Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relaxing in the common room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

Stats : 128

Relaxing in the common room Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Kimbree sat by the fireplace longing for a friend. Ever since she couldn't find her cat lily anywhere she had become quite lonely. She knew barely anyone wanted to be her friend because of her know-it-all attitude besides her friend lauren who had went home a couple months before.
Being in the tired state she was in she decided to curl up with one of her books she had gotten from the library before she went to bed which didn't seem like any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor Gang

Stats : 22

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:33 pm

(Would you mind if I joined as Skylar?)
Back to top Go down
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Prefect: 5th Year
Eleanie Kaden Carr

Stats : 144

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:25 pm

(also I with either Kaden or Eleanie or both?)
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:03 am

(it doesn't matter to me)
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor Gang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Skylar walked down into the common room, appearing from the stairs that led into the boys dorms. He walked slowly, step by step down the smooth stairs, undisturbed. In one hand he held a few books and papers, all stacked neatly on top of each other. Skylar was preparing himself to begin studying for his classes, because he wanted anything but a repeat of last year's exams. The entire year he did fine in his classes, but he never took any consideration toward the final. Skylar was so used to sitting down in class, taking no notes at all, and passing all of his tests, that he didn't realize that once he had taken a test, it was as though he had transferred the information from his mind to the paper. Permanently. As soon as Skylar took a test, all of the information he had just learned seemed to disappear.

Skylar was so focused on his thoughts about his studies, that he missed a step and made a large thumping noise. He had caught himself, and shockingly his now messy books, but the railing to the boys dorms didn't fair so well. It was a bit off center, thrown askew, but nothing too noticeable. Skylar was less concerned about the railing, and more concerned about the disturbance he had caused the students around him, who were perhaps studying in the common room as well, just as he had planned.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Kimbree was startled by a loud noise that came from the stairs that led to the boys dorms. She set her books down and went over to see what all the noise was about. She saw books tossed everywhere and a boy that looked around her age. "Oh, w-what happened here? " She began helping him pick up the scattered books and papers.
(Sorry im not good at writing long ones)
Back to top Go down
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Eleanie Kaden Carr

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:46 pm

Eleanie sat by the fireplace in one of the best Gryffindor chairs in the common room. She had to scare off a tiny whiny firstie to get the seat all to herself but it was well worth it. Now her feet were elevated against the coffee table to the annoyance to everyone else. One even looked to be almost to tears as she lingered longingly at the fireplace. Her attempt to get a rise out of L was poorly executed as L simply retreated herself back into her book.

Several times she snapped at one person or another for distracting her, but the third banging sound was the last straw. She snapped the book shut with enough venom to make sever firsties to run off out of the common room. “Excuse me,” Eleanie said with an annoyed tone in her voice. “Can you please shove it? Some people are trying to study if you haven’t notice.”

Back to top Go down
Gryffindor Gang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:02 am

(It's okay! Anything's better then a one liner!)

It didn't take Skylar long to notice the girl, making her way over to help him. That was very nice of her, but it was his fault, and he simply couldn't accept her kindness in such a way, as was part of Skylar's chivalrous personality.

"No, no. Don't even worry about it, I got it."

He was quick to finish picking his things up, and still smiled at the girl as he finished up. Even though he didn't want to accept her kindness, he still acknowledge it. He simply wasn't going to put any trouble on such a cute Gryffindor girl. It was his mess and his responsibility, and she didn't need to clean up after him.

"Thank you, for your help. I really appreciate it, it displays your kindness well."

Skylar was at first shocked by Eleanie's reaction, only hearing her voice. She stole his gaze almost immediately from Kimbree, the snap in her voice calling for his attemption. He was still shocked by how she snapped, and how mean she had been, but Skylar quickly changed his face into a smile. Perhaps she was just having another bad day.

"Pardon me, Eleanie. I won't cause anymore disturbances."

And with that he excused himself from facing Eleanie, and looked back at Kimbree.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:09 am

She smiled at Skylar. "It was really no problem at all." She then turned around to Eleanie. "You don't have to be so rude. I understand that you are trying to study but you could be a little nicer about it." Kimbree was a little afraid of Eleanie but she tried her best not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Eleanie Kaden Carr

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:17 am

Out of all the Gryffindors, especially in the Gryffindor Gang, Skylar was her least favorite. Well favorite was a poor choice of words, because Eleanie had zero favorites, but just the sight of Skylar ticked her off. His calming demeanor oozed onto other people like an affection that had no cure. And that smile! The same smile Alice gave that tried to brighten the situation, but darken Eleanie's mood all the same. "The names 'L'! Got it memorized?" she said correcting him. Eleanie knew from last year that he was one of the few people here that would not rise to her scoffing, her perpetual petulance, or any threat she dished out. It was another thing to add to the list of things she did not like about him.

