Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dancing in peace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Stats : 198

Dancing in peace Empty
PostSubject: Dancing in peace   Dancing in peace EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Claudia felt totally stressed out from schoolwork. She needed a much needed break from it all. She made her way into the Music Classroom. She knew that it would be unoccupied and that no one ever went down that hall or almost never. She had brought music that her dad had given her for her birthday and pushed play.She cleared away space for her to move around. She then let the music take over her. She always got lost in music and dancing helped her relax and clear her head. She began swaying to the beat and then began dancing. Her mom told her stories of how she danced and had her father fall in love with her mom. She said dancing was in her blood. Maybe that was why it came so naturally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/SmoshLoverBitches
Irene Moore
5th Year
Irene Moore

Stats : 82
Location : Là où il ya de la lumière et du feu, vous pouvez  trouver

Dancing in peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing in peace   Dancing in peace EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:47 pm

It was just a normal day, and Irene was tired as usual. She heard a soft noise coming from further down the corridor though, and decided to go investigate what it was. She peeked inside and saw the Gryffindor girl she'd wanted to meet gently swaying to the music. Um... Irene wasn't sure what to do. It felt like a sort of private moment, and she didn't want to interrupt. But if she left and accidentally made a sound, would the other girl, Claudia was her name, right?, think she was spying? Irene knocked softly on the doorframe, unsure of what to say or how to act.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Dancing in peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing in peace   Dancing in peace EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:25 pm

Claudia was startled when she heard knocking. she turned around to see Irene in the doorway. "Oh sorry I didn't know someone would be down this way. Do you need the Music room? I can leave if so." She smiled at her. She didn't want to be rude and tell her to get out. It wasn't her room in the first place and she was nice of what she knew so she saw no reason in being mean.
Back to top Go down
Irene Moore
5th Year
Irene Moore

Dancing in peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing in peace   Dancing in peace EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Irene wondered what the girl had been dancing to and was glad that she hadn't told Irene to go away.

"Oh! I don't need the Music Room for anything, I was just passing by the corridor and I heard some music, I thought I would go investigate." Irene blushed. She sounded like a four year old who wants to become Nancy Dew (or whatever the Americanas word for it is, sorry I'm not Americanas exactly.)
"I didn't mean to interrupt anything. So do you like to dance? I used to dance a lot when I was little," Irene said and smiled kind of sadly, "And I sometimes I would juggle torches too." She giggled a little, but was still thinking of the past.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Dancing in peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing in peace   Dancing in peace EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:50 pm

(It's alright)
"Yeah I try to dance in my free time but with schoolwork i don't have the time." She was curious of why she doesn't dance now. "So why don't you dance now?" She turned the music down another notch so she could hear Irene better.
Back to top Go down
Irene Moore
5th Year
Irene Moore

Dancing in peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing in peace   Dancing in peace EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Well, that was a long story. "I don't have time, mostly. Also it brings back memories that I'd rather forget. But I still love dancing and stuff that has to do with it, especially watching other people enjoy themselves dancing. I've tried a lot of different kinds over the years too, ballet, at least five different religious types, freestyle, regular engish, french, all different types. It's fun, but I don't do it anymore, I guess I dunno really why."

Irene walked towards the CD player hesitantly. "Er, can I try my own music? I want to see if you like it. SOme people dance and interpret it this way, others a different way. It's something we used to do to interview people who wanted to join. I used to be in charge of a special dancing extracurricular class for musical performance." Irene was kind of proud about this, but mostly ashamed because she'd quit. But she hadn't wanted to play the music without asking Claudia first and telling her why even though it was awkward.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Dancing in peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing in peace   Dancing in peace EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:01 pm

(Sorry im not good at making long posts)
"Sure i don't mind. I am always up to hearing new music." She never turned down anyone because she always found it rude and she wanted to be nice to everyone. New music never hurt so why not listen to it.
Back to top Go down
Irene Moore
5th Year
Irene Moore

Dancing in peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing in peace   Dancing in peace EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:13 pm

(It's fine, it's kind of hard for me too.)

Irene closed her eyes and mentally grasped the silk sheet that covered the musical part of her mind, protecting the rest of her brain. She tugged on corner away and at the same time touched her wand to the player. It started to play a serene melody that still had a touch of spice, that was unique and absolutely breathtaking. Everybody interpreted it differently, and that was what was so interesting. Irene looked intently to Claudia and said, "Er, I'll dance a little if you dance too?"
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Dancing in peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing in peace   Dancing in peace EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:46 pm

"Alright, fine with me. I really like this music." She began dancing. She was more into fast music but this would do just fine. Soon she would have to get her to listen ot her music.
Back to top Go down
Irene Moore
5th Year
Irene Moore

Dancing in peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing in peace   Dancing in peace EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:09 am

Irene watched Claudia silently. She was good, and her style was very interesting. It was obvious she liked to dance a lot. However, Irene could tell that Claudia would've preferred faster music with more of a beat. Irene promise herself that if Claudia asked to put her music back on, Irene would let her and not ask to play slow music. But at least Claudia liked the music, even if it wasn't exactly her style.

Irene smiled at Claudia. "You're very good. Did you ever take lessons or just freestyle?" Irene had wondered this for a while after seeing Claudia dance, and now was teh perfect opportunity to ask.

(Sorry for the long wait and also on the other rp in the Gryffindor tower, I'm off to post there too hehe)
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Dancing in peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing in peace   Dancing in peace EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:44 pm

Claudia smiled. "Thank you. My mother would always dance when i was little and it just kind of came to me. I have danced ever since. I have never took classes though." Dancing was something she loved to do. (It is alright.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dancing in peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing in peace   Dancing in peace Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing in peace
Page 1 of 1