she was abruptly torn from reality…left a senseless mess. It strummed discord within her..she felt useless. Her chest heaved as her body tried to regain its breath, the fabric of her dress clinging so uncomfortably with aid of blood and toilet water.

Her wand still remained in her trembling white-knuckled grasp, not determined to throw away such moment by allowing her hand to succumb to the growing numbness. Biting her lip, Lamia raised her hand.

A mere rough and tumble meant nothing.

Lumos Solem,” Her throat was hoarse, lips parched, but the incantation came out nonetheless. Her vision was flooded with bright light...save a small patch of black...a shadow.

A-Arania Exumai,” Lamia stumbled back against the tiles as the recoil caught her off balance, the spell only grazing it's target. Her head pulsated, her body ached, her eyelids heavy. She was close to falling unconscious, the physical strain from casting spells almost proving too much yet her stubbornness prevented her body from having such a luxury.

“A gift,” Lamia’s lips turned up at the corners with a hint of the pain in doing so,"For St. Mungo."

[[Arania Exumai:This spell is used to blast away Acromantulas and, presumably, all other arachnids. ~~So really Lamia wants to have spiders tear into the 'wrong' places in Cazz^^]]
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:53 pm

"You're not a bad person, Cazz, but you have to stay awake." Mary whispered intently. She tore her attention from her friend for a moment, just long enough to point her wand at the now-standing Maelena and utter the disarming spell.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:38 am

An ear piercing scream left Cazz's lips, bits of blood flying through the air as the sound of pure agony rang out through the bathroom. Her body shaking against the cold tile floor now eyes shut tightly nails digging into her skin trying to rip at the things tunneling deep inside her. Finally tears broke forth slowly starting to drip down her face as she shook her head, falling apart right on that floor. The brave, unafraid facade crumbling to the ground as she slowly pulled herself tighter to her chest curling up into a little ball. Gasps leaving her shaking her whole body, gut wrenching screams leaving her every time she had enough breath to let one out. Black dots slowly one by one getting bigger, more popping up every time she tried to open her eyes.

As much as she tried to stay awake she couldn't her hands were shaking so hard as she let out one last shaky gasp before blackness took over her vision. Body unmoving against the floor any longer, chest heaving up and down every once in a while, some times twitching slightly uncurling from herself. The tears had stopped, just for the time being. Black streaks of mascara running down her face, the concealer hiding the dark shadows under her eyes reviled. Hair full of dark red blood no longer the whitish blonde color, but this rich red. It almost seemed fitting, natural for that color. This was what she was reduced to at the moment, against a rock and a hard place. All barriers broken down, the will to go on was so slim, if she would have had the choice she might just parish on this dirty bathroom floor. She looked like someones favorite doll that had been broken and thrown away, maybe she was just someones doll thrown away.
Back to top Go down
Gendan McBride

Gendan McBride

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:29 am

Gendan merely remained a part of the background, enthralled by the events unfolding in front of him. He didn't interact with anyone though. He needed to see how this played out first.

He shot a locking spell at the door when the last of the muggles ran out, making sure no one interrupted whatever was about to take place. McBride's eyes dilated and his breathing grew heavy, almost animalistic. He could smell dust and blood and it gave him a rush, but he needed to stay focused, for the time being at least.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:14 pm

A chuckled rolled off from Lamia's blood-stained lips upon hearing Black's -if quiet- words to her fallen friend. They were all but foolish words of comfort, for all Lamia's words were true.

Her wand flew out of her grasp with little resistance, landing a few metres away from her with a resounding metallic ring as the blade made contact with the tiles. Despite having just lost her wand, the woman's smirk didn't waver, her ears hungrily drinking in the screams as they clawed themselves out of the girl's throat.

A limp hand raised to the wound on her head, staining her ashen fingers, crimson. "Only a scratch..." Lamia breathed, her tone almost that of disappointment. Despite it only being a 'scratch'...a bloom of jarring pain surfaced as her fingers retracted.
It had seemed to manage to keep her awake...for the time being.

She sat there, no words came out, her eyelids heavy and breathing shallow.

It would be a few moments before she could regain her strength once more...

Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:29 am

"Oh god... Oh god... Cazz... Please be okay..." Mary choked as Cazz screamed until she passed out, twitching as Mary pulled the woman's arms over her shoulders. Mary stood, hunched, with her friend on her back. She looked to Maelena.

The woman was obviously wounded and needed medical attention, and everyone seemed to have left. She could leave the woman and wait for the muggle police to show up. But she might apparate. Did she deserve to be taken to St. Mungo's? Cazz's breathing was erratic; Mary had to decide now. She walked over and bent down, grabbing the woman's wand. Like a long thin blade with a handle, and it was bloodied. Cazz was limp, dead weight on her back. Mary stuck the wand in the waistband of her skirt, she could turn it over to the Aurors as proof of what spells it had last cast. Or she could snap it. She stood and looked at Maelena.

"One chance, Side-along Apparition to St. Mungo's." She offered, her voice cold and distant. Maelena was obviously using the wall as support to stand, bloodier than Mary had thought. A small part of her smirked. She had only used the spell to get through the door, but was glad Maelena was getting a small taste of what she'd done to Cazz.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:28 pm

Today the bar was slow, not many customers about on Sundays most days it seemed like it had only gotten slower as things went on. The music drummed on gently as she hummed along off beat her eyes drifting over to the piano in the corner looking around grabbing her tray to pick up the scattered glasses about.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

Stats : 317

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:34 pm

The bell tinkled sharply as Corbin opened the door of the small muggle pub and entered. It was nearly empty, 'perfect' he thought, Corbin was hoping to find a quiet out of the way place to come and get away from the wizarding world for a moment. He scanned his eyes over the few people that occupied the bar, the only one who stood out was a youngish woman with bright white hair, and Corbin's eyes lingered on her a half-second longer than any others.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:13 pm

( I am so sos sososososo sorry mum was talking to me over the phone)

"Hi welcome to Deja vu where you will, "She stopped a second like almost giving up on the speechle she was giving looking back at him a little surprised before running a hand through her hair second sighing leaning against the bar, "What do you want to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Déjà vu (Open)
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next