Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Poll] Which Aphrodite's Love Potion Lipsticks should Aries Lestrange Use?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Aphrodite's Love Potion Lipsticks should Aries Lestrange Use?
#1- Sleeping Beauty
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
#2- Fever
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
#3- Paralysis
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
#4- Infatuation
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
#5- Lover's Scorn
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
#6- Lust
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
#7- Misery
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
#8- Imperio
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
#9- Kiss of Death
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Aries Lestrange
Headmistress

Stats : 501

PostSubject: [Poll] Which Aphrodite's Love Potion Lipsticks should Aries Lestrange Use?   Fri May 03, 2013 11:48 pm

I am going to ask Eirina to take this down in a week or so, so it does not clutter up the O.C.C. but I need your help. Which Lipstick should Aries use on Damien?

If you do not know what I am talking about, I have started a re-introducing the Seductive and Deadly Death Mistress in a thread called:

Far to long this site has gone complacent with happy go lucky rps, so Aries will shake it up a bit and start her own mini Coup d'├ętat.

This is the reason why I started this poll. Some of you know, but a lot of you may not know that Aries created 7 (potion) lipsticks name after "Aphrodite" the goddess of love, beauty and pleasure. Each lipstick potion does something specific. (For example: Sleeping Beauty induces a sleep but reversible sleep, and the Paralysis lipstick paralyzes the victim.)

I have ideas for all seven of them, but I can not decide which to choose so that is why I want to poll you the audience.

If you want to throw out more Ideas fill free in the comments below.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dein Edrins
Dark Witch/Wizard

Stats : 220

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Which Aphrodite's Love Potion Lipsticks should Aries Lestrange Use?   Mon May 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Who Damien again? xD For a Coup d'├ętat, I think Imperio would be coolest. USE HIM TO YOUR ADVANTAGE :3 Seems like a cynical thing to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Poll] Which Aphrodite's Love Potion Lipsticks should Aries Lestrange Use?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1