Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Arriving at Camp Magpie! (Open to Students + People, if you see me for more info!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma Hawkwood
5th Year

Stats : 455

PostSubject: Arriving at Camp Magpie! (Open to Students + People, if you see me for more info!)   Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:11 am

(If enough people want to take part, I can post a full description about the camp in OOC, and we can have a progression of threads for the time spent at camp magpie. Just join in or ask me for more information if you need it, thanks!)

Finally, the time for summer camp was here! All that lost time for Quidditch at Hogwarts could be made up in the few weeks spent here. Emma had been counting the days on her Ballycastle Bats calender since before school even ended! Quidditch was the one thing that topped every other magical discovery Emma had made since turning 11. It was everyone's dream to fly, and Emma was one of those privileged to do so, and now, she would be taught by the best, too. The world would have been so dull if she hadn't been a witch!

She had learned just about all she could about Camp Magpie while she could, the most obvious thing being that it was the Montrose Magpies who hosted the camp, and the Ministry secured the area surrounding it. The Ministry Head of British and Irish Quidditch League watched over the progress of the camp, but it was Coach Garwood who really called the shots. She knew a few of the camp instructors by name or face, but with sudden realization, she realized she hadn't learned as much about the camp as she thought.

Still, she was excited just to see the camp stretched out before her, and as she carried her luggage and followed along with the other children, she wondered if she would meet any familiar faces here. Many of the kids in the crowd were younger than her, possibly even younger than 10 years old. If Emma met at least one fellow classmate from Hogwarts, she would be happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Arriving at Camp Magpie! (Open to Students + People, if you see me for more info!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1