On the other hand, someone else did rise to her antics. She look the girl up and down as if she was something foul. Even Eleanie's nose scrunch up as if she smelt something wicked. "Was I addressing you? No. So quite frankly I don't give a damn about your opinion."
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:28 am

Kimbree felt her blood start to boil. She tried taking deep breaths to calm herself down. "I don't care if you were addressing me or not "L". I chose to speak. Now Skylar was apologizing. I don't see that he did anything wrong to you. Why can you just leave it at that?" Kimbree had never talked back to anyone but in a way it made her feel better for defending someone, even if they weren't exactly her friend.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor Gang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Skylar remained completely relaxed. It wasn't easy to get a rise out of him, because even in hard situations, he knew how to remain calm, even if there was a fire burning inside of him. He would never be rude, especially to a lady, even if she were rude to him. It wasn't in his right to be rude back, and so instead Skylar continued on, as calm as ever.

"Yes, I apologize, L. We'll be out of your hair now."

Skylar turned to Kimbree and put his hand at the nape of her back, directing her so that she was no longer facing Eleanie, but him instead, a bit of a distance away from Eleanie's ears.

"I apologize for the harsh encounter, those were words that you did not deserve to hear," he spoke in a hushed, yet calm voice as he now addressed the subject of Eleanie, "It's best to just leave her alone, sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Kimbree was surprised at how calm Skylar had stayed throughout the incounter. "Is she always like that?" She asked slightly irritated. She couldn't imagine how someone can be so rude. She let out a deep breath becoming calm again. She was glad to have Skylar there to help calm her nerves. "Thanks a lot for helping me calm down."
Back to top Go down
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Eleanie Kaden Carr

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:03 pm

The poison that Skylar leeched from his lips curdled her blood. His politeness and respect after her vicious attacks toward him made her more agitated than ever. The only released valve was the pleasure of seeing she was getting a rise at the other Gryffindor. Oh, how Eleanie loved to push peoples button to the breaking point. She found a perverse delight in it that seem to never be sated.

Skylar, like the gentleman he is, turn Kimbree around to not have any more dealings with Eleanie, which Eleanie was going to leave it at that, but Kimbree could not keep her mouth shut. She spoke as if Eleanie wasn’t even there, and Eleanie would not have that. Without even a forethought of what she was doing, her wand came out of her pocket. “Langlock ” she said, point blank toward the nuisance. “Poor Little Kimmy, like I told you before, no one wants to her you toad like voice of yours.”

Back to top Go down
Gryffindor Gang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Skylar was shocked. That was the only way to describe how he felt. He knew Eleanie well enough, and he knew that she wasn't always the kindest person to be around. But for her to do such a thing, to cast a spell like that, it was completely uncalled for and not something that he had even imagined she'd do. Was Eleanie really pushed that far?

"Kimbree, don't panic, okay? I'll take you to a professor, they'll fix this immediately."

He straightened up from having crouched slightly to speak to Kimbree, Skylar having made sure that his eyes were locked with her when he spoke, calmly, hoping that she wouldn't be too alarmed. Now his attention was turned to Eleanie, now stern.

"That was way too far! Completely uncalled for. What's wrong with you, Eleanie? Do you understand the extent of what you just did?"

Skylar didn't yell, not once, but he was very stern and scornful. Eleanie was slowly starting to push even his buttons.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Kimbree was shocked at first then furious. Kimbree clutched at her throat, gulped, then started making obscene gestures but unable to speak, owing to the fact that her tongue had just glued itself to the roof of her mouth. (sorry for the shortness)
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:37 pm

(I'll be back in about 2 hours to post as the Gryffindor gang, I'm going to the gym, but not for too long!)
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Eleanie Kaden Carr

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Finally, Eleanie thought to herself, seeing Skylar calm demeanor turn to scornful indignation. She was pleased that he had some other emotion than the robotic calmness he usually exuberates. Now, it was her turn to have an air of calmness about her, as she gently crossed her arms, watching the scene unfold. “All you have to do Skylar was play the game and all of this could have been avoided. It is your fault poor little Kimmy is like this.”

She could not hold back a smile, seeing Kimbree flaring her arms like a mad woman, making god awful gurgling sounds that a pig would make before he was reduce to bacon and pork chops. Maybe that is what she would have for dinner. It sounded delicious to her at the moment. But back on topic, hearing another loud death rattle squeal, she said, “Doesn’t she sound ten times better like this? Now she sounds like the pig she is.”

