Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Stats : 401

Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World Empty
PostSubject: Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World   Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Flesh-Eating Trees of the World Jul 4, Thu, 1:30 PM

Flesh-Eating Trees of the World
Chapter 1: From Acorn to Atrocious

Class Summary

Ogre Oaks.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

PostSubject: Re: Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World   Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:59 pm

He was calmer than the evening before, but the classroom still had the heavy drapes and held the shadowy light of candles. Specks of dust danced as the evening before. He lingered in the shadow as the evening before. But the air seemed lighter, cleaner. And Sorrow did not have to check his materials an insane number of times, just to convince himself that they were still there, stacked neatly on his desk.

The lock clicked open at the appropriate time; and Sorrow stood in the poor light to welcome the sixth year students.
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

Stats : 168

PostSubject: Re: Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World   Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Herbology was one of Jett's worst subjects but he stuck with it anyway in case a tidbit of knowledge he gained would one day come in handy. He wondered how the professors at his new school taught and if he had already learned some the material covered or if he was going to be behind. With his thoughts on this matter he approached the classroom heedlessly and walked into a nearly empty chamber.

He was thrown off by the sinister look of the room and the thick air. Perhaps it was set up this way to help certain plants survive inside? Jett looked around carefully at the details before spotting who he assumed was the Professor lurking in the shadows. Unfazed, Jett waved a hand in greeting as he took a seat. "Good evening Professor," he called over brightly, "I'm Jett Winters, just arrived to Hogwarts. I've been looking forward to your class." A little white lie never hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

Stats : 62

PostSubject: Re: Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World   Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Alyssa was walking down the corridor when she heard some voices coming from inside the Herbology Room. She thought it was that boy from before but she wasn't sure. She wondered if he knew that the professor was a vampire, and if that bothered him. She ducked her head inside the doorway and said, "Professor, I'm sorry I wasn't present at class last time. I know it was important, but I had certain things that needed to be done. I can make up for all the classwork, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

PostSubject: Re: Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World   Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Sorrow gave a nod towards the boy. "In that case, Mr Winters, allow me to welcome you both to Hogwarts and my class. Now."

“Chapter one please, so we may begin. As you might imagine, the name of this class suggests a study into the flesh-eating trees,” Sorrow leaned back on his desk, a copy of Castora Grimsby’s textbook in hand. “Chapter one introduces Ogre Oaks. Please begin reading, and we shall rush over the most important of facts by the end of the class.”

Chapter 1: From Acorn to Atrocious:
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

Stats : 168

PostSubject: Re: Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World   Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:51 am

Pulling out his book, Jett began to read the chapter Professor Grace had indicated. Flesh eating trees? Orge Oaks that devoured people? Well those sounded horrid. It was rude, really. Someone could just be enjoying a nice stroll through the forest and then the next minute being literally digested by a tree? Tress were supposed to be scenery, not killers

Jett's eyes narrowed as he read on. It was all new information of course. He did little to study for herbology outside of class. This topic was a good example of why. How could you ever learn what tree was going to eat you what time of the year or how to coax one into growing? It was too much of a gray scale to Jett. He preferred classes where the things you learned stayed the same and there was little free will involved in his subjects.

Still he filed the information he received into his brain, ready for future use if ever needed. Jett doubted that he would ever need to know what kind of pheasants lived in Orge Oaks, though. It was just facts that were now taking space away from the things he deemed were important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World   Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World Empty

Back to top Go down

Year 6: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World
Page 1 of 1