Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gail Rimmell
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Gail Rimmell

Stats : 41

Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta) Empty
PostSubject: Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta)   Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:55 pm

The city of Bath, located within Somerset, was nice. It was quiet, folk smiled upon visitors, and the sun was shining down from the sky. Just the way Gail liked it. Too bad she was here for work, though, or she'd spend all day sun-bathing. First she had to deliver Madam Puddifoot's tea. A cafe for tourists was apparently set up in the area, and they wanted the wizarding world's favorite tea to serve here. Madam Puddifoot got the credit, of course, apparently she'd been doing business with the shop for awhile now. Gail never would have figured, but it makes sense. Despite not having a taste for the stuff, Gail had to admit Madam Puddifoot's was popular.

The tea bags were all piled into one crate, good to last for a month or so. The crate was charmed of course, to hold more than it appeared to, but it didn't make the weight of the wood any better. As she entered the cafe, she set the box on the counter and exchanged necessary information and payment with the clerk, then as her stomach growled, she glanced at their delicious looking pastries, and checked her pockets. No money. Gail frowned, as her stomach did the same. She gave the clerk her thanks, and wished him a good day before stepping back outside.

Last edited by Gail Rimmell on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

Stats : 338

PostSubject: Re: Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta)   Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Having been taking her time, Lacetta was making her journey toward Bristol, in hopes of finding a nice place to stay and some honest work. She had been placed on leave not too long ago, only a few days, and she hadn't thought that she'd be invited back anytime soon.

Lacetta knew that she'd need to more money and a place to stay during that time. She had perferred the muggle world, the place she had grown up, then wizarding world in London and thought better if she had begun a new life there.

At the moment, Lacetta had been in Somerset, taking a break from her travels and sitting in a small shop whose name she couldn't quite remember. She wasn't yet hungry, and instead sat at a small table inside.

A girl appeared, not too much older then herself, and as she dropped off a package, Lacetta could see the girl looking hungry, and yet leaving without a bit of food. As such, Lacetta stood up and asked the clerk for two of the pastries in which the girl had been looking at, taking them and paying for them thankfully.

Lacetta made her way out of the shop and spotted the girl, running up to her with a smile on her face and handing her a pastries, the other being for herself.

"Here you are!"
Back to top Go down
Gail Rimmell
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Gail Rimmell

PostSubject: Re: Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta)   Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Gail turned to the woman, and she had a look of befuddlement as she saw the pastry being offered to her. She looked up at the girl who had a faint scent of disinfectant and potion herbs clinging to her, and also the brightest smile Gail had ever seen. Gail smiled in return, accepting the pastry with delight, "Why thank you! You're so kind. Must've left my money in my other pair of jeans. I'm Gail, pleasure to meet you!" She extended a hand to her new acquaintance.

It wasn't often that perfect strangers did each other favors- in fact, it seemed to be discouraged wherever you went. When it did occur though, it was quite a wonder. Gail would trust anyone who was as nice and cheery as this woman. She was like Madam Puddifoot, when she was generous enough to offer Gail a job at her shop. Not everyone could be sinister and have plots in the shadows, after all. That'd just be too much crazy in the world!
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

PostSubject: Re: Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta)   Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:42 am

Lacetta more then happily too the girls hand and shook it as well. It had actually been quite a long time since she had last shook someone's hand. She hadn't meet new people very often at Hogwarts, and she was only now realizing this.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well! My name's Lacetta."

She continued to smile at the curly haired girl. She seemed nice, and Lacetta enjoyed that feeling.

Thinking back to Hogwarts, Lacetta wasn't quite too sure that she had ever met the girl, even though she had appeared to be not all that much older then her. Though Lacetta hadn't known too many people anyhow.

"Oh and there's no need to than me, I'm more than happy to help!"
Back to top Go down
Gail Rimmell
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Gail Rimmell

PostSubject: Re: Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta)   Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:01 pm

"Well of course there's a need! You went out of your way and bought me a delicious pastry! So you shall have my thanks, whether you want it or not." She gave a knowing nod before taking a bite of the treat.

"So are you from here, Lacetta?" She asked as she looked around the street. This place was rather nice, busy from tourists of course, but it was nice. Now that she thought of it of course, Hogsmeade was pretty busy too.
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

PostSubject: Re: Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta)   Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:39 pm

With a soft smile, Lacetta nodded her head endearingly in Gail's direction. She seemed like a rather nice and spirited girl, and although they had only met Lacetta liked her quite a bit.

Lacetta, upon questioning, was unsure of how to answer. She certainly wasn't from Somerset, not quite anywhere near it. Though she considered herself to have two homes, one in Hogwarts, and the one where she had been raised in the Muggle World, as many called it, though Lacetta simply considered it another part of this world.

"I'm simply passing through! I'm on a bit of a journey myself, simply to find all of the nice places!"

She hadn't answered the question as she had pondered, however she answered it still, just in a different way.

Lacetta had hoped to make it to a place where there lived both Muggles and Wizards, and perhaps she could stay there for the summer. She had felt bad if she were to go home and bother her parents anymore.

