Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Plot requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard

Stats : 19

PostSubject: Plot requests   Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Hey everybody! I figured everyone could use this topic when they need help moving a plot along; for instance, in my case:

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to play a character on the Peoples account, and work with Carling on a couple (or just one) rp thread. I would prefer if it was a male wizard, pretty average Joe who has a particular dislike towards a specific (or any) pureblood family. Carling will be asking this character to partner up with her so they can steal from the family. This partner working with Carling will most likely be killed after an rp or two.

Basically Carling needs a partner to watch her back, since she's not particularly handy with a wand. xD Pm me if you're interested, and I can provide more details. And thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard

Stats : 330

PostSubject: Re: Plot requests   Wed May 15, 2013 6:39 pm

This isn't so much of a request as it is a statement...

Adeon's an assassin, and he's always up for hiring!

Get's the job done clean and quick, and always done (he's too cocky to let himself fail...), plus you don't have to see his face or get to know him in the slightest :3 you do have to pay him though....

It may make up for some good or fun RPs...or just as a way to fill time
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Plot requests
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1