Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Questions and Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eirina Naer
Headmistress

Stats : 838

PostSubject: Questions and Help   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Questions and Help

If anyone has a question or would like any help, please post below! For frequently asked questions or very good questions, I will form a list of these questions along with their answers to post below.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Who do I go to if I have an question?
A: You can either go here, if your question applies to the general public, or you can PM (private message) myself or Madison Reid. I'd suggest that if you see one of us online, you PM that one. That way you get your answer as quick as possible.

Q: What are the People, Beast, and Professor Accounts?
A: These accounts are for everyone and anyone! If you ever want to play a character, but only for a day or two, you can use the people account to create them instead of going through the process of creating a Character Application for someone that you're only using once. The password for the people account is people. As for the Beast account, that is used for playing other miscellaneous things, such as Ghosts in the castle at Hogwarts and House elves and so on. The password for the beast account beast. Now, as for the Professor account, that account is meant for anyone who wants to play as a professor of a class at Hogwarts. However, this one has more rules. If there is a current, active Professor for a class, such as Eirina teaching Charms, you may NOT use the account to teach charms. You also must portray your temporary professor as a substitute. The reason for this is because you may teach a Divinations class once, and the somebody else may want to teach that same class a month later. It's easier to use subs when there is not a real professor for these accounts.

Last edited by Eirina Naer on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsreborn.forumotion.com
Eirina Naer
Headmistress

Stats : 838

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Help   Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:41 pm

This time, I'm asking for your help!

If you all could, I would really like to get this website a good kick with new members. Please, tell your friends, go online, spread the word!

But what I was foremost wondering is, how did YOU find out about this website? I'm hoping that I can use that information to attract new members as well!

Also, if you'd like to add, what do you think is a good prize for those who find new members? Anything that's encouraging and rewarding?

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsreborn.forumotion.com
Blaire Attor
Primary

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Help   Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:55 am

someone messaged me on this writing site back on quizilla. I'll spread the word on mibba and wattpad though :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Help   

Back to top Go down

Questions and Help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1