“Are you from this area, Gail?"
Back to top Go down
Gail Rimmell
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Gail Rimmell

PostSubject: Re: Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta)   Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:50 pm

"That sounds like an adventure!" Gail grinned at the thought. She hadn't any excitement since she started working in Hogsmeade. She wasn't hoping Death Eaters would attack the town, heaven's know! She just imagined living in Hogsmeade would have been less... dull. She did save someone's life a few weeks back, so she supposed she shouldn't have been complaining. She also made two new friends that day, so all the better!

"No, I came from Hogsmeade. I had to drop off a delivery for Madam Puddifoot." She shrugged, though she was slightly discouraged, "Not quite as exciting as your exploring, I'm sure." She smiled once again; Gail shouldn't have concerned Lacetta with her own situation, but she just had such a horrible habit of speaking before thinking.

Gail's curiosity also tended to get the better of her. She still didn't know why Lacetta smelled so strongly of sanitation and what Gail could only describe as 'stepping into a potions classroom'. The way smells effected her, Gail just couldn't resist asking, "Are you a potion brewer of some sort?" Her nose twitched as she gulfed down the rest of her pastry.
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

PostSubject: Re: Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta)   Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:19 am

"Yes, I'm hoping it will be quite a nice one!"

A smile jumped onto Lacetta's face as she conversed with the girl. She had known so little about her, but Gail was happy as ever, acting as though they had been friends for many years. She was easy to talk to, and Lacetta appreciated her presence.

"Oh no, I think that's wonderful! You're doing a bit of exploring of your own, though you're getting paid as you do it! There's very little concern in that."

She had been rather surprised when Gail asked her is she was a potion brewer. How had she known? Lacetta looked down at her dress to see if she could see any spots or things of the sort that may have given it away, though she couldn't find any.

"Yes, medical related actually! How had you known?"
Back to top Go down
Gail Rimmell
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Gail Rimmell

PostSubject: Re: Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta)   Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Lacetta had a point about how exciting it really was to come here. She may have been here only to drop off a delivery, but that didn't change the fact that she got to travel someplace new. It was a much better perspective than thinking of it as just work. Gail could learn a thing or two from her new friend.

"Hm? Oh, I have a strong sense of smell." She simply shrugged, so Lacetta would not fret too much over it, "Not that you smell bad or anything, I was just curious is all." She smiled, "What kind of medical work? Do you mean to say your an adventurer, and you save lives as well? That's incredible!"
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

PostSubject: Re: Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta)   Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:26 pm

"I don't save lives very often! Usually minor things, like common colds and broken bones is all."

Lacetta has felt ever so slightly off with the label. She wasn't much of an adventurer, this was sort of a special occasion, and she hadn't ever saved someone's life, only cured them of minor ailments.

"What is it that you do, in your spare time that is?"
Back to top Go down
Gail Rimmell
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Gail Rimmell

PostSubject: Re: Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta)   Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:05 am

"What do I do?" Gail frowned in thought as she crossed her arms and looked around, "I... I listen to music! Really loud though, I usually wait 'till I'm camping. Doesn't bother anyone that way, yeah?" It would have if Gail went to an actual campsite. But she didn't believe in that at all; why go out to find nature if you weren't really experiencing it first-hand? A camp site was fake nature as far as she was concerned, and people always cheated by bringing barbecues, and electricity. Gail was much more for the wild, hardcore and untamed, form of camping. Like her pack up in Scandinavia taught her. Nothing more fun than testing your own survival skills. Well that, and remote areas were safer for people like her.

"I suppose camping's a bit of a hobby too. I normally only go near a full moon though, so its not exactly safe. Otherwise I'd invite you! It'd would've been loads of fun." She grinned as she glanced at her watch, "It's getting a bit late- should probably head back to work. Nice meeting you though, yeah?" She extended her hand once again, "If you ever wanna hang or something, I'm usually at Madam Puddifoot's, in Hogsmeade."

This seemed to be the second time Gail was going through these motions: going someplace completely new to her, meeting someone new or some people new, and then rushing off in a hurry to get back to her daily obligations. Last time Gail had saved a woman and her Griffin's life, this time her new acquaintance saved an empty stomach. Funny, how things turn out sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

PostSubject: Re: Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta)   Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Lacetta was completely capture at Gail spoke. She had quite the adventures compared to herself! Camping seemed like loads of fun, not that Lacetta would ever know the experience very well, but Gail had made it seem as though Lacetta knew what she had been talking about.

"Camping sounds lovely! You must really enjoy yourself!"

She continued to smile, though her eyes opened as she realized that Gail was now saying goodbye. She was very nice, and Lacetta had hoped that she could meet Gail again, in the future.

"It really was a pleasure, I'd be more than happy to visit! Thank you for the lovely conversation."

With a smile, Lacetta had shook Gail's hand and was ready to head off, trying to find a place to stay and a place to continue onto by morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta)   Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta) Empty

Back to top Go down

Never a Dull Moment (Tag: Lacetta)
Page 1 of 1