Eleanie moved in between them and the door out of the Gryffindor tower. It was easy enough seeing as how Skylar had his hands full dealing with Kimbree and her obnoxious screeching. “Tell you what Skylar. I will do the reversal charm on your girlfriend, if you say, ‘Please Miss L.’”

Back to top Go down
Gryffindor Gang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Skylar rolled his eyes at Eleanie's first comment, telling him that he should have just played the game. She was being very rude and childish, and he didn't want anything to do with it. It was becoming more and more difficult for Skylar to be chivalrous when Eleanie was tormenting him in such a way, but he did his best, even though through him rolling his eyes he was already defeating his goal.

"I would never risk your hand on a wand, especially toward another student. We are students after all."

Skylar thought that it would be best to simply walk away from the situation. He didnt want to deal with Eleanie, and he certainly didn't want Kimbree to have to see Eleanie in this light. Plus, he had to fix Kimbree after all, and he didn't want to risk using his own spell on her, just in case something would go poorly. He'd take Kimbree to a professor. Skylar's voice remained calm as he spoke.

"Kimbree, let's head out and get this fixed immediately."
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Kimbree was starting to get worried. She did not want this to last for a long time. She was getting slightly irritated. When this spell wore off she would have a mouthful to say. Then again maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea but Kimbree didn't care at the moment. She decided best to listen to Skylar.
Back to top Go down
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Eleanie Kaden Carr

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:33 pm

“Infinite Incatatum,” Kaden said near the exit of Gryffindor Tower. He was in his proper Gryffindor attire, with the prefect badge pinned to his chest. What felt like a long day of classes, and after those prefect duties, he came back to the tower expecting to kick it with Markus and some of his other friends. Instead he found himself in the midst of one of many of his sister poor judgments.

The spell he conjured up sored through the air and implanted itself onto Kimbree. At first it looked like it work, but seeing the smug look on Eleanie’s face told him otherwise. He squeezed through to the other side of Kimbree trying to remain calm, even though tensions were high between Eleanie and Skylar, and Kimbree trying to force herself to talk. “Everything is going to be alright,” he said trying to sound more confident than he felt, seeing as how she struggled to remove her tongue from the top of her mouth.

“Oh look Kimmy’s Knight and shining armors are here.” Both Skylar and Kaden was cut from the same cloth. Both had a Chivalrous persona and a high moral code that they hardly ever crossed. It made her sick just thinking about it, as Kaden glared at her, while trying to calm Kimbree.

It wasn’t any normal glare either. This was a big brother glare denouncing the younger sibling and their action. The worst glare imaginable in Eleanie’s eyes, but she stood her ground. “Poor Kimmy, I think I used a permanent sticking charm on her as well, seeing as the spell hasn’t yet wore off.”

Eleanie and Kaden both knew she hadn’t. In Kaden’s mind, she wouldn’t be that cruel even though to everyone else she wouldn’t hesitate to do so. He knew better. “L, please leave,” he said restraining himself to say anything else, but she did not look like any kind of mood to do so.

“No,” she said, her arms crossed once more as she stood her ground.

Seeing as how Skylar had his hands busy with keeping Kimbree calm, he doubt if he heard what Kaden had to say next. “Leia.” At the mention of her nickname, Eleanie’s eyes went wide with shock, seeing as how he broke the very oath Kaden had sworn too two years ago. “I asked you to leave.” This time, with a look of upmost contempt not toward Skylar or towards Kimbree but towards Kaden himself, she left out the port hole.

Back to top Go down
Gryffindor Gang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:42 pm

"Hey Kaden,"

Skylar mumbled a hello toward Kaden as he tried to figure out what to do next. Of course, Kaden had been a good friend of his, but sometimes it did bother him that Kaden was always the hero. He'd never admit to it, and he'd never hold any ill will toward Kaden, but Skylar sometimes was a bit upset in how Kaden always appeared to be the savior, while Skylar was usually just in the background.

"It's fine, Kimbree. We'll just bring you to Professor Reid, she'll surely be able to help you out, she is a professor after all."

His voice was extremely smooth and calm, and not once did Skylar display any sign of panic. He was confident in the professors that surrounded him, and he definitely was in no way going to risk causing any more harm with counter spells, as Kaden had attempted. Thankfully, he didn't cause any more harm, simply no sign of healing, or the spell working in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Kimbree didn't know who the boy who came in was but she knew he must be related to Eleanie pecause they resembled each other. Kimbree was now fully calmed down. She didn't know what to do now. She tried to speak but nothing came out. All she could do was nod.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindor Gang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:45 pm

(I have to go to work in the morning, so I'll have to call it a night for now. I'll be sure to reply tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:51 pm

(ok bye talk to you tomorrow :) )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the common room   Relaxing in the common room Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the common